What Happens In The Men's Room of A S****y Old Man Dive Bar, Stays In The Men's Room of A S****y Old Man Dive Bar

What Happens In The Men's Room of A S****y Old Man Dive Bar, Stays In The Men's Room of A S****y Old Man Dive Bar

A Story by Gary Camaro

 

                      On a hollowed memory of my bender & what I can remember most was her ghostly smile through the dense blackness of night.
 
                     She kissed me hard. Full open mouth savage. Pinning me against the wall inside the tiny darkened ladies room. I wanted her. Her everything. I wanted it filthy. Like a rodent. I wanted her touch, her spit, her blood, her body against mine. Heated & bare boned. Her blonde locks entangled between my fingers & yanking her head back to suck at her jugular. Her panting became heavier. Her vodka breath, hot on my skin, like a perfume of fire. Pulling her hair like the reigns of a thoroughbred, I turned her around & forced her up against the wall. Her nails digging into my shoulders & scratching the back of my neck. My grip became grabby & I started caressing her breast. My other hand below, squeezing her a*s packaged in the tightest denim.
                    “Come home with me & f**k me.” I said.
                     She became more aggressive. She moved her hands to my crotch & began massaging the bulge. I came to be completely erect when she unbuttoned my jeans & pulled me out & proceeded to stroke me with a kung fu grip. I was kissing her even harder now & my touch was under her shirt pinching her n****e.
                     “I gotta taste you.” She moaned & slid down the wall crouching & put me into her mouth. I opened my eyes to adjust to the darkness of the room & a tiny strip of light peeking through the bottom of the door. I could see her silhouette working me with her jaw. Slurping. Her tongue was cinnamon hot & I started to feel the moment. It was on its way. I reached down & spread my fingers through her hair. Grabbed her skull still & began thrusting myself deeper. She fondled at my sac. I thrusted faster. This girl felt so good. I wanted her. She was beautiful. I deserved her. I’ve spoken those words to her on occasion. She slyly smiles with a giggle of happy embarrassment. But she knew I meant it. And I knew how she felt. I knew how she loved. And I was hip to the situation at hand. After all, he was my best friend. And she knew that. God, she was beautiful. I wanted her. I wanted her that night. I wanted her that hour. I wanted her that minuet. And at that very second…
 
                     I exploded.
 
                     She took it all.
 
                     I took a deep breath & exhaled, leaning my head against the bathroom wall. She embraced my legs with her cheek flush against my thigh. We were silent. The jukebox outside was blasting one of those ol’ somebody done somebody wrong songs sung in the key of sonic redemption.
                     “I love you.” I whispered to her.
                      She pushed her way back up the wall & put her arms around my neck & held me tight.
                      “I love you too”, I whispered exaggeratively back to myself.
                      She giggled. Then she kissed me. Her lips still salty.
                      We tried to put ourselves back together. She turned to the sink to rinse. I buttoned up & walked out into the stale gin-smoke bar room where everything was exactly how we left it. One patron swearing at the video poker machine, another old man stirring his bourbon hypnotically glued to the game on the T.V. screen.
                          I sat back down at the bar & ordered a couple of shots. The bar keep knew what just went on. He knows what she does to me. He knew my take. He just smiled & poured.
                          “These are on the house.” He said.
                          She came back out & sat next to me like nothing happened. We toasted our shot & drank. She pulled out an American Spirit & began to fish around in her purse for a light. I grabbed a matchbook from the bar & lit her up. She exhaled a large cloud of ambiance into the rafters. Then there was a pause in the juke as it changed song selections. She looked up at the T.V.
 
                           “I love you too” she whispered.

© 2008 Gary Camaro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on March 10, 2008

Author

Gary Camaro
Gary Camaro

Chicago



About
Frontman for the Chicago rock outfit The Wabash Cannonballs & neighborhood drunkard. Teller of tall tales great & small. Humorist at large. The Poet Laurete Of Ashland Avenue 4 self published chap b.. more..

Writing