My Amazing Double French Horn Sister

My Amazing Double French Horn Sister

A Poem by Jessica Smith
"

This is a poem about me and a girl who is like my twin.

"

I walk in the hallway not a word is said I keep my head down always in my head keep that same frown.

Nobody can fix me for I am forever broken.

Always alone even at home,nobody to clam me to call me there own.

As the seat there beside me sits empty and bare I sit there beside it just with a blank stare.

I think and I think about how that chair is like me there all alone,no emotion just empty.

There for something but not knowing what, thinking of other ways to be sad/depressed and not cut.

People walk beside me two by two andd there sits me with nothing to do.

I look out the window everything is happy,but then inside is me the negitive person who people love to hate.

Alone in th shodows until you walked by you transformed this person who once was shy.

You brought me out of the dark and called me your own.

You made sure that seat was filled so i was never alone.

© 2009 Jessica Smith


Author's Note

Jessica Smith
Hope you like it. this poem was writ when things between us were good.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

nicely written! I hope things between you two work out.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 10, 2009

Author

Jessica Smith
Jessica Smith

Lubbock, TX



About
I am a multiple published poet. I am in the school band and that includes marching band. I play but not limited to the French horn. Have any questions? just ask. more..