The Demons in my Life

The Demons in my Life

A Story by Steven Goodykoontz
"

This is my true story of the Demons that I have encountered. Take note, I am now a Christian and from time to time sees a shadow that is unexplainable.

"

For those who think that demons are just a figment of our imagination, try these on for size. 

My first encounter with demons all started when I only five years old.  I woke up one night and saw a figure standing at the side of my bed.  Take in mind that on side of my bed was on one side of the wall.  My closet was a few feet away and about twenty feet was my door to the living room.  So my room was pretty good sized.  However, the figure was standing there looking at me with his white, deep eyes.  He had a gigantic smile.  I saw teeth, they were not sharp, but I was not about to touch them.  He had his hands cupped together like he was being diabolical.  Being one of the underworld's evil, I am sure that was what was up.  However, the strangest thing happened, whenever I would sit up in bed, he would disappear and an image of his head would be on the wall of the living room.  I did that for a while until I fell asleep again.

A few weeks later something else happened.  I sat up in bed and I saw what looked like a sillouette of what looked like a four-legged beast with a huge head.  It looked like it was yelling at the wall.  I am not sure why.

The next thing that I remember seeing was a white demon.  This one looked just like the one from my bedroom, however I was in my parents room sleeping there.  It was in my parents closet looking at me, but this time had dark eyes and a mean look.

Then, one of the scariest things that I had ever experienced, I saw red eyes in my parents room.   For some reason, the image looked like Elmer Fudd from the Looney Toons, but this guy was anything but.

A few months later, we moved into a new house.  Here my mother blessed the house.  However, I got a foster brother.  This one night, we were sleeping in the same bed.  I saw a little hump slumpind down at the side of my bed.  I closed my eyes and then I saw eyes.  I closed them again and more and more of the demon I could see.  Just before it got down, I woke up my foster brother and he was freaked out, because he was seeing the same crap as I was.  I ran and turned on the lights.

That was freaky.

© 2008 Steven Goodykoontz


Author's Note

Steven Goodykoontz
Don't sue me for nightmares.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well these do sound scary, but do you think some of your fear may have been due to certain...inclinations, to think something that isn't obviously "good" or positively influenced is automatically negatively influenced or "evil". That doesn't mean these things aren't malicious, and most likely they are since you were obviously getting bad vibes off of them. I'm just saying maybe some didn't mean harm, but weren't peaceful either and you could have just told them to buzz off?

Anyway thanks for sharing your story and I hope these negative beings aren't bothering you any more. I hope you write about the unexplainable shadow since it sounds interesting.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
1 Review
Added on March 30, 2008