Awake and Alive ep 6

Awake and Alive ep 6

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Now the Harris family is reunited , Matt and Clara have a family reunion

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper
BF : Bianca Flores
OH : Olivia Harris ( Clara and Matt mother )
LH : Logan Harris ( Matt and Clara father )
SH: Sarah Harris ( Clara and Matt younger sister )
        
                                            Awake and alive ep 6

           Matt Harris tells the story

        5 august 2013 10:24 AM in the morning
        I have been waiting this day for a long time , to see my parents again .
        What is interesting is that Eve told me that Clara is not my only sister , i have another younger sister Sarah 8 years old , it's good , i am happy to hear that .
        Clara is really happy and i am happy too , finally we will reunite with our parents . Oh men , i still remember my mother , small stature , blonde hair and blue eyes like Clara  . Father , big , strong , and a very good men , and his blue eyes that only show kindness to all the people . And i want to meet my new young sister , i wonder how she is . Clara is really happy to have a sister , she really wants to meet her .
         Eve told me that she and David visited my family in the time when i was in that lab to tell them how we are doing . Again i will say , i will be thankful to Eve for the rest of my life for what she did for me and Clara . Eve and David even helped out my parents to buy a house in a nice neighborhood 3 hours away form Cooper family appartement . They helped my family a lot in this time , and i am really glad i have meet people like them .
         We are here in front of a house , well , i guess this is the place .
         Robert , David and Eve let us to go first to knock at the door . The door opened slowly and i seen them , my parents . They had tears in theyr eyes and hugged us . I was the only one that didn't cry , but Clara , well she cried the most , those were tears of happiness .
         OH : Matt, Clara , you two are finnaly back .
         LH : My son , my girl you two are back .
         CH : Mommy , daddy . Aaaaaaaa .
         MH : Mom dad , you two didn't changed at all . You two are still the same i remember . I am glad to see that .
         LH : My boy , you will forgive us .
         MH: Dad , mom , listen . no matter what happend in the past , it's in the past now . I don't want to cry and complain about it , i want to look in to the future , when we are together , smiling and standing together .
         OH : Matt , my boy ....
         MH : Shhhhhh , don't cry mom , like i told , be happy , now we are together and we will never separate again , i swear .
         SH : Mom , daddy they are my sister and big brother .
         OH : Yes Sarah sweetie , yes they are .
         MH : Come to your big bro Sarah . And now hug your sister . Come on Clara , hug Sarah .
         SH : Yaaaaaay
         CH : Sister Sarah .
         SH : Clara is cute , i like it .
         LH : Miss Eve , Mr David and Robert , please come inside . Come on Matt , Clara let's go inside .
         It was a sensation that i felt when i walked in the house , this will be the place in witch we will be from now on .
         LH : Eve ,  David , i want to thank you two for everything you did for us .
         DC : This was our duty , we are glad that we could help .
         EC : I am really glad to see Clara so happy , and you too Matt .
         MH : Yes i am , but , i have something to say .
         EC : Sure , say it .
         MH : Mom , dad . I know that it was hard for you two all these years , it was hard for me too . But i don't care , now we are here , we are together . No matter what will happend form now on , we will be together and this is all that matters . Dad , i know you tried to save us that day when those people took us , i have seen you shot in the leg and mom crying when they took us and threatened you two that they will kill us if you try to save us .
        What i want ot say is , mom dad , i am proud of you two ,  and i love you .
         OH : Son , i .....
         MH : Come on mom , stop crying . Everything is fine , you don't have a reason to cry anymore .
         LH : I remember when you were still a boy , you grow up and now you are back a full grown men .
         MH : Yes dad , because i had to be strong , to survive until it was my time to take revenge and to come back where i belong .
         LH: I am sorry i couldn't help .
         MH: It doesen't matter now dad , all i care now is our present and the future .
         Now we stood on the couch and chairs watching Clara and Sarah playing , it was a nice imagine of our new reunited family .
         What i told to mother and father was that i don't want to hear about the past and all i want to know is about what they did in all this time .
         It was almost night when Robert , Eve and David decided to left us .
         LH : Thank you both once agian , and please visit us as many times as you wish .
         OH : Thank you , Eve , David .
         EC : It was my pleasure to help .
         DC : Goodbye all of you . Matt , Clara , goodbye kids .
         RC : Goodbye Matt , i hope to see you again soon. 
         MH : Me too Robert , take care of you .
         CH : Goodbye Robert , you will come again .
         RC : Sure , if you want to .
         CH : I am glad .
         We returned back in the house after the Cooper family left .
         We had the dinner , a nice dinner made by mother , i was drinking a beer with my father a little after that . It was a nice reunion night .
         The rooms they prepared for us were really comfortable . Father and mother have already seen my tipe of attitude , how i am .
         Mom and father slept in a room , Clara and Sarah in the same bed in another room and i was in on my own room , lookin at the sky and thinking about many things . I even made a little walk outside the house to clear my mind . I don't know what will happend from now on , but i am sure everything will be okay .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
Sorry for my bad english , i hope my grammar is not so bad

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

346 Views
Added on December 8, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: Awake and Alive ep 6

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing