Leila's Tale

Leila's Tale

A Story by Georgina V Solly
"

How a young person teaches the old how to solve their problems.

"

 

LEILA’S TALE

 

The dripping of water onto the thousands of wet trees from the nocturnal rain was the everyday background music in the city of Delta. There were no streets, due to so much rain they had become rivers. From out of this flooded earth rose great palm trees; the trunks thin and straight were crowned with foliage that was more like hair. These palm trees were the only ones that managed to see the sky. The other living things had to bear a dense, suffocating humidity, that took away their energy and vitality. It was a world of vegetation; there the human beings had nothing to do. Water was everywhere. There was nothing dry. Everything grew with startling rapidity. It was said you could hear the grass grow.

The humidity was such that all the walls were covered in mould and drops of water, giving a sensation that everything was sweating. The animals were, for the most part, alligators, lizards, fish, rodents, and amphibians. From the trees hung monkeys, snakes, and felines. Multicoloured butterflies flew from flower to flower, throwing out sparks of vivid colours in the dense green.

The orchids and ferns were in abundance. Among all this colourful humidity lived the city of Delta.

 

Far from the palm trees was the city of  Dorado. If rain was the music of Delta, in the city of Dorado, it was the wind. Every night a pitiless blast blew on the town There was nothing to prevent it. The dust was a permanent and constant enemy. As soon as a house was cleaned it had to be cleaned again.

It was a total desert. The lack of water had brought about the giant cracks in the earth. The sand accumulated in enormous moving dunes, at times as high as mountains. When this occurred the whole town busied itself in clearing the sand away from their houses. At night it was cold and the wind blew against the town undoing the day’s work.

The animals in Dorado were the kind that make burrows. These animals were not to be seen, only in cases of necessity. It was then that some of the townspeople hunted them to better their poor diet. The water they drank came from the cacti, but the people longed for real water.

 

In an era not so long ago the two cities complemented each other. Between them there were cultural, business, and sports exchanges. People travelled from one to the other to work, shop, and even to get married.

 

Years ago, Adam had become the patriarch of Dorado through his audacity in business. From an early age Adam had wanted the best for himself and for Dorado. Little by little the people of Dorado were distancing themselves from those of Delta. They thought that the people of Delta were inferior to them and not on their social level. The old friendship between the two cities was not important, Dorado was the better and had to be proving it continuously.

 

At the same time as Adam, Morgan had become the patriarch of Delta. He observed Adam’s adventures and spending, and said that ambition and grasping were going to bring about a tragedy for everyone if nobody stopped Adam. Who would dare to do so?

 

Adam became more and more crazy, throwing money away from left to right, and the moment came when the treasury was almost empty. The money had gone on the strangest of things, like a clinic of gigantic size in pink marble, with many beds, operating theatres, and machines. Adam had not taken note that in Dorado there were not enough medical people to make the clinic work. And so there it stayed, like a wedding cake that gives the guests a bad case of indigestion. Among other enormous wastes of money were houses for Adam and his friends, with doors and fences mechanically controlled that no one in Dorado was able to repair.

 

Patriarch Morgan of Delta was indeed the ‘big father’. He made all the decisions, even though it appeared he had councillors, they had no say. When they met to discuss one matter or another, Morgan was quiet, and then when everyone had expressed their ideas he told them, “Now, gentlemen, this is what we are going to do.” That way he avoided jealousy or fights among them.

On the subject of Adam, Morgan had commented to one of his councillors that what was happening in the city near them should not affect them at all. At times he was asked how it was possible that in Dorado there were more luxuries while in Delta people lived with far less. The answer was always the same, “Because our reality is the correct one, the money from the treasury is for moments of necessity.”

 

Adam had become desperate, there were insufficient funds to cover all the expenses of Dorado. But there was one thing that all the citizens of Dorado were proud of - the trees! Adam had refused to sell the trees to furniture manufacturers and for the construction of houses because there was no need. And, besides, many people in Dorado lived from the forest. Adam hadn’t known what to do, but just as he had persuaded the people of the need for unnecessary luxuries, he now tried to convince them that the sale of some trees in order to help the economy till a more propitious moment arrived, would do no harm.

As usual the people were taken in by his argument, some days later a team of men came, armed with machines.

 

The coming of the tree-fellers arrived at Morgan’s ears. At a meeting with his councillors, he told them that this would not happen in Delta. The citizens of Delta continued with their work and at the same time kept their eyes on Dorado. Morgan got in touch with Adam to ask him the reason behind the despoiling of the forest. Adam didn’t tell him the truth, making out that it was to plant cereals. Morgan said that if Adam needed money he only had to ask. Adam rejected the offer with a simple NO.

In a few years the trees had all gone. The drought came later, and Dorado had become dust.

 

Some residents had gone to live in Delta when they saw things were not going to improve. Morgan wasn’t sure what to do about these new inhabitants and set an official quota.

The rainy season got longer and longer till it was almost non-stop. As nothing worked properly and the river was full of rubbish from vegetation and sewage the population was forced to collect rain water for drinking and washing in large containers. These could be seen outside every building. The trees in Delta grew and grew, the flowers were as big as dinner plates and the leaves were three or four times larger than their original size. The people had to conform with everything being wet.

The cases of arthritis, rheumatics, and pains all over the body due to the high level of humidity didn’t take long to appear. Nothing and nobody could escape from the water that fell. They were all trapped in a wet world.

 

The people of Dorado never felt well either. The dust was a permanent nuisance all day long and the sun beamed down on them without mercy. They looked towards Delta that always had clouds hanging over it and then raised their eyes to a sky of a penetrating blue, painful to their sight, a sky where a cloud hadn’t been seen since the last tree had been cut down.

 

The two patriarchs knew they were in a tenuous situation. They had each spoken to their people, blaming the other for the calamity that had befallen them.

Adam: Morgan is to blame for our disgrace. He and his people have stolen the rain from us and we must rescue it.

He didn’t say how.

Morgan: The people of Dorado are to blame for all this water. They shouldn’t have cut down the trees. Now the sun doesn’t shine down on us because they have it all the time. We’ll have to dry the land as best we can.

 

Leila was born from the marriage between a girl from Dorado and a young man from Delta, and she was to be the messenger between Adam and Morgan. She was born at night and worked at night, and so her name.

 

At the time of the double disaster Leila lived in Dorado, but it got absolutely dry, and when the water was rationed her parents decided to go and live in Delta. The humidity didn’t affect them for some time. When the communicating bridge between the cities was closed so as to avoid large numbers from migrating, was when they realised the seriousness of the situation. Leila had known both cities in better moments, and in her eyes Adam and Morgan were nothing more than two grumpy old men. She spent the days thinking while she listened to the raindrops, and eventually came to a conclusion. She was going to see Morgan and convince him that the old ties between the two cities be re-established.

Leila went to the presidential palace at the chosen time for public audiences. On her way to the appointment, with every step she took she felt more depressed, seeing the damage that the excessive rains had caused in Delta. The only way to go anywhere was on foot, as the mud was thick and sticky. Nature had returned to her rightful place and all man’s efforts were dominated by a strength older than man. The presidential palace, which was the pride of Delta, was now drowning in an enormous green sea. It would soon be difficult to find the entrance. It was a full time job to cut back the threatening vegetation. Day after day the palace was being swallowed up bit by bit by trees, mould, and climbing plants.

Leila hadn’t seen the palace for a while and when she saw what a lamentable state it was in, thought that the matter was more urgent than she had supposed.

There was no garden only a lake of mud. With all the delicacy she could, Leila crossed the mud to the front door. A man, uniformed and soaking wet, said, “Good morning, do you want something?”

“Good morning. Yes, I want to see the president.”

“I don’t think there’ll be any problem.”

“Are many people waiting?”

“No, not a lot. At first they came to find themselves in a dry place but now it’s as damp as everywhere else.”

“Well, then, may I come in?”

“Yes, come in. At that table over there is where you have to enter your name.”

“Thank you.”

The man opened the door and Leila passed from a jungle humidity to the dampness of bricks, plaster, wood, curtains, and papers. The smell inside the palace was that of decay. The man at the desk had the skin of a fish, soft and white. Leila gave him her name. She didn’t want to sit down as everything was dripping water. The doors had lost their shine and there were pieces of plaster on the floor. Getting a closer look, she saw it wouldn’t be long before it all fell down. A drop of water hit her and she looked up. The floor above was dripping water. The spiral staircase was broken. No one lived upstairs, all the work was done downstairs. There were no pictures on the walls, there was no china or other valuables on show. The palace was as naked as a corpse before being buried. It was in its death throes.

