My Teddy

My Teddy

A Story by (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Emmett☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
"

Teddy was ripping his own face apart. I felt the acid in my throat catch, before I let out the contents of my stomach onto my nightie clothes and bed. Tears flowed freely down my face.

"

  It was during the recent events of my slumber that I realized... my friends have been conspiring.

     It happened last night and nights previous before. But tonight had an air of ominous foreshadowing, and I wasn't sure if it was them or something else entirely. I just shook it off as regret and waited for my parents to finish their nightly rituals.

     It takes my parents a long time to say goodnight as they kiss my forehead and turn off the lights, only to continue blowing hand kisses at me and making grinning faces. I grimaced and they cooed, before finally leaving the room and leaving me to my lonesome self.

     I turned to my Robbie. He sat next to me like he always did, criticizing my inability to walk five steps. Then I turned to Zane. His fat butt took solace at the foot of my mattress. He also criticized me for my inability to climb the bars that cage me in this prison.

     The moment the moon presented himself from the see-through window, I was able to take a glance at my room and see all my friends staring at me. And they criticized me.

"WHAT!? What is it!?" I yelled. "You all can just go to Hell without the comfort of your mother's teat!"

     Robbie used his pink paws to push himself up from his sitting position. I glared as he strolled to Zane and carefully began whispering into his giant ears.

"Robbie! Stop that!" I yelled. "Just leave me alone! I'm going to bed!"

     I rolled to my side and closed my eyes. My legs kicked for a few minutes because I wished to stretch, and I smacked my lips for a bit because I was thinking of breakfast. I sighed. My dreams were not like how they used to be. In my dreams, Robbie and Zane weren't conspiring against me and all my friends on my shelves weren't making eyes at me. Now, the glint that the moon creates with his powerful light that reflects in the eyes of my audience scare me to wits and make me want to release my contents.

     It's curious how fast friends can turn on you. Just one mistake and then they're all over it.

     I looked back to my friends sitting at the foot of my bed and they were staring, like always. Robbie's ears drooped to the side of his head and he wrinkled his whiskers. Zane silently clapped his big feet, twisting his trunk into a question mark as he did it.

     The grimace on my face gradually grew until I whimpered. "Don't be like that," I begged. "I'm just trying to get some sleep. Don't disturb my nights no more!"

     It was sudden. A loud siren invaded my ears and echoed throughout my room. Where it came from I did not know but a banshee-like scream seemed to follow after like a line. The sound, so horrid and pained, made me clench my stomach and sit up in fright. I looked around apprehensively to see my walls slowly change from their usual pink and blue stripes to a dark liquid black.

"STOP!" I growled. "THIS IS MY ROOM! STOP IT!"

     Robbie moved his paw to his whiskered cheek in wonder. "What!? Then who's doing this!?" I demanded. I turned to my friends on the shelf but they looked away. I moved to the edge of my bed and peered at the locals who crawled off under my bed and into my closet. The lump in my throat caught and aggravated me. I felt tears prickle my eyes and my face burn up from my cheeks to my forehead. I struggled to where Robbie and Zane sat and grabbed them both.

     "Who is it!?"

     Robbie's eyes looked into mine, while Zane darted his back and forth between us.

And then, the two were looking past me.

     I turned around and watched as the black walls spread throughout my ceiling and floors. The locals' cries were heard from below and I ushered over to see what was going on. Swiftly they were seized by black claws and then torn from limb to limb. I watched in horror as something grabbed a hold of them from beneath my bed.

     And I realized, it's under my bed.

      In the night, the shadows hide behind those who would shield them. I did not see no light whilst the black walls took over. The locals have all been broken apart and spread throughout the tiles, bearing no more shadows. My shaking was incessant. Robbie poked me with his paw while Zane banged his head against the bars of my cage.

     We were trapped here like POWs, waiting to be shot by the enemy without trial or a compromise or even interrogation. It was no better than keeping us in like little pigs before a slaughter, smart enough to comprehend that they do not have opposable thumbs that could free them of their unfortunate fate.

And so we squealed.

     Darkness slithered onto the window and consumed the glass inch by inch. The moon was no help as he left us to our demise. The room as already been taken by this disease. Robbie and Zane sat close together by the corner, and when I tried to come closer they would glare. Their eyes shone red with Robbie's fangs bared and Zane's tusk glinting, and I had no choice but to scoot to the other end and watch as they make faces at me.

     My friends on the shelf were no longer there to judge me. The locals dead. I realized that like me, they were unaware of this sudden invasion. I curled to my side and felt the sheets on my mattress be tugged from below.

     The hands of my oppressor reached from below, both on each side and raised them higher than the bars themselves. Robbie and Zane cowered, but got up and ran to me. At first I thought they had forgiven me and sought comfort in my arms like they used to, but I was wrong. With Robbie on my left and Zane on my right, I felt their soft paws and feet grab my arms and hoist me up to drag me to the center of my bed.

     There, they offered me like the sacrifice I was meant to be for them. They looked at me with a gleam in their eye as the darkness took the last known light peeling through the window from the moon.

"What are you doing!? Robbie! Zane!?" I whimpered as they fought to keep me from struggling out of their bendable arms.

     The claws retreated back under my bed and it was then that the sirens and screams in my head finally shut off. I looked on with wonder as entire quietness occurred. Robbie, Zane and me... we did not move a muscle.

Then he appeared before us. The struggling light from the window shone on him like he was Jesus Christ himself.

