Wrong Direction

Wrong Direction

A Poem by Kylie
"

Living life making the wrong decisions but overcoming them.

"
"Wrong Direction"
8/20/23
12:39 AM





I am on a path, and I took the wrong way. There is no turning back so alone and scared is where I stay. I have been here for some time, stuck in the memory of my own mind. There is no ending to this journey I am on. So, I am forced to pretend that my feelings and thoughts are gone. Everyone asks, " Is she okay?". I am not, but I put on the smile I learned and nod "I'm better now.". Throughout the years on this never-ending adventure, I learned not to trust the signs. They say one thing but turn out to be all lies. Vulnerable and weak. I tried to turn around, but they called me a freak. The decision on the path I took, held me in. Those who always doubted me thought that they finally did win. But I am strong. All those who said "she wouldn't make it" were wrong. Life doesn't get better but it changes. Without the struggle, I wouldn't have made arranges to how easy I let people by. Even if in the past I was confused and upset, time flies, and that my friend is the story of breakthrough in my life. 

© 2023 Kylie


Author's Note

Kylie
Life is full of struggles; it is meant to be that way. Without the hard times we wouldn't feel how amazing the good ones are. This darkness shall pass.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

26 Views
Added on August 21, 2023
Last Updated on August 21, 2023
Tags: Change, Growth, Learning.

Author

Kylie
Kylie

PA



About
Just a girl sharing her story through writing more..

Writing