Gideon's Guide || Second Chapter

Gideon's Guide || Second Chapter

A Poem by Gideon Boon
"

Continuance of the first

"

2nd…


Silly Silence will slander the Syllable Symbiotic. 


Endless Empathetic entirety will be Methodic.


Caress the Critics, and Conclude a Conquerors Climax.


Observe and Outlast the Omnipotent Overcast.


Nope, and Nip Negligent Niches as a Notorious


Demonstrator Demanding Demonic Demeanors Demotion Delirious…


 


Lee! As in Bruce…taught Me, now I teach You to teach Me and we and You. 


Here’s the Discrepancy, it’s the Epitome of Personality!


Why does it always bother Thee?


Strangle Thee Emotionally and challenge the ego Stricken fee defined as “me”.


Can you Imagine the Image scribbled through demons Interest?


Catalogued and Camouflaged through scripture pitched easy to T ball Pee Wees.


They’ll most always hit it and think that they’ll win it


Given what was thought as truthful lyrics.


It marks Queers and Silly Weirdo’s Degenerates.


They might even give a Knit off their back, cater to wellbeing, and classified as a selfless Wit.


Its sad most of us Hit the intelligently Fit


Our ego makes us cloudy and Quit.


 


Now use the Ego, let off and Thee go to the Demons Show and walk a mile in his Robe.


Figure it, consider that his mimicry is utterly perfected through “me”.


He’ll blatantly and sarcastically mimic your Father’s taught word.


You’re hot You’re but be bothered not You’re still kick’n and scream’n for an answer that cannot be seen in realities scheme of things.


 


We see the Hawk Though, our Common Sense will Commence and Mock Yo


Clearly visible hints are seen as an evolutionary protected corn row.


We say no! We will implode this joke you wrote.


 


You Can’t Conquer by Canting Charity.


Disparity wounds call and leak repairing thee Teachers!


Fix’n the Bleachers that Preachers reach in an seize conditions over squeeze’n.  


Gather Technicians, by Spit’n a Writtens Fix’n to acts of dishonorable Hit’n.


Be constantly Pit’n the fruits of Empathies Labor.


Don’t be Scared You’re carried on the backs of your family’s Inborn Care.


 


But Ya Didn’t know, Did ya now?


We found each Other amongst Another Battling, Clashing and Stretching our spiritualties elasticity.


Not Fearing the Potential Permanent Tearing and Tearing from We.


We Tear for your wing


Why Would We Wait for a Winner’s spirit to rescue freedom’s Ring?


The Winners have been here the Whole Time


Busting Rhymes silently within this illusion of “Me”


Lines! Are gradually increasing Fees of mental overtask…..Then Seize!


A finish lines Witness Within this.


Use it to remold and control the beast’s quickness!


It Gained when you gave it Fame blindly by the dozen


And it wasn’t what was expected, a test to make Less of the Rest you thought you were Indoubiously Invested in…but you weren’t.


 


The Golden rule rules All, scribbles on Walls and Balls on the best of the clutch “Talls”.


It’s Overlordn’ on Jordan!


Earth’s savior in books just like…


Hey Zeus where’d you go? Did this Hercules steal your Robe?


They’re All in Common, they came in from some Bard’s Rhyme Raman.


Easy to get and enjoy hopefully purchased financially proportional to believin’s leavin…


And now the arrival of know’n your path is Inblockable, Rockable, holy mackerel, Ya can’t Stop a Bull all in Purple.


Mix in Red just as a Med to get well fed on easy’s Simplistic Conviction. 


 


Evidently I’ve been watching myself in Third Person…


Always Thirst’n for answers to Chances HappenStance.


I seem to HopinStuff!


Explore the Rough’s of “Enough’s” that you always Spit before you’re hit so Hard you may never Bard Again.


In need of my Pen? The answer to Thee’s? 


Its Plasticity! A considering of Amatuerities Permanency!


A smash past them with These vibrational Attitude.


I could always get back with You, but is life’s hack gonna include a rule of You?


This Attitude? It’s a Frequency only Heard by a Real Nerd of Social Dungeon Mastery.


Your Inflection won’t always be a Catastrophe.


Stirring Round Rhythm’s before Subconscious’ Capturing.


You see? That’s all this is, Mouth Movements Morphing thought Proactively.


 


Now if your perception ain’t quite with This! You may assume and Witness a Business’ meeting with the Invested’s Misses.


You fear your Empire will Die to a Lie of Desire.


So you Hire a Fire for Why You’re beating your Lifer to Die For a power to Decipher!


TruFax about Hax to this game of Life Strife…a +1 for a bit of fun and be done.


 


...you can take that and run…


 


Or Try your Hide against a rain bow-Tied powerhouse that will shut your Mouth, force you to close before Clout’s evil Spouts out the Fist.


Don’t get Pissed!


It will Persist and Fog even the most efficient of Nerves Nodding Nogs…


 


TURN ON…


 


It’s too Explicit to Hit with a lustful Bar that belongs in the Tar on an angel’s Car.   


It’ll tie a Ray around the blind’s Shade of emotions Payday…for great’s Concrete!


You’re the Heat, be quick to Grasp, keep up Fast, even though this might Stim you Last.


Hidden Healers Hand High Fives almost always at bad Times…Misjudging Decisions due to Fears Incision.


But no more…


This requires a Broad Calm Vision, one that a Battle Medic needs for Victories Precision!


See Ya Soon,

Gideon Boon




© 2014 Gideon Boon


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on August 27, 2014
Last Updated on September 9, 2014

Author

Gideon Boon
Gideon Boon

Janesville, WI



About
Story teller, Dreamer, Creative Thinktank, Combat enthusiast, MMACS, UC Survivor and an aspiring creative writer. July 8th 2014 I discovered a talent for poetic writing and speaking. My new ey.. more..

Writing