True Friends

True Friends

A Story by GemmaMarieLeask
"

This is a piece I am writting for school. It't not finished:(

"

True Friends

I walked in to the office to be met by a bunch of angry faces. My counselor, principal, classmates, and even my best friend all staring. I was used to being called into the principal’s office, but usually to help a teacher because at the time I was an innocent, straight A, goody too shoes student. But for the first time I was actually in trouble.

Okay let me start over from the beginning. It all started in fourth grade when I met Lauren. It didn’t take long before Lauren and I were attached at the hip. We were doing everything together. Of course Alexa, her best friend, wasn’t too happy about this. As Lauren and I became closer Alexa and she drifted apart.

For the next two years Alexa spent her time trying to steal Lauren back. Which if you know Lauren and I now you know she didn’t do a very good job. But anyway, Alexa eventually started playing dirty with us. She would make up stories about me doing things behind Laurens back. She would push me around to get next to Lauren. And I put up with it all. But eventually she took it a little too far.

It was around October of sixth grade and one day Lauren, Alexa, and I got called down to the office. We were sent into a counselor’s office because we were told ‘We had to talk’. Our counselor, Mrs. Green, started pulling out e-mails she had printed off. They were all sent from Laurens account. These e-mails contained nothing bad just things that Lauren didn’t send. Someone had hacked her account and they wanted to know who, so of course they go straight to the two best friends.

We spent almost a month looking through these emails trying to find hints as to who, which during this time more were being sent. Eventually more people got drug into this problem. These two girls, Ashley and Brooke, were receiving nasty e-mails calling them names and swearing at them. This is when the teachers got very serious about it all. And this is how I got to where I started, my first time getting in trouble. 

So I walked in with everyone staring at me. They sat me down and started reading off all the e-mails I supposedly sent. They were horrible and crude and I would never do something like that. But after searching for hints for over a month finding a name was like gold. Plus, who would expect a little sixth grader to be so devious to think of such a plan. I was being framed.

Mrs. King, Laurens mom, found an e-mail reading:

                     Dear Kate,

                                 Hi! My name is Gemma. I am Laurens best friendJ I found Laurens

                                  e-mail login and I decided to e-mail people. So please e-mail me back

                                 on my email [email protected] and don’t tell Lauren I was on here.        

Finally they thought they had figured it out. I was doing all these means things to push Laurens friends further away. They spent weeks trying to get me to talk, to explain why. But I had nothing to say for I didn’t do it. They got so angry they decided sending me away to a juvenile delinquent center and there was nothing I could do, my parents didn’t even believe me.

About a week later I received a call from Mrs. Green saying that Alexa confessed to writing all of these. That she was the one who hacked her account and being rude to all of Laurens friends. She finally started to feel bad for me so she turned herself in.

As you can probably imagine the amount of relief was great. I was so happy that everyone finally believed me and that I wouldn’t be being sent away. Later that week I received letter after letter from everyone who didn’t believe me apologizing. And get this my favorite one was from Alexa. She said quote on quote ‘I hope we can still be best of friends’. Hah, we weren’t friends to start with so there is no way in hell we would be friends now.

But there is one good thing I got out of this, my best friend. Lauren and I are as I said earlier attached at the hip to this day. Nothing could break us apart. Not even a mischievous little brat.

© 2013 GemmaMarieLeask


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your word choice

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 22, 2013
Last Updated on April 23, 2013

Author

GemmaMarieLeask
GemmaMarieLeask

MI



About
Hey:) I am a 14 year old girl who loves sports. I play 9 xD Also I love drawing and writting poetry. I use them as a way to escape. Alot of my poetry is kind of dark and depressing for I use it as str.. more..

Writing