Awake and Alive ep 2

Awake and Alive ep 2

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

In this episode Matt has his revenge , and now after Eve will find a solution to break the virus Matt will be normal again , in the future maybe more aventures will come for Matt

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper ( Robert father )
S : Scientist
B : The boss
                                    
                                            Awake and alive ep 2
           Matt Harris tells the story
        16 july 2013 05:23 AM in the morning
         It was morning when i have seen for the first time David , the Eve husband , one of the best men that i ever meet .
         I was on the room and they were sitting there talking about me and Clara , about what happend to us and who is responsable for all of this .
         DC : I am sorry , but he can't do it .
         EC: I told you he can do it without enyone to know about it .
         DC : I told you already , you can't send him to kill people , you know that .
         EC : Do you have a better plan .
         DC: Not for the moment .
         And then that boy Robert walked in the room .
         RC : Dad , you are finally back .
         DC : Son i am so glad to see you , but i guess your mom told you what she did in all these years .
         RC : Yeah she told me .
         DC : Son i have to tell you something too , i am not just a simple soldier , i am more then this .
         RC : God another secrets .
         DC : I don't have time to explain to you , but in time you will see that you don't know your father at all .
         David looked at me and he told me .
         DC : How much you want to make those who did this to you to pay .
         MH : You don't even know , tell me where they are and i will kill them one by one .
         DC : I see . Well you want to start right now .
         MH : Trust me , i will have my revenge .
         DC : Okay then , i have informations about someone , we can go when you are ready .
         MH : I am always ready .
         We walked in to a black car , and i sit in the back , he drived the car many hours before we would go into a place somewhere in to a city , i already know the face of all the people who made me a monster in that laboratory . He showed me a pic of one of them , i remember the face , he was one of the ones who put me in to a cage . I started to smile and just think about how i will hurt him .
          DC : Hey , listen to me .
          MH : What ?
          DC : Try to catch him . When you do it , be sure no human is watching you , when you do it bring him in a place with no people , get it ?
          MH : Okay .
          I walked in his back , this a*****e doesn't even suspects he is about to die . I walk in his back and i found the oportunity David told me , i grabed him and took him to a alley next to a block .
          S : Not you .
          MH : You seem a little surprised . Do i scare you , are you scared of me ?
          S : * he caught * Leave me alone .
          MH : Say goodbye you a*****e .
          I stabbed him with my claws , and he started to come in my , inside if me , his mind , in 1 second i could see everything he lived , everything he did and knew . I could even knew who are the rest ones who made this to me , and who wanted us in this way .
          This is how i always was , a monster , everything i kill comes in me , became me , and i became it .
          16 july 2013 09:43 AM in the morning
          I returned at the car .
          DC :So did you do it .
          MH : Yes i did , let's go back , i wanna talk with the doc .
          We returned back at home and i told the Doc about what i did .
          EC : Just like in the lab , you can remember all .
          MH : Yes .
          EC : You absorded him into your body .
          MH : Yes .
          EC : This virus you have is very strange , i have to do some tests , but i need the documents that are in the lab .
          MH : Let's go then .
          DC : We can go , i already called the guys .
          EC : Are you sure it will be enought . Only your team ?
          DC : My team is the best .
          EC: One second . Robert ?
          RC: Yes mom ?
          EC: Stay here and take care of Clara . Can you do it for me ?
          RC : Yes i can .
          16 july 2013 17:24 PM
          We leaved the house , we let Robert and my sis there and we are on our way to the lab.
          That lab made me a monster ,that lab stole my childhood , this is all i have been thinking about .
           And we are here now , this place is now surounded by mens with all kind of weapons .
          DC : Matt , if you are really ready you will punish the one who made this to you today .
          MH : I don't wanna wait here like you .
          DC : No . Matt wait .
          I didn't need people to help me , i know what i am capable to do .
          I walked inside the building and i started to kill guards , and scientists who did this to me . I killed people one by one , and now i am in the place when i had to kill to survive , i remember from that guy i killed earlier today that he is the one who wanted to make me as a weapon and then to sell me like a peace of meat . A scumbag in a suit .
          Hahaha he tries to run and he puts his guys to shoot me .
          Too bad these bullets don't hurt me , it is like i don't feel them .
          Finally he is my hands .
          B : Please don't hurt me , i will give you everything you want .
          MH : Really ?
          He thinks that i will spare him .
          B : Please let's just calm down .
          MH : Do you want to live ?
          B : Yes , please don't hurt me .
          MH : Too bad ...
          B : Aaaaaaa ...
          I stabbed him fast and furious , i did it with power , he died in my arms . My body started to absorbe him .
          I feel his memory coming inside me , he was the one behind this , he was the one who wanted to use me for money .
          But now he is dead .
          I leaved the building and walked outside .
          MH : Doc , if you want to take something go for it .
          EC : Okay .
          DC : Did you killed all the ones inside .
          MH : Yeah .
          DC :Took me 6 years to wait for this perfect moment , and you killed all of them in 10 minutes .
          It was a big moment of silence and then Eve returned .
          EC : Here are all the things i need , Matt look at me .
          MH : What ?
          EC : With this , in time , i can make you back to normal . 
          MH : This is good .
          DC : Let's return home .
          
          16 july 2013 22:10 PM
          We leaved the place and returned back to Doc home .
          MH : And what do we do now ?
          DC : I will make sure that no one will bother us .
          EC : And i will use these papers to find out a formula that will make you normal again .
          MH : But my sis .
          EC : You sis was never infected with a virus , she was just used to remember every formula , maybe she will be the one that will help me .
          MH : Do want you want .
          I was walked a little bit outside when i heard Robert .
          RC : Hey Matt , you did it . You had your revenge , why are you still upset .
          MH : I had my revenge , yes .
          RC : What ?
          MH : I somehow don't feel like it matters now . I just wanna return back to normal and that's all .
          RC : Let's return back home Matt .
          I returned with Robert in the house , and there was Clara . I just hugged my little sister , she was the one that suffered the most , she doesen't even know what is happening , even she is 16 years , she is like a 4 years kid that is learning new things everyday .
           CH : Why is Matt upsed , Matt please smile .
           MH : Oh you , my sis , i smile see .
           CH : Clara is glad to see Matt happy .
           MH : How cute you are .
           Now i have a reason to keep living and i will sacrifice myself to protect my little sister . She needs me , and i am here for her .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
Sorry for my bad english , i hope the episode 2 is good enought , please tell em what you think

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It was interesting and I love it, please turn this to a book...
~Keep writing

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

thank you very much , i am glad you liked it
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

of course

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

205 Views
1 Review
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on October 20, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Awake and alive ep 2 Matt Harris

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing