Prague

Prague

A Story by Francis8
"

something about a creature known as prague. just some random stuff i write a while ago.

"
I was me. She was me. He was me. All of them were me. 

I was a creature known as Prague.

I was a plague known as the bubonic plague or the great plague of London and obviously any other plague that happens in the world, I was the one who killed all those innocent lives.

But I was not happy at killing them, it was a bad experience for me. Their sufferings and hatred is being filled by my own being.

I symbolises the greatest evil on earth, even though I have no choice, those humans who label me as something evil must be the true evil. they force me to burden their own sins, they force me to become a puppet, a puppet which cleanses the humanity's sins.

I was also called as the god, people worship, people praise me, people idolise me but most of all they made me suffer. They burden as something that grant their prayers, as someone to listen to their wishes, and as someone who would comfort them. In this manner they burden me as someone who was perfect without flaws which in fact I'm not. Making me an evil made me imperfect, something that can't become a god.

People also called me science, people praise my knowledge, people praise the technological advancement, people praise me because they made their lives easier. but most of it was a suffering to me, I was not a science, but in fact a god, but most scientists, who was my disciple hated god, my other self. It made me suffer, as to why people discover science, It just creates wars which would awake my memory of being an evil, a killer and something that doesn't even have a true existence.

In truth, I was an existence that became an existence due to humanity's advancement, at first I was a being that doesn't have a consciousness, I was like a rock, without consciousness and emotions. I was just a being who watches the world and continuously expand the universe, therefore I was the force that made the universe but I was not lucky, humanity became an existence that worships a god, I was force being a god; as a god I was something that threaten them whenever they won't follow my rules, and then they began a concept called evil; I was a being responsible for the humanity's downfall. And then I became a plague, I killed most of them; people who made me become an imperfect being, a being which is not good and not evil which is an existence called science. Science was called because humanity began to doubt God, they made science who was the opposite of creationism, but it was not the knowledge of the universe there were after, but war. As the being called science, it was sad seeing people died because of my technological advancement.

I was a being which was an evil to the core, without me; I can conclude that there would be no death. I became a god to punish them. I became evil to threaten to them. I became "plague" to kill them. I became science to make wars. All of those things are evil, it involves the death of many people, which I was just observing. I was suppose to be an observer, or the force who made the universe. I was not a god but something that is called as Prague, a being that won't be responsible to all the death if humanity didn't become intelligent and emotional.

© 2016 Francis8


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

66 Views
Added on June 27, 2016
Last Updated on June 27, 2016
Tags: existence, evil, god, plague, humanity

Author

Francis8
Francis8

About
A God. Francis = 7 letters God number = 7 Coincidence? I think not.... more..

Writing
Preface Preface

A Chapter by Francis8


Beginnings Beginnings

A Chapter by Francis8