Leila was shown into the president’s office. The man behind the desk was not tall, slim, brown hair going grey, and still with a certain handsomeness. In the past he was a man of casual elegance, at the moment of his first meeting with Leila he was a shadow of his former self. In one agile movement Morgan stood up and showed Leila where to sit. “Good morning, you have me puzzled. I can’t imagine what has made you come here.”

“Mr. President, my name is Leila. My mother is from Dorado and my father from Delta. I have an idea to help the two cities to get out of this terrible mess they find themselves in.”

Morgan paid attention to Leila, with her hair as dark as the night and her golden coloured eyes. “Are you going to tell me about your idea?”

“I believe that everything between the two cities should go back to what they were before.”

“Don’t you think I’d like that?” Morgan answered.

“It makes no difference whether you like it or not. It’s the only way, for the well-being of everyone. There has to be an exchange of ideas and plans so as to benefit everyone.”

 “Did you know that Adam and the citizens are living in biblical conditions at the moment?”

“And we are not?” replied Leila. “Listen, I’ll serve as messenger between you and Adam. I’m perfect as I belong to both places. Without attracting attention. I’m single and no one is going to worry about my absence in case of problems.”

“It seems you’ve got it all worked out.”

“Yes, for a long time.”

“Leila, what do you want me to do?”

“If it’s all right with you, I’d like a letter of presentation to Adam.”

Morgan wrote a letter for her to show to Adam. While he wrote, he thought this girl is clever and is worth it. In a loud voice he said, “I present you as The Messenger.”

“Will there be a problem?”

“No, there won’t be a problem. Here’s the letter.”

Leila took the letter saying at the same time, “I haven’t finished yet. I want to work only at night.”

Morgan stared at her. She was right. “Very well. I’ll have the guards alerted. When will you start out?”

“Tonight.”

“I wish you all the best. As soon as you get back,  please bring me Adam’s reply, all right?”

“Yes. Good day, Sir.”

“Good luck, Leila.”

Leila put the precious letter in a waterproof cloth and, excited about the adventure she was about to embark on, went home.

 

She spent the time in her bedroom preparing herself psychologically for the journey. Leila thought that the best time to set out from Delta was eleven at night. She would have to travel on foot.

Night had fallen some hours before, when Leila left a note on the kitchen table for her parents. It said only that she would be away for a short time, and that they shouldn’t worry. She was wrapped in total darkness on closing the door behind her and going out into the street.

The river was Leila’s guide to take her directly to Dorado. She was on her way to the crossing point from Delta to Dorado, which was upstream, so to speak, but was now a dry river bed.

The travel conditions in Delta were difficult during the day, but at night beneath a poor light, those conditions could be risky. Leila had no idea where she was treading, she had no torch, the batteries in Delta wore out straightaway and the people generally used other ways of making light. Leila’s face was hit by the leaves of trees and bushes. I have to go on. I can’t allow myself the luxury of weakening now, was the thought the young girl repeated continuously to herself. There was not a speck of light and it was difficult to imagine how she was able to arrive at the river. It so happened that the citizens of Delta knew the local geography like the palms of their hands. The river smelt of vegetation and human waste, and this was what helped Leila to follow the correct way.

After a long walk she found the skeleton of the abandoned bridge. The girders were rusty but she managed to make her way across by clinging from one girder to another, till she arrived in the desert. She was tired, very tired, when she dropped down from the bridge. The young girl made one last effort, and dragged herself away from the rusty metal. After a few minutes on the ground to regain her breath, Leila stood up. The air was breathable. Her body felt very well, and she discerned the sky was lightening up. First white, then rosy, and then blue.

The sun rising and Leila’s arrival occurred simultaneously.

How delightful to feel dry again. And now, what road should I take?

The answer to Leila’s question was answered by the sign of an arrow indicating the city centre. Leila had left behind her a world of vegetation and entered a world of dust.

 

“Is everything ready?” Adam was speaking to his councillors. He was referring to the preparations for the rain ritual. It was Adam’s last resource, before being either exiled or assassinated.

