Regret nothing. Do everything.

Regret nothing. Do everything.

A Poem by Gareth6d

I'm fixing all the broken shelves that I had a purpose on. None of them could withstand the weight of your expectations. But as always I'm trying to live up to your high standards and fill them with the type of s**t that could only satisfy a taste for the pure. I acknowledge my faults but how can you hold something against me when the people you respect sit next to me and do the same lines after line. I'm not perfect and neither are you, or anyone else for that matter. Let’s not put that kind of pressure on ourselves. We're just here for a limited time so why not limit it even more? Sure, we might burn for the s**t we do, but at least we met real people and not just souls like you plan to do. I've got 10 pills to get me through the day. You need 10 commandments. What makes you better than me If we both need a Godly number of things to survive? The only difference, is that I can go through my life with six or none. Your guilt will kill you after 7 days. So who is the strongest after all? Judge what you can and f**k what you can't. I'm only planning on being here for a while so if you have any plans, it better be the latter.

© 2013 Gareth6d


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on March 29, 2013
Last Updated on March 29, 2013
Tags: Dark, Hate, Life, Sad, adventure, death, depression, fantasy, fiction, heart, love, pain, poem, poetry, romance, story, teen

Author

Gareth6d
Gareth6d

South Africa



About
I'm Gareth Davies. I'm 25 and live in South Africa. I'm experimenting with writing because I'm trying to stop sending drunk texts to ex-girlfriends. I Mostly write postmodern poetry and prose and I us.. more..

Writing