Friendship club rock pie

Friendship club rock pie

A Story by fatima shaukat

The four rock pie siterrs who live on the rock farm. Were heading into the mines to play. They were taking a long walk. Suddenly they felt themselves falling deeper into the grounds. They were now stuck deep in the borrows and couldn't get out. Maud RockPie told her sisters to trust in herself she will find a way out. She said something weird as trust in this rock it never let's me down. The other three were unsure but they had nothing better to do so they all followed while Maud lead the way.  Pinkie and limestone were usually arguing and bickering and not getting along while Marble shyly Wales at the back of the line. 
The four pie sisters made aspecial secret friendship club deep down in the mines. A place only they can access, no one else. Each of them ow their own rocks which they call friendships gone or lucky rock. This is because these were the first rock they four all by themselves.  Maud owns a plain small boulder rock, limestone a chartreuse lime coloured limestone, marbe found a marbles and pinkie a blue diamond as blue as a her eyes are.  They each found these rock when they were playing in the mines . 

To why they are special and the reason to be named friendship stones is because they found them through friendship. 

When limestone discovered a limestone stuck between a rock she was fascinated and crashed the rock to get to the limestone unfortalny pinkie who was with her was falling as the the ground underneath gave way. Pinkie could hold herself with her hooves at the edges of the tops but for now long . she limestone saw this she insultingly rushed to her sisters aid. She grabbed her by the hooves, but was not strong enough to pull her upwards.she pulled with all her might and yet she don't manage. Her previous limestone she just found fell down when she was pulling pinkie at some point. Pinkie seeing limeston struggle told her to let go. But limestone kept holding.  She earned the limestone through loyalty. She being fasnited by that limestone she found, sacrifed for her sisters safety. 

Marbe is pinkies twin size may be shy and timid but she is always kind topinkie and shares her marbles with her. I mean she found marbles and she shared them with her sisters. 

Marble of course is honest as always. About that boulder I don't know how she got his but it should be down in the mines. Pinkie did find a blue diamond  as her lucky treasure and of course her element is laughter. 

Main point is four sisters playing down in the mines sharing a a special friendship club with their own speail friendship stones. 
The Limestone of loyalty
MArble of kindness
Diamond of laughter
And mini boulder as honesty

© 2015 fatima shaukat


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on October 24, 2015
Last Updated on October 30, 2015

Author

fatima shaukat
fatima shaukat

blackburn, lanceshire, United Kingdom