DO NOT FAVOR ONE PERSON

DO NOT FAVOR ONE PERSON

A Story by SpiritWolf

One day I woke up to the morning sun. Even though I am poor I always love the morning. My twins sister was still asleep so I sneak out without her knowing. I always goes to the hill in the forest to see the sun rise in the air. I didn't care about if I was poor I feel love within the forest.
When I came home, my mother was cooking. She started to set out the food, but there was none in front of me. I felt heartbroken because it was another morning without any food.
"Mama, where is my food",I asked.
"I'm sorry but there is not enough for everyone", she said.
There was some left because once I left the room, I over heard her telling my sister that she have some in the fridge. I cried all the way to work. In order for me to take care of the family I have to work. I tried hard to get them to like me but the never did. Years pass as my twin sister had more stuff then I will ever have.
My father came in when I was on the computer to look for another job.
"I don't remember ever given you a computer", my father said in a angry voice.
"I on the computer to look for another job", I said back.
"Why do you care. You are useless", my father said.
"I'm way better than you because you can't keep you own job",I snap back.
"Don't you dare raise your voice at him", my mother said.
"I don't give a crap", I said standing up, "I trying to keep the family some money."
My sister stood there as I argue with my parent. I didn't care because they abandon my when I was born. I was lucky to be alive right now. I went to my side of the bed and grab my bag. I had enough with the favoritism. I left, ignoring their voices.
Years had pass and I had join the army. I was a secret service to the president. I was also rich and I thought back on my childhood. They might not want me anymore. My sister passed away due to a car wreck. My parent never had look for me. Oh well I'm better without them.
"MOMMY", the twin said coming to me.
"Hey my two girls. How have you been? are you being good to your daddy while i'm gone", I said back.
"Yes mommy", faith said.
"Daddy is hiding right now", hope said.
"lets go find him", I said.
I love my children and I will not show favoritism to them. I will love them more than I love myself. I won't let them experience what I have experience.

© 2018 SpiritWolf


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on October 5, 2018
Last Updated on October 5, 2018