     I felt tears in my eyes as he sat on that dark, grumbling floor, while I on the other hand was perched on my bed, watching through white bars that kept the darkness out for so long.

     He looked at me with black button eyes. And I looked back with dark blue ones. As minutes passed I could see the darkness retreat from within my room and on my walls, until they passed through under my bed and under the being below. The moon was back, and he peered into my window curiously at us four. I felt immense happiness and relief when the bright light shone on the friend who I have missed the most. The friend who was always there for me when I was crying or grumpy. He came back. He came back to me!

     "Teddy."

     Teddy was right there before me, sitting with his paws in his lap and his brown ears high on his head. He looked right into my gaze with a smile on his lined mouth and pink circles on his cheeks.

"Teddy!"

Robbie and Zane let me go and I fell forward until my hands clasped the white handles of my cage. Tears flowed freely down my cheeks, and I began to reach for him through the space between the bars.

     He sat and stared.

     "Say something Teddy!" I begged. "Say something!"

     Teddy acquiesced to my desperate pleas. He stood up carefully, each one paw on the ground until his feet were standing tall. He lifted his head and used one of his claws to scratch his stomach. He tilted his head at me, then corrected it.

      Then he made to speak, his stitched mouth broke apart, each stitch falling through at a time with the painful sound of tearing being heard. I can see Robbie and Zane grabbing the bars with me as they watched with equal horror as he grabbed the upper top of his mouth with one paw and the lower mouth with his other and just pull them apart with his bare hands.

     Teddy was ripping his own face apart.

     I felt the acid in my throat catch, before I let out the contents of my stomach onto my nightie clothes and bed. Tears flowed freely down my face and I was making snot bubbles through my nostrils. I lunged my small arms forward, trying to reach out to him and stop him.

"T-Teddy!" I sobbed. "Stop! Teddy... stop!"

     We watched as he stepped forward and hung his arms. His mouth was so wide apart that I could see the stuffing inside him. It was coiled by some queer black liquid threads, which seemed to stir with a mind of their own.

"AUUUUUUUUUGHHHHH!!!" I screamed, as the black contents from within him spilled all over my floor. "TEDDY!!!"

     Teddy fell forward and started crawling to me. His paw reached up for me and I screamed and screamed, trying to reach back. His claws were sharp and dripping with black. Robbie and Zane were no longer with me, but I didn't care. I wanted Teddy. I always wanted Teddy. It's Teddy who can calm me, no one else can. I don't need to buy new friends, I don't care for my old ones. I just want my Teddy!!!

     The door burst open and the room filled with light. I screamed and cried as I looked at the tall figure in the light come towards me in haste. My mother picked me up in a quick swipe and cooed as she bounced me on her bosom and inspected my ruined clothes. "There, there," she sighed. "Poor baby, you made an accident."

     I sobbed and sobbed, looking all over for Teddy to see that he was kicked to the side by my mother's giant foot.

     Then my father appeared at the doorway, holding tight to his robe. "Is he all better?" He asked.

     My mother gave him a calculating look as she continued to shake me in a supposedly pacifying manner. "Does it look like he's better?"

     Father shrugged. "Lately he's been acting up every night. Is he sick?"
Mother shook her head. "Maybe... ...oh! Ugh! Seriously!? I told you to throw that thing out days ago!" Mother yelled, walking towards Teddy and nudging him with her foot. Father bended down and picked him up to inspect the damage of Teddy.

     "I swear I did," He mustered to himself. "Hm, that was probably something else then," he thought. "But wait, where did this tear come from?"

     "Whatever! It's all dirty and gross now. It'll get Brye sick! "

     "Fine, fine. Damn waste of money..."

     Mother glared as she carried me off to the hall and out of my room. "Oh really? And who was it that forgot to put the ink back up? Brye could have spilled it all over our Persian rug."

     "Whatever," Father sighed, standing in my room as he finger the hole Teddy made in himself.

     "But really... where did this tear come from?"


End

© 2011 (☞゚ヮ゚)☞Emmett☜(゚ヮ゚☜)


Author's Note

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞Emmett☜(゚ヮ゚☜)
This probably has grammar errors and stuff, so just don't mind it. Also, I apologize if it's hard to picture what's happening or you have abso-fucking-lutely no idea what's going on. It's all clear in my head, but I realize it may not be the same in other heads. So if you're confused then... good sir, I believe you have the right to press backspace, but no bad comments. I only like critiques when I'm high on erasers but bad comments are like daggers to my young maiden's testicles (...wait, no yeah, testicles...). Also... Give me your interpretation of this (If anyone even reads it and bothers to leave a comment at all). This isn't much of a thriller or psychological thing, but I tried. Thanks for reading. <3

-Emmett Braun (GeekyMonkey79) C2D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wtf? Ummm.. Random, wierd, creepy, possibly lsd inspired, and downright odd. Good nonetheless. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


Creepy!? Then I have succeeded!!! Yush!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow. That is aweomely odd. :) It's creepy in a cute way. I like it. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 20, 2011
Last Updated on September 21, 2011
Tags: Horror, Suspense, Pyschological Thriller

Author

(&#9758;&#65439;&#12526;&#65439;)&#9758;Emmett&#9756;(&#65439;&#12526;&#65439;&#9756;)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞Emmett☜(゚ヮ゚☜)

Does it matter?, FL



About
キタ━━━(゜∀゜)━━━!!!!! "Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words." .. more..

Writing