ted

ted

A Story by bikergirl3636
"

this is a papper for class but it tell the story of my ex husband.

"

 I unlocked the wooden front door to my house and walked into the queasy smell of greasy hot pockets. I look over at the couch where my husband sat stuffing his face. He looked up at me and a drip fell off his face and on to the fine china that we had received as a wedding gift. I couldn’t think of anything to say to him so I went into our daughter’s room, to my relief she lay fast asleep. I reached down and kissed her soft warm cheek. I walked in to the kitchen where stacks of dirty dishes and empty liters of soda bottles lay scattered across the counter and onto the floor. My ex-husband is the laziest most selfish man I have ever met.

His laziness makes life unpleasant for everyone around him especially for those who want to support him. He dropped out of high school his soft-more year due to all the ditching and flunking of almost all of his classes. You would think he would at least get his GED but nope! My mom Suzy and his mom Darleen each offered to pay him 100 dollars to go get his GED and attend the classes. He’s had so many chances to succeed. I’m in school and it has been really tuff for me. So I try asking him to watch our daughter for even two hours so I can go to my classes the answer is always no. but when it’s time to go to court he wants more time with her, and I tell him no, he acts  all surprised and tells me I never gave him a chance. No matter what the offer is he passes it by.

hes never even stepped out side of his comfort zone and his mom is an enabler so Partially don’t blame him. His mother pays his monthly child support.For the cheap price of 225 dollars a month, as if you could really place a price on raising a child he wouldn’t even being doing that! She pays for his car, his house, his bills and all of his insurance.  She treats him like a child. As a result he stays in childlike form. After I had my daughter I took him to Elitches Gardens Fun Park and I winded up going on all the rides myself because he was too scared to go with me.

I could never rely on him to be there for me when i needed him to be. When I gave birth to my daughter my friends Candace never left my side she took care of me and asked me if I needed anything and feed me ice chips. My EX husband took it upon himself to sleep the hole time. i couldn’t even move I was hurting so bad I had to throw things at him to even get his attention! When it was time for me to give the final time push, he didn’t even want to cut the cord because he was half asleep and uncomfortable at the site of blood. I feel like I married a 13 year old child. I also worked through my whole pregnancy, as much as I could and I saved up for the time that I knew I would be taking for my leave. Every day I would wake up get ready for work and stay till closing, lifting heavy bags of laundry at Foot Hills Cleaners and vacuuming the floors, only to go home and do it all over again.

My ex-husband is more lazy than my 2 year old. If she gets a wash cloth and cleans it up. It makes me proud to be her mother. I tried to tell him that his relationship with her is going to not be good because he is never there for her. All he has to say is that I’m wrong and there bonding great. I have never seen so much laziness in my whole life. A day being lazy for most people involves renting a movie and relxing on the couch but this was how he lived his life.

© 2014 bikergirl3636


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

168 Views
Added on July 23, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: ted, marrige, love, divorce

Author

bikergirl3636
bikergirl3636

CO



About
Hi There reader I'm Laura I'm 25 years old I am dyslexic, but have the most amazing talent for ideas and for writing even tho my spelling is not the best, consider it a challenge to understand me but.. more..

Writing