Awake and Alive ep 3

Awake and Alive ep 3

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Today Matt meets someone , a girl . And now his new adventure begin .

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper ( Robert father )
BF : Bianca Flores
                                    
                                            Awake and alive ep 2


           Matt Harris tells the story

        26 july 2013 09:43 AM in the morning
        10 days have passed since the event , i did nothing in these days , i just walked in the city , i stayed in the house with my sister and the others . In these days Eve and David amd Robert told me about many things that are outside the house to me and Clara , and i understand everything now about money , how to talk with people , it's easy and Robert and David are helping me .
        Robert was always helping me to understand some things that i am unfamiliar since i was inside that lab for 13 years , are many things that i don't know .
        I was looking at David and Robert spending some father-son time and they looked very happy .
        When we returned home a little late at home i asked David and Eve about my parents , if they are alive or not , if they are looking for us , i wanna know , i was thinking about the worst thing . But the answers to my questions were very good .
        EC : They are okay , they know about you and Clara , but you have to wait to meet them after i will cure the virus inside you , i hope you undertsand .
        MH : Well , it's good enought for me to know that they are okay . I have full trust in you Doc .
        EC : Thank you Matt .
        DC : When Eve will finish the formula you can go , but you have to wait .
        MH :Okay , until then i will wait .
        This virus changed my life , not in a good way , i am a monster , a freak . I just want to be normal , to eat food and drink , to bleed when i have a scratch , these little things that happend to a normal person , like Robert told me . To be able to have a family , kids , friends and enjoy life .
        After i finished to talk with Eve and David , Robert and Clara came to me .
        CH : Brother , brother , look , look .
        MH : What is it little sis ?
        CH : Look at the draw i did . It is us .
        MH: That's cute , it's nice , thank you .
        CH : Yay .
        





















        30 july 2013 21:30 at night
        Some other days have passed and Eve told me that she is almost ready with formula , she need only a few days more .
        As i walked outside the house at night for i late walk in the city in my way to return back home i have seen some guys that tryed to do something to a girl , that girl screamed and those guys looked like they are not up to anything good .
        BF : Leave me alone , aaaaaa ....
        G1 : Don't worry girl , it's gonna be over soon .
        G2 : Shut up little b***h .
        MH : Hey .
        They looked angry at me .
        G2 : Who the hell are you ?
        MH : It's not you business what my name is  , now leave that girl alone .
        G1 : Hm
        BF : Aaaaaaaa
        MH : I said leave her alone , you have 3 seconds .
        G2 : Hahahah , you want to be the superhero , let's play boy .
        They attacked me , they tried to punch me but i am more powerful and fast . i finished them in 20 seconds .
        G2 : We will gor you
        MH : Come here and try to hit me , i dare you .
        G1 : Let's go dude .
        G2 : Okay men .
        They run away after that . Cowards . But i had to be sure that girl is okay .
        MH : Hey are you okay .
        BF : Yes , i am ... ouch
        MH: What is wrong ?
        BF : I think i just twisted my ankle .
        MH: Let me help you . Hm .... Okay i will carry you home . Tell me witch way to go . Okay .
        BF : Yes . Um ... go straight please .
        MH: Okay . Tell me why there were with you .
        BF : They were not ... they are bad boys from this neighborhood , left now please .
        MH : They always make problems around here ?
        BF : They are in a gang and they do bad things , and they make street fight  and many other bad things . Right please .

   
        




















        MH : Really ?
        BF : Yes .
        MH : They act like they are dangerous , but they are only scared chickens .
        BF : Wait here it is , this is my house .
        MH: It';s not far away from the house i live in . Can i ask you , what is your name ? My name is Matt .
        BF : My name is Bianca . Well ... um ... thank you for helping me .
        She kissed me on the cheek  and she was  closing the door .
        BF: Thank you AMtt , and i hope i will see you soon .
        MH : Yeah , mee too .
        A gang huh , Well , i belive i will check that up , i am not scared to fight , street fight sounds good to me . I returned home to see David talking with his son .
       DC : Well son , now you understand .
       RC : Good joke dad , that was a good one .
       MH: What is so funny ?
       RC : Only some jokes .
       MH : Robert i want to talk with you , please .
       RC: Sure , excuse me dad .
       DC : Sure son .
       MH: A girl was in trouuble and i kisked 2 guys to help her , she said something about a gang and street fight , is it true ?
       RC :Wait , waht girl .
       MH : A girl Bianca .
       RC : I know her well , i am sure that she is alright since you helped her so i am not gonna ask . Well yes it is a gang , how those guys looked like ?
       MH : One short , in stupid clothes and a big guy with blonde hair with a tatoo on his right arm .
       RC : Omg , you beat them ?
       MH : Yes , why ?
       RC : They are kinda dangerous , not for you , but for some people they are .
     
       




















       MH : And about the street fight ?
       RC : They do it inside a building everytime at the beginning of every month .
       MH : This means ...
       RC : In 6 days . Do you wanna go , i can show you the place .
       MH : Yes i want and since you know that girl Bianca , i want you to bring her with us , i wanna make her feel better and she is gonna like when i am gonna beat those 2 guys .
       RC : It's not like they can stop you .
       MH : Now you understand .
       It's gonna be a good night , the next Sunday night . 
       It seems that Robert is calling Bianca from the mobile , she talked with me and i convinced her to come with us . Maybe when i will be normal i will make a family with her , she seems good enought , and she is a nice girl .
       Now i just have to wait until the 4 august .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
I just added some pics , beacuse it's more easy for the readers to understand in this way , i think . I hope you all liked the episode 3 . I want to see some revews about what i did on this episode , you can say anything .

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The pics were great but cool man!

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
1 Review
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on November 17, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Awake and alive ep 3 Matt Harris

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing