Want to see a snake?

Want to see a snake?

A Story by Greg Belding
"

A short humorous story

"
Feeling the chafe, but feeling the cold wind even more.  As I move down the boulevard I can see that the city is teeming with energy and life.  This is a good thing.  What can be better than a good thing?  Excitement is.  I normally don't wear trench coats but I'm in a tan one.  Faces going by, no one glancing at me for more than a tenth of a second but that's OK.  Soon they will be watching me for much longer.
I walk by a cafe, I won't do this in front of kids but adults are definitely fair game.  They have seen worse on any given day online.  This one is no good, too many people on the streets are watching.  Captive audiences are much better.  I keep on humping it down the street and see a trendy overpriced burrito joint.  I see a particularly finicky diner sitting and eating a particularly phallic shaped burrito.  As I surmise, I caught his eyes...and...SURPRISE!  He's just been flashed!  

© 2017 Greg Belding


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I remember the craze of streaking at sports events (wasn't there a No.1 record called 'The Streak'?) and I see many women of all ages, flashing their bits at pizza delivery men and posting the videos online in a weird craze but when men do it - it can cause uproar.
When we were teens a friend of mines (Fionbarr - who always went 'commando') would pretend his hands were full (say with a can of pop and a bag of crisps) and ask people to fetch change from his pocket (which has a hole in) - the look on their face when they grabbed a handful was hilarious!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Greg Belding

6 Years Ago

Hahaha so hilarious!!!



Reviews

jake the snake, its bit fake,
but its too late, for your fate
is to see more snakes...... you know snakes used to have legs, but then god cut them off cuz adam and eve or something, thats why wear clothes cuz of snakes and apples, and gardening. I think snakes like to eat rabbits, or at least slither into holes, tight and dirty but the best part is the snake tongue cuz snakes are like tongues with tongues know what im saying Riley reid?

Posted 6 Years Ago


I remember the craze of streaking at sports events (wasn't there a No.1 record called 'The Streak'?) and I see many women of all ages, flashing their bits at pizza delivery men and posting the videos online in a weird craze but when men do it - it can cause uproar.
When we were teens a friend of mines (Fionbarr - who always went 'commando') would pretend his hands were full (say with a can of pop and a bag of crisps) and ask people to fetch change from his pocket (which has a hole in) - the look on their face when they grabbed a handful was hilarious!!

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Greg Belding

6 Years Ago

Hahaha so hilarious!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 10, 2017
Last Updated on November 12, 2017

Author

Greg Belding
Greg Belding

About
I'm an aspiring writer trying to get my writing career off the ground, meet other writers and seeing where this more..

Writing