THE NAT THAT DRUNK AWAY BLACK ROMANTIC IN HEAT OF NIGHT

THE NAT THAT DRUNK AWAY BLACK ROMANTIC IN HEAT OF NIGHT

A Story by GGT
"

Every been told you broken someone's heart online? Whom half world away, you never seen, don't know, they just carry on in the fear of rejection.

"
Just start to life, flick of the tip.
Up goes the legs in movement as to dance like ballerina, while cleaning every detail.

Off in distance sweet rotten of flesh blooms my senses, as fine wine from the vines their selves.

It's no gossip, I cling next to wall buzzing see What is outside the window!

Better not look the zombies might be lurking. It's just the sounds of herb awaiting their walk to watering hole.

Oh, my goodness yes that sweet aroma opening up my sensation to flock. Yes, silo of grains, and those maggots flying around I wish aways. Or wait do I?

As I'm busy over here right now, with thousands views of you looking so tasty. I can not help to think what if!?

Now watching you in daylight is only going be half the fun to taunt you, and get a lick of your sweetness before nightfall. Yes, sweet silo maggots feasting upon me now.

Comes night time, I think about 'the how,' I want lay my deceitful pain upon you.
Hosting your vessel like a bad habit, before I disappear with the taste of you on my mind until my death.

No worries though come spring the offspring invisibility host their way like little maggots feasting zombies consume you & nobody will know: Not even the doctors will believe the torment, I soon left you my lover.

All I wanted was you to notice me, take my love! Yet, you vanished me into the dark black abyss. Like I was some fly bugging you from yesterday trash.

Ooh, how you pained me as mad scientist. I'm just a mountain boy raisin goats a king in my own world.
Not some black fly to be swatter away, you made my heart broken into million of pieces.

Now, you pay the price for surrender our love. Your vessel become my host after all!
The change in your body least to worry about, once you see us poking from your flesh, don't be alarmed;
It's to late & done went to brain through your sweet blood.

The closest I will ever get to you, don't panic they once host me too.
No fear my love now our blood bonds, between my pet zombies that carry this romantic message from the heart.
Once it consume the brain it's a slow miserable depart for each other, I want spend time with each other as much possible;

Before you realize what is happening, putting the clues together.
Even if you did background records show you psychotic, and no one will believe you even if I have proof on file or in person.
It's will be dismissed with minor medicine, off you go to finish out your days being to best host you once was for me online chat.

Like I stated, don't frat my lover: Once your dead it will left you vessel looking for next host.
Prayers to those moaning you're death, any of them or all will surrender same note of journey for not ever hearing my love's voice of reasons.

Cheer darling to zombie love, may we fly high to escape this world.
Be back home with the goddess where we belong ifé daughter.

© 2023 GGT


Author's Note

GGT
Everything is not what is appears for this world even if the truth hit us, the love for life is another thing for an artist to a write format in the beauty of the beholder who's a reader of details. Each its only given rights to value suchlike wise, enjoy that compassion while you have it!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on May 13, 2023
Last Updated on May 13, 2023

Author

GGT
GGT

Bartlesville , OK



About
Offset Print Tech/Human Rights Consultant/Ambassador Promo/Entrepreneurship more..

Writing
The Admiral's Skank The Admiral's Skank

A Stage Play by GGT


Dear, Gabby Dear, Gabby

A Stage Play by GGT