HOW COME I STILL HAVEN’T EXPERIENCED THE FELYX BENEFITS?

HOW COME I STILL HAVEN’T EXPERIENCED THE FELYX BENEFITS?

A Story by Getfelyx
"

Getfelyx Digital Coupon Directory is specially made for you to have access to EXCLUSIVE local digital coupons form various local merchants.

"

The wait is over! The much-awaited answer lies in a quick and simple membership! We sell our membership for a small one-time fee that gives you these amazing deals for the whole year while helping to raise funds for local charities! Getfelyx has partnered with Phoenix Children’s hospital to raise funds for them with every Felyx membership! You never have to worry if these deals are the latest from companies because Felyx regularly introduces new locations and new offers so that anyone who buys a membership has immediate access to the latest offers added during the year. As a Getfelyx member, you will have instant access!


Getfelyx is Constantly updating your membership with new local restaurant deals every month so you always stay equipped with the best EXCLUSIVE deals. If you love going out and trying new places and getting promo deals then Felyx was created especially for you! By becoming a Getfelyx member you are being invited to an exclusive club. Now you can enjoy much more, for less in price. Get ready to tell your friends and friends about how much you saved at your favorite places!

© 2020 Getfelyx


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

22 Views
Added on September 24, 2020
Last Updated on September 24, 2020
Tags: coupons, restaurant coupons, restaurant deals

Author

Getfelyx
Getfelyx

Tempe, AZ



About
Felyx Digital Coupon Directory is especially made for you to have access to EXCLUSIVE local digital coupons form various local merchants. more..