hunger games 57th victor

hunger games 57th victor

A Story by Georgiee
"

i thought that i would write a little piece on the hunger games in the style of the book how katniss speaks about previous games. for example titus or how in catching fire they speak about haymitch's

"
The 57th hunger games is embedded in every persons head from every single district but one the capitol want to erase, not even their technology could do so.
           The most brutal and renound killer was unearthed in that games. His name was blanko, district 7 lumber.
Scoring a mediocre 6 in his private session and not taking part in the initial bloodbath,in which 12 tributes were killed Blanko only managed to salvage a pack containing a 6 inch serrated blade and some rope(both he kept tied to his belt). He wasnt seen as a threat. Although he was from district 7 he was a master huntsmen and  used his piece of robe to create the most complicated of snares which snagged and left the bemused creature hanging from its broken neck.
           The first 2 days in the arena he was unchallenged and even managed to evade the careers who as usual, banded together to hunt down the weaker tributes, killing 3 in total. On the 3rd day something changed him. While scouring the woods for water he came across Christabel Emiline from district 5. If he wanted to Blanko could have easily killed her but instead he approached her cautiously , stated he meant no harm and sat down beside her. Throughout the day he shared his rations with the 12 yr old and that night she managed to eat half a rabbit, drink a litre of water and consume a handfull of berries that Blanko had gathered. Their temporary alliance had to end somewhere and on the morning of the 4th day in the arena, the alliance was broken and she parted off towrads the east. For his actions a silver parachute fell from the sky and what lay inside was an axe. Only the finest and most skilled of craftsmen could have forged it, the embroided handle was weighted and the axe head was finely sharpened and tipped with horrific looking barbed spikes designed to hook into the flesh of a human. After a few minutes of analysing his weapon he heard a scream , his pale green eyes were alert and darting around the forest. The fear and desperation that they showed was unreal. A desperation  that he had to get to Christabel. Blanko flung his pack over his shoulders clipped his axe to his belt. The speed in which he moved was unmatched and within mitues he came crashing through the trees into the clearing and there she was. A gapping wound through her heart was visible but he knew that he was to late , the cannon fired. 4 careers materialized from the trees and circled him. the pale green eyes that once showed fear had changed. his eyebrows tightened into a scorn and when the leading career spoke thats when he flipped.
"she was such an easy kill. Pathetic really".
something inside of him had changed and that 15 yr old boy who had taken no part in the blood bath was engulfed with rage. The careers began to enclose their vicious circle around him and were coming ever closer. At this point anyone else would have attempted to flee but not Blanko. Instead he slid the back pack from his shoulders and unnoticed; cunningly unclipped his axe. Thats when it happened. The leading career went for him. Looking to behead him the district 1 boy swung his sword. Blanko saw this coming and in one swift movement he spun clockwise under the attack unsheathed his axe and sliced his enemies abdomen right open leaving a gaping wound from which his intestines spilled out onto the undergrowth. Then spinning counter clockwise Blanko lodged the barbed axe into careers neck. He fell to floor intestines in hand. The cannon fired. Sensing an attack from behind he spun a full  180 degrees and with such velocity and anger threw his knife. The speed at which it travelled and hit the other career was devastating. The blade embedded its self deep into her skull. For a second she began to fumble around at the knife in her head as if she couldnt believe what has happened. Her attempts at trying to dislodge the blade were pathetic; everyone knew she was dead and within seconds she crumpled under her own weight and fell to the floor. A second cannon fired. Unarmed any sane person would have fled, but Blanko had snapped, he was unhinged. Unarmed he charged the remaining to careers standing before him. Their pathetic slashes and stabs were pitiful as his speed and power was unmatched. Within seconds one tribute was on the floor with a broken neck and the other had been booted so hard that you could hear all the sir escape from his lungs. As the boy fell to one knee he pleaded for his life. No amount of tears or begging would save him now. Rock in hand Blanko brought it down on the boys head, decimating it. In a matter of minutes all 4 careers were dead and lying in a pool of blood at his feet. What he did next not even the capitol could handle. Placing a foot on the leading career he yanked the axe free from his neck and then..... then he decapitated him. 1 by 1 he decapitated them and held their heads up to the sky. Blanko was a psychopath, the smirk on his bloodied face was so chilling many turned off their televisions. He had got a thrill from such atrocities. Within days he had hunted down the remaining 5 tributes and all were brutally murdered then decapitated. He was a madman, turned crazy by the games themselves. The only body he did not touch was Christabels. Instead after he murdered the careers he cleaned it up and watched as the capitol came down and took it away. 
             On the 7th day he was crowned victor. After these games he wasnt a mentor, he didnt go on the victory tour. No one knows what happened to him. One thing is for sure, the capitols games will  never be the same again  

© 2014 Georgiee


Author's Note

Georgiee
i believe that there are a few grammar issues and spelling mistakes so dont concentrate on them to much :)))

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Really good story George, thank you for sharing it. You done diddely blew my mind.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Thank you. for being sop kind my friend

Posted 10 Years Ago


I love the mass variety of words that you use:) I think this piece of writing is pretty cools just saying;) good job

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 8, 2014

Author

Georgiee
Georgiee

London, United Kingdom



About
I love writing to thrill minds more..

Writing
Darkness Darkness

A Story by Georgiee


WinterMorning WinterMorning

A Story by Georgiee


Packet Packet

A Poem by Georgiee