The rain ritual had not been practised since far off times. “Now it’s time to reinstall it, isn’t it, gentlemen?” Adam, with his air of negotiator, had suggested this idea to the councillors and they, willing to accept anything except the loss of their privileged position, had agreed. Although feeling a little ridiculous, the councillors followed Adam to the square in front of the presidential palace.

“We’re going to ask for help so that it rains. Everyone ready. Now!” Adam’s voice reached all those there.

Everyone had an earthenware jug with the precious liquid in it and formed a line behind Adam. They all walked towards the ancient spring in Dorado. This has to work, or I’m lost, thought Adam. The walk was made accompanied by singing any song that contained the words: water, rain, lake, river, sea, clouds, and even tears.

There had never been heard such a peculiar collection of songs. All this was due to that nobody knew the traditional songs. In other circumstances they would all have laughed, but now no, they were seriously asking for water, that it would rain over Dorado, the sooner the better.

On arriving at the ancient spring the screams and shouts increased and everyone beat their jugs, making a deafening noise. The concluding act was Adam emptying the water from his jug into the mouth of the spring, his councillors and the others did the same. Silently, and with a certain air of relief inside each one for having done something, the village and its patriarch went home.

 

Meanwhile the river had broken its banks and Morgan decided to act before Leila’s return. The filthy water was taking over the mud, and Morgan could take it no longer so he called his councillors.

“We’re going to have to do something about this grave situation, and soon. If we don’t act the whole population will have to move, and that’s out of the question.  Any objections?”

“No, Mr President,” they answered all together.

Morgan thought of Leila and wondered how she was getting on and if she had met Adam yet.

 

Leila’s first sight of Adam was of him coming away from the spring followed by his councillors. What have they been doing? It looks like some kind of ritual. Have they gone back to the past to try to solve their problems? What fun! How tragic! They are doing everything they can to make it rain. All these thoughts went through Leila’s head as she stood staring at them. One of the councillors said to Adam, “There’s a stranger among us.”

Adam replied, “Leave her alone, she’s come to see me.”

“How do you know, Sir?”

“There’s no other reason for anyone to come here. At any rate don’t lose sight of her.”

“Right you are, Sir.”

Adam was thinking ,Who could this girl be? Where had she come from? Why had she come to this dusty hole if not to see me? I’ll let her make the first move.

Keeping herself at a distance Leila followed the group to the city centre. Then Adam made a speech of gratitude for the participation of the majority of the citizens and afterwards everyone went home.

 

Leila was alone. Upset by what she had seen since her arrival in Dorado hours before and now absorbing with her own eyes what had happened to the beautiful city for having cut down the trees. When she had left Dorado things had been bad but now nothing functioned. The whole place had stopped in the past and soon nothing would be left of Dorado. In time it would become a part of nature. All the buildings were covered in a fine dust and in doorways the sand built up. The people wore a turban over their heads and faces leaving only their eyes free. The presidential palace shone beneath the intense sunlight. Leila could hardly keep her eyes open against such luminosity.

Adam and his councillors had gone into the palace and the main door was shut behind them. Leila touched Morgan’s letter and remembered why she was there.

In Dorado the system of audiences was different from that of Delta, but Leila didn’t have much time, and neither did the two cities. Secure that all would turn out well, she approached the sentry. “Good morning. I must see the president.”

“Is he expecting you?”

“Not that I know of. It’s urgent.”

“It’s always urgent. If you tell me why you want to see him maybe I’ll be able to help you.”

“I’m not going to  tell you anything, only him.”

“If I let you in and then it’s not so important, I could lose my job.”

Leila laughed cynically, “Don’t tell me there is still money left in the treasury to pay wages?”

“That’s none of your business. I’ll find out whether the president will give you an audience.” The sentry went off.

He came back quickly and excited. “Looks like the old man is waiting for you. Go through here along the corridor, it’s the door at the end on the right.”

The shadow inside the palace was icy compared to the sun outside. Leila felt better. The door to Adam’s office opened before her. He was there waiting.

Leila didn’t really know what Adam was like. At the spring he had been dressed the same as the other men. He had to be somewhere between fifty and sixty years old, according to Leila’s calculations. After a hectic life and being in power and then adding on to this the years of drought he looked about ten years older. He had white hair and a white moustache and a roguish air. “Good morning, and what brings you here?”

Leila answered him, “I bring you a letter from Morgan,” and she handed him the letter.

