Look For Cinderella

Look For Cinderella

A Story by Himaya Ka
"

Just because we are rejected ones, twice or more, doesn’t mean that we are just wasting our time, for sure, Cinderella is just waiting out there for her Prince to come,

"

DAILY IN THE WORD

June 2, 2021

 

LOOK FOR CINDERELLA

 

Luke 20:21-26

 

21 And they asked him, saying, Master, we know that thou sayest and teachest rightly, neither acceptest thou the person of any, but teachest the way of God truly: 22 Is it lawful for us to give tribute unto Caesar, or no? 23 But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me? 24 Shew me a penny. Whose image and superscription hath it? They answered and said, Caesar's. 25 And he said unto them, Render therefore unto Caesar the things which be Caesar's, and unto God the things which be God's. 26 And they could not take hold of his words before the people: and they marvelled at his answer, and held their peace.

 

 

No matter how eloquent, smart or genius a person is, but without God’s wisdom, in the spiritual and heavenly realm it’s still void and meaningless; that no matter how dynamic and intellectual the orator is, the message will never be understood and appreciated without the empowering of the Holy Spirit. The audience maybe looking and nodding with their heads but it’s not a guarantee that they truly get the point, for some may just do it for everyone is doing it, so they also follow because they don’t like to look stupid in the sight of many for not joining and blending with the crowd. So, what do we do? Just keep doing what we are tasked to do, give the message until it reaches to the right ears. Isaiah 55: 11 says, So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.Let us be reminded that our duty is not to make them receive and believe what we say, ours is to deliver it, if it’s accepted then it’s the right address, if it’s not and won’t fit in, let go of that foot, take the shoe, follow The Prince, move on and continue to look for Cinderella’s feet. Just because we are rejected ones, twice or more, doesn’t mean that we are just wasting our time, for sure, Cinderella is just waiting out there for her Prince to come, afraid to go out because of her evil step mom and step sisters who control her life for so long. She needs help. Go, look for Cinderella!

 

 

THE PRAYER

 

Dear Jesus,

Thank You, for You are our living example. Your wisdom is our guide, Your testimony is our comfort. Thank You, for teaching us how to respond in every circumstance. Please forgive us, for the times that we lose our focus on You. Help us LORD to keep going no matter what. In Jesus name we pray. Amen!

© 2021 Himaya Ka


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
Added on June 3, 2021
Last Updated on June 3, 2021

Author

Himaya Ka
Himaya Ka

Cebu City, Visayas, Philippines



About
...WRITING TO EXPRESS NOT TO IMPRESS I am God's creation. I am a child of God. I am redeemed. I am loved. I am secured. I am saved. POETRY IS LIKE A CUP OF COFFEE THAT I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT .. more..

Writing