Dueling Clans Character

Dueling Clans Character

A Story by Steven Goodykoontz
"

This is my character for Dueling Clans Character Tryouts.

"

Character: Tycio Koyo

Clan: Oda

Job: Leader

Special Training: Trained by the Spirit of Ghengis Khan- the Hun.  The one that overthrew the Chinese Government.  He is trained in War Tactics, War outfitting, Planning, Hand to Hand Combat, Leadership.

 

The clan has four groups, but three different sub-leaders, which he is the main leader.

1. Spies: leader Herzi Disciocio

2. Assasins: Leader Goda Sui

3. Ninjas: Leader Ni Mai

4. Warriors: Zi Viaha

 

Tycio Koyo was born in a small villiage named Kimeria.  There he was a farmboy, along with six other brothers and sisters.  They worked on a rice farm, where they toiled and worked day in and day out for a meager wager.  The villiage govenor, a tyrant, took 3/4 of the rice for himself and his many wives and children and left the villiagers with almost nothing.  The govenor only gave them one cow to get milk from to each villiage family, and the tax rate was horrible.  He frequently rapped all the children of each villiage family and slept with most of the wives of the farmers. 

One day, the spirit of Ghegin Khan came to the little Tycio Koyo and showed him the way to defeat the govenor.  For a few months, Ghegis Khan would invade the boys dreams to show him the way of the sword, and show him how to fight and lead armies. 

Then, one day, Tycio Koyo devized a plan to kill the govenor.  He got the strongest boys and men from the villiage, gave them pitch forks and sticks and he fashioned nives from bamboo.  He took bones from dead animals and made them into spears.  He then attacked the govenors mansion.  They were met by a lot of resistance, but managed to defeat their eniemies.  Tycio Koyo personally bashed the Govenor's head it. 

Take in mind, he was only 15.  So he then inherited all his wives.  Then he killed the old govenors kids.   Then he became the govenor.

His motivations are: Freedoms for his clan and his small villiage.  And the threat to the very society that he knows.

Physique:  Muscular, but fast.  He floats like a butterfly but stings like a bee.

Skills: Leadership, Swords of many kinds, Martial Arts, War.

Personality: The one of great honor.  Repsected.  Loving.  Caring.  Has anger problems from time to time.
Weaknesses: If he misses any sleep, especially before a battle, not only does Ghangis Khan's spirit not show up and help him out, he becomes disoriented and fatigued.  He is also loves women, so if a woman from another clan is spying on him and wants to know information, he might crack.  He also hates to kill Children.

© 2008 Steven Goodykoontz


Author's Note

Steven Goodykoontz
Please like it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on April 2, 2008