Adam read the letter and then placed it on the desk. “Well, and how do you propose to solve the differences between Dorado and Delta?”

Leila’s plan was this:

First - The two patriarchs should forget their differences.

Second - Freedom of movement between the two cities.

Third - Cultural and business exchange.

 The plan was short and simple. Adam said to Leila, “There’s nothing here about water.”

“When you return the sun to us, we’ll give you back the rain.”

“That easy?”

“Yes, that easy. You begin all this and you have to take the first step towards the renewal of your relationship.”

“How do I know Morgan will fulfil his part?”

“I’m here to tell you on his behalf.”

Adam said nothing to Leila, but he needed her to help him get out of the tight spot. “In the letter it says you are of a Dorado mother and a Delta father. I suppose you have relations here.”

“ Yes, but I don’t wish to see anyone. I’m not here on holiday.”

“Will you stay till tomorrow?”

“No, I prefer to travel at night.”

“Then I’ll give you my answer now.” Adam took paper and an envelope from a drawer and wrote down some words, put it in an envelope and gave it to Leila. “Here’s my answer. Please give it to Morgan. If you prefer not to be seen, stay here till the time of your return to Delta.”

“Thank you, I’ll do just that.”

 

For the first time in years Leila slept in a soft, dry bed. The dust didn’t annoy her. How strange Adam was! He appeared tired, or frightened of something.

Leila started on her return journey to Delta at eleven at night. This time she had to fight against a desert wind.

Adam had said farewell to Leila in the palace, and as soon as she was out of sight, and accompanied by a few of his intimates, he went to a high point in Dorado to observe the desert.

 

The dryness of Dorado was just a memory for Leila by the time she arrived home, and got into her damp bed.

 

Morgan had read Adam’s letter. Leila and he were in his office. It was the day after she had got back from Dorado. “I’m very grateful, Leila. At midday we are going to hold a ritual to see whether we can capture the sun. What do you think?”

The young girl said nothing about the ritual of the rain in Dorado. It would be better if they didn’t realise how much alike they were. “That’s a fantastic idea.” Leila said.

In spite of the numerous clouds in the sky, Morgan said that he understood that if the clouds were to separate and make enough space, it was possible to call the sun. At midday, all the citizens who were able to put up with the mud and the drops of humidity from the trees, were congregated with Morgan in the main square. Some of them held small drums that they played making a sound guaranteed to annoy anyone, even the clouds. Some men carried a huge mirror that previously had decorated the ballroom in the presidential palace. As soon as the desired space between the clouds appeared the men placed the mirror in a direct line to catch the weak rays of the sun. There was silence but when the clouds closed up again they all decided to repeat the ceremony the next day, and the next,  till the miracle was achieved.

 

In Dorado, Adam and its citizens woke up every morning with the hope that it had rained during the night. Anything resembling a little dampness in the sand was cause for happiness among them, then when they discovered it to be a false hope, they repeated the ritual.

In the presidential palace Adam wished to see Leila again to know how the situation would be finally solved. He was on the edge of an emotional crisis but he hid it well. When would she be back? What news would she bring?

 

In Delta the mirror was brought out daily to catch the sun. Morgan spoke to his councillors. “This ritual is all right for a short time. And then when the people realise that everything is the same or worse, what tales are we going to fill their heads with? No, gentlemen we have to be more realistic.”

Morgan’s councillors feared the truth of the situation, for the possibility of losing their posts. They would have to come up with something!

 

With the passing of the days and the negative responses from the two patriarchs, Leila returned to action and went to see Morgan. “Mr. President, I know you are very busy but the matter is urgent. I’m going back to Dorado and I’d like you to give me a letter with your answer in it for President Adam.”

Morgan had given a solution much thought. “I know what my answer is going to be. Wait a minute while I write it.”

Leila took Morgan’s letter, said farewell, and went home to get ready for her nocturnal journey back to Dorado.

 

Adam received Leila’s return with enthusiasm. “What news have you brought?”

“I don’t know. The letter’s here. Open it.”

Adam’s nervous hands took hold of the letter and he opened it. He read it very quickly. “Leila do you know what’s in it? It’s the best thing that’s happened in years. The answer to the drought.”

“And the answer to the floods. What about them? Mr President.”

Adam stared at Leila, “I think I have the answer to your question with Morgan’s idea.”

