review

review

A Screenplay by bikergirl3636
"

for class

"

Grabbing the little brown soft puppy off the ground he looked at the armed men and said

“there is an infection in the Nethers this is the best we know, best take this animal to get tested”

he stuck the fluff ball and stuck it inside of the trunk. latter that night he returned to let he puppy free. but to his surprise 4 armed cars and 30 people pulled up.

"get on the ground now!"

" I'm John Preston 1st class, your making a huge mistake the guards didn't head his warning they pointed there guys at him. and right as they where about to shoot he grabbed the guns spun them around and shot the guards in the face. he killed 30 people just to save this small dog. This is one of my favorite scenes from Equilibrium by Quentin Tarantino. Quentin Tarantino is one of the top action film makers in Hollywood; Starting with Pulp fiction, one of the best a-cult classics all the way to Kill Bill.

Equilibrium is a fast paced Sci-fi action movie starring Christian Bale from the Dark Knight, Taye Diggs from the movie Chicago, Sean Bean from the Lord of the Rings, Return of the King and Fellowship of the Ring, Emily Watson from Breaking the Waves and Angus MacFadyen from Brave Heart. Brings to life a futuristic world where feeling is a crime. Something as simple as owning a painting will get you killed on sight. Christian plays a man named John Preston the top member of the Tetragrammaton, the high society gun warriors are in charge of keeping the new order; Until he misses a dose of Prozium. Prozium is a serum injected into the neck by automatic surging up to 3 times daily making humans cold and senseless. Then he becomes a traitor to his own Cleric and  to the people he once served. Using all his resources to take down a whole government, bring a new beginning for everyone.

The reason why I find this movie so amazing is that it takes place after a third world war, I can actually see this happing in the future. People prejudice has always been a problem. Slavery and the beating of gays, no one is ever happy so why even bother being different and standing out if it causes problems. But then over time taking away the spice of life make a dull and soulless world.

© 2014 bikergirl3636


My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

166 Views
Added on July 29, 2014
Last Updated on July 30, 2014
Tags: movies

Author

bikergirl3636
bikergirl3636

CO



About
Hi There reader I'm Laura I'm 25 years old I am dyslexic, but have the most amazing talent for ideas and for writing even tho my spelling is not the best, consider it a challenge to understand me but.. more..

Writing