Awake and Alive ep 5

Awake and Alive ep 5

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

In this episode , well , Matt ,is , you know what , check out yourself:)

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper
BF : Bianca Flores
        
                                            Awake and alive ep 4


           Matt Harris tells the story

        2 august 2013 08:34 AM in the morning
        It happend , i am normal now thanks to Dr.Eve , the formula that she injected in my body had eliminated the virus that i had inside and now i am normal .
        Now i can eat , drink , feel everything like a normal person . When that happend David made a cut my left hand and i was bleeding , and it hurt . '' Now you are a real me'' he said ,, But now come in the garden and show me waht you can do '' .
         When i was in the garden he asked me to attack him , and i did it , just a training he said . But when i wanted to hit me he trowed me in to the ground and my back hurt bad . 
        DC: Get up Matt , well , now you have no longer your abilityes that you had when you had the virus , now you are just a regular young boy , and if you want to be able to protect yourself you need some special training .
        MH: I guesss you are right , if you say so then let's do it .
        EC : David , i have to do some test on him to see if he is okay . He just eliminated the virus form his bocy , let him to rest .
        DC : Sure honey , if you say so . Come Matt , let's go.
        When we were in the room i could have finally feel the taste of food , drinks , smells , it almost made me cry .
        EC : Matt, why are you crying .
        MH: I am crying because this is unbeliveble , thank you Eve , David , Robert , thank you . Now i can live a normal life .
        EC : We are glad to help you Matt , you and your sister , both of you .
        RC: So what do you wanna do now Matt ?
        MH : What Eve and David thinks is right for me to do .
        DC : First , you should rest and enjoy a bit and after come to train with me .
        MH: Sure David .
        It was a good day and i could experience again things that i didn't did in years , like taking a bath , eat a lot of food , David brought me some beers , tasty .
        I had sleep , i didn't sleep in 13 years without some medicine or pills in that lab , and when i was in this house Eve injected me medicine to rest my body to sleep , but anyway . Now everything is better .
        The best thing is that Bianca visited the house 3 times and i was really happy to see her , i almost had some feels that i never had , my heart beat faster . David set up a special training , very hard for me now . It helped me but i was exhausted everynight . Robert and Clara stood with me sometimes when i trained , and i think that my sister is much appropiate with Robert everyday . If my slittle sister is happy then i am happy too .
         





















         16 august 2013 10:34 morning
         I had some days of training and David told me that it's enought for now and i should rest . I wanted to make a walk in the city , first day outside as a normal men . And the coinidence was that i meet Bianca again . I was lookin at the bright blue sky and she just hit me , we were both down looking one at eachother .
      
         




















         BF : Omg , Matt , sorry . I didn't meant to hit you . I am sorry .
         MH : It's okay Bianca .
         BF : You are not busy today at Robert house .
         MH : The training that i had with David is over , at least for today . What do you say , since we meet , you want to walk with me and maybe to go somewhere to talk , hm .
         BF : Sure i would love too .
         MH: Great then let's go .
         She was so cute the whole day , we made a long walk in a park not far away . We stood on the ground , eating some icecream , and having a good time . I liked her attitude , the smell of her parfume , i liked to touch her beautiful hair , to hold her arm , to hug her .
         It was late when i walked her home after the day we spend it together . and again the same kiss on the cheek from her that makes me feel happy a whole day .
         BF : Thank you for this wonderful day Matt , goodnight .
         MH: Goodnight Bianca .
         I will return home now .
         CH : Matt , Matt , Matt , welcome home .
         MH : Hey little sis , what is it , you have something to tell me ?
         RC  : No Matt , she was just happy to see you . So how was the day you spend with Bianca .
         MH: How do you know i meet her ?
         EC : We had a little walk in the park too , the 4 of us , me David , Robert and Clara , we wanted to say hy , but you seemed busy .
         MH: I was busy , spending my time with a very cute girl .
      
        






















          RC : Good for you men .
         My life is great and when i will return to my parents it will be even better , i am so exited to see them again , to say the truth , i don't remember to may things about them , but i remember the face of both of them . I will be so good to meet them again , my parents , my family . Tomorrow , tomorrow .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
Episode 5 ENJOY :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Good going there waah I'm really missing out a lot of things

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
1 Review
Added on November 29, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: cool story Matt Robert fiction

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing