Crying and Dying

Crying and Dying

A Story by MarieCo214
"

Lord please save her, the girl crying on the floor...

"

Writing and crying, singing and dying, take me away. Lord, free me now , please show me a brighter day. I’m dying inside. Nothing here for me to live. Take it all away! You cannot take, when I’ve nothing to give. Can’t you see the tears I’m crying? Can’t you see my soul is dying?

 

Writing and crying, singing and dying, I am breaking and my soul is fading inside. I’m waiting for you to steal the last of my pride. Why am I crying these bitter tears? There’s nothing left inside, all I remember is empty years. There’s so much pain other than mine. I shouldn’t even have it at all. I shouldn’t even be hurt, yet here I am broken by time.

 

Writing and crying, singing and dying, my dear father in heaven please free me. I don’t know why there’s a prison here I cannot see. Take the dagger and plunge it into my heart. Release the beast and let it shred me apart. Take a rope and hang me from above. You’ll do that if you really love, if you really feel anything for me. Wouldn’t you want to set me free?

 

Writing and crying, singing and dying, Lord I’m dying here. Can’t you see? Kill me now, just set me free. Please set me free. I have nothing to live for. That’s all I ask then, give me reason again. My heart breaks with each passing day. I pray that you take me away. Release your servant of her pain, please put an end to this wretched chain.

 

Writing and crying, singing and dying, I have no reason anymore. I am not one for lying.

I have nothing to live for.

 

God listen…

 

 

I’m dying

© 2008 MarieCo214


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

the final line really hitted me,
the whole reason why she feels like she has nothing to live for,
nothing to give, why she is living in a prison
"God listen... I'm dying"
its like a plead, a plead more intense then the whole piece

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

189 Views
1 Review
Added on April 6, 2008

Author

MarieCo214
MarieCo214

WA



About
Fav. Activities: sleeping, day-dreaming, writing Fav. Things to Write About: demons falling in love with mortals (or other way around), not helping who a person falls in love with, and just random stu.. more..

Writing
Prelude Prelude

A Chapter by MarieCo214


In My Forest In My Forest

A Chapter by MarieCo214


I Admit I Admit

A Chapter by MarieCo214