Fort Lauderdale Roofing Companies are Not All The Same

Fort Lauderdale Roofing Companies are Not All The Same

A Story by Global Roofing
"

Global Roofing is a full-service company, fully licensed and insured to carry out all roofing services in Fort Lauderdale.

"

Global Roofing in Fort Lauderdale, Welcomes you. We are one of the leading Fort Lauderdale roofing companies providing roofing solutions for all kinds of roof. We are committed to providing our customers with most efficient roofing services in Fort Lauderdale at minimum cost. Fort Lauderdale customers choose us because of our unparalleled services and our focus on structural integrity, energy efficiency and visual appeal at the most competitive prices.


We at Global Roofing, are certified and licensed experts that provide complete roofing services. Our range of services include re-roofing, roof restoration, roof repairs, wind damage repairs, waterproofing, energy savings, environmental solutions, roof maintenance, insurance mitigation reports and free roofing estimates for both commercial and residential premises. We also provide 24x7 emergency services to meet any unexpected crisis throughout the year. After every inspection, we provide our customers with a free comprehensive report and make use of state-of-art technology for our roofing services.


On being called, our Fort Lauderdale Roofing in Fort Lauderdale roofing expert would closely inspect your roof to detect any defects and determine if the life of the roof can be extended by carrying out simple maintenance modifications. A decent estimate on the cost of replacing or repairing the roof would be given to you by our Global Roofing expert, without adding anything in excess in terms of cost and also will never try to sell more services than what is required.


At Global Roofing we take all steps to repair the damaged roof and thus save you the cost of restoration or new roof. Our roofing service in Fort Lauderdale experts closely inspect the roof for any damaged or moving tile which are secured with adhesives. Prior to the adhesive application, the roof is properly washed in order to eliminate molds and mildew. We secure the roof by applying elastomeric coating which not only increases the life of your roof by 15 to 20 years but also helps in cutting down your energy bills.

We always try to restore your roof before recommending a replacement roof. Global Roofing are experts in roof restoration and hence is the best solution for all your roof restoration needs. Also, we possess the required skills to understand your roofing needs and restore it efficiently.


If your roof needs to be replaced or you need a new roof on new construction our expert Fort Lauderdale installers ensure that the job is done to your complete satisfaction at the first instance itself. Our team has a well deserved reputation of being licensed professionals for every kind of roof work such as tile and slate, shingles, metal roof, flat roof, thermoplastic roofing, built-up roofing and corrugated sheets. By hiring our team of roofing experts at Fort Lauderdale, you will be able to entrust us with all your roofing concerns since we are well equipped to manage everything from start to end. We assure you that your space will be left neat and clear of any risky equipments.

We are glad to offer our customer's a preventive maintenance program that has been created to provide protection for your house and ensure that your satisfaction is guaranteed. Any potential problem in your roofing can be located earlier by availing our regular inspection program and take the necessary preventive measures to prevent them from creating considerable damage to your business or home. By making a correct choice of roofing professionals, you will find the most cost effective long term roofing solutions.


With more than 20 years of experience, our owner Mr. Mr Reut has been making visits to every site thereby ensuring the most efficient customer service. To ensure that our customers get the best of services, Our owner Mr. The entire Global Roofing team including Mr Reut, undergoes various sessions that help them stay informed about latest technological developments, roofing trends as well as roofing products.

© 2014 Global Roofing


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on June 7, 2014
Last Updated on June 7, 2014
Tags: global roofing, roofing