Morgan’s idea was logical. Dorado needed water, Delta needed sun - therefore an exchange.

“How is this exchange to be carried out?” asked Leila.

“Morgan and I are going to meet at the old broken bridge on the river bank and there we are going to set up a mutual company between Dorado and Delta,”

“What will this company deal with?”

“First make the bridge usable. Then, to begin with the provision of trees and water to us. Then, with the fruits of their labours, Delta will receive a prize �" the sun. What do you think?”

“It sounds fine. If it works.”

Adam didn’t like the tone of doubt in Leila’s voice. “Of course it’ll work!” the patriarch said.

Leila left Adam with a letter of acceptance to Morgan’s idea.

Leila was doubtful because she didn’t understand why, if it had been so easy to solve the problem, hadn’t they done it before? What a couple of egocentrics! It was only when they had seen a possible end of their own lives had they decided to capitulate. And they would both claim that the idea had been theirs!”

 

The meeting between Adam and Morgan took place twenty-four hours after Leila’s return to Delta with Adam’s letter.

Each one with his councillors arrived at the designated sight. Adam stared in envy at Morgan’s still dark hair with few white ones, and Morgan looked at Adam in disdain. They signed the pact.

“Adam, these trees are not for sale.”

“All right.”

“Then from this day on, you and the city of Dorado must respect nature.”

“Well, all right. But why the preamble?” Adam said, irritated by Morgan’s calmness.

“So that you understand that all this has been your fault.”

Adam didn’t like to hear this, but he kept quiet because the water was more important.

After the signing Morgan made a signal. Adam and his councillors were puzzled. Nothing happened for several minutes and they began to think that they had been made fools of, then one of Adam’s men said, “Mr President, look down at your feet.”

And there was a faint stain of mud that went spreading out. Adam and the others with him, saw how the mud became water and water made its own way, pushed by a pump in Delta.

“I see you haven’t deceived me, Morgan.”

“There was no reason to do so. Perhaps our two cities can go back to what they used to be.”

“Yes, of course.” Adam was already thinking about what products Dorado could already plant and manufacture.

 

The rain didn’t arrive that day in Dorado, it took another five years till strong spring rains fell onto the dusty city. After so many years of drought, dust and unbearable heat, at the first drops of rain falling people ran out into the streets. The temperature dropped and the atmosphere recuperated it freshness. They all took buckets and cooking pots to catch the first rain from the sky. Some went to the river and saw how it ran by itself instead of using the pump. The dust in the streets became mud and they were happy to have wet feet.

 

The clouds opened more and more every day and eventually the sun shone over Delta. It was as if the sun had moved from one place to another. From the swampy land steam rose, that went up into the trees looking for a way out. The same occurred with the plants. For the citizens of Delta it was like being in a huge Turkish bath. Visibility was poor in the mornings but improved at midday.

 

Morgan the dampness from the presidential palace and the puddles in front of the entrance dried up. Everyone took out their belongings into the streets and opened all their windows. Arthritis, rheumatism and colds disappeared as if by magic. The streets were rebuilt and the buildings were painted. The presidential palace was white again. The sun had gone back to Delta and at last the huge mirror was back in its old place in the ballroom.

 

Dorado and Delta became closer till they were practically one city. But this could not be, because in one city only one patriarch is needed, and there were two. The euphoria of the rain and the sun made Adam and Morgan forget all about Leila. At a meeting between the two they were speaking of her. Morgan said, “Leila had the idea of making us come together again.”

“What’s she doing now? I’d like to see her.”

“Don’t you realise the number of years that have passed?”

“So what? She’s still in Delta, isn’t she?”

“She’s not in Delta or anywhere else. I wanted to thank Leila, but till now the search for her has been fruitless.”

“Well, she probably had something more interesting to do after the pact was signed, than worry about us.”

“It’s possible. But she left a note for the two of us.”

 

Leila’s note: “Nature does not play tricks on man: but all those who wish to play tricks on Her receive a well-deserved punishment.”

 

© 2012 Georgina V Solly


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on September 30, 2012
Last Updated on September 30, 2012
Tags: water, desert, patriarchs, night

Author

Georgina V Solly
Georgina V Solly

Valencia, Spain



About
First of all, I write to entertain myself and hope people who read my stories are also entertained. I do appreciate your loyalty very much. more..

Writing