Daily writing

Daily writing

A Story by Gentian Hoxha
"

Daily writing

"
He wakes up with a song playing in his head every morning, always a diffrent song but never up beat songs just the kind of melody that makes you want to start the day over before it begins, then his thoughts start to play in repeat"Where is the next sum of money coming from" to "How do people stay happy with so little to enjoy"to"What are you doing" and slowly proceeding to "The world functions, you have to watch, you have to hold certain standards". You see everyone is waiting to walk over him, the strings are holding on to his defiance, there is no other options, in his head all this is so real, every person coming across or even looking at something he represents or someone that can morally lower him, immidiatly became a target became someone who wanted to take him down to get ahead therefor tge voices multiply and cause an affect to analyze everything about everyone, what does he do, the brand of clothing the relationship with his family friends romances what are the fobias what to hide from them what part to show how to present it how to keep them under me without discouraging their moral because see he needs them to stay rite where they serve best otherwise they will fail from depression or get the idea to revolt in belief of progression instead of keeping them in admiration and trust. The progression of anyone and everyone is crutial not that he doesent want to see them do good but it has to be on their own regions, if any field or conection is tempted to be shifted due to something he builds, we have to terminate it immidiatly, it's the inside thoughts that lead him through the day and the thoughts that give him the rite to execute actions and reasons, if the world consisted of people that always cleared their head when they needed to and people that remain in a certain state of mind then people like him that never stop thinking,never rest from countless thoughts, well the world would push us off the edge simply because it can, taken that we will float in which ever direction the overhead tells us to.

© 2015 Gentian Hoxha


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on August 30, 2015
Last Updated on August 30, 2015

Author

Gentian Hoxha
Gentian Hoxha

Macomb , MI



About
I have always been able to simply wrote and write for long and diffrent times of the day, the words I lay on paper are as if filled with my own heart spirit and mind, a complete realist with outlooks .. more..

Writing