Awake and Alive ep 7

Awake and Alive ep 7

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

This is just a episode that shows us the nie part of Matt and what he thinks of things aorund him

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris
DC : Daniel Cooper
BF : Bianca Flores
OH : Olivia Harris ( Clara and Matt mother )
LH : Logan Harris ( Matt and Clara father )
SH: Sarah Harris ( Clara and Matt younger sister )
        
                                            Awake and alive ep 7

           Matt Harris tells the story

        24 august 2013 06:35 AM in the morning
        Today is a simple , nice and quiet saturday morning , just the way I like it .
        It was almost 2 weeks ago when me and my sister returned to our parents , and discovered we have a younger sister Sarah , a adorable little sister . In this 2 weeks we had a lot of fun together . My father is really impressed to see how mature I am and how calm I am , well , when someone has lived what I lived how could a person not be like this . My mother is all smiles and joy , and I like to see that everyday . Even if Clara is older the Sarah they are both little girls , always playing around and running . Sarah teached Clara some games , this puts a smile on my face , to see how everything that is happenning now unite us and makes us all happy .
         A , what a nice morning . I like to do some training in the morning and then look at the sun , it is a pacefully place here where we live , birds , the trees , the  house and everything here . Miles away it is a city ,  a big one , with more people and the place is cool . I was there to take a look around , just to see what's there . But I like more a pacefully place , more than the city .
         I decided to stay a little longer in my room , and when I was in the living room I ave seen Robert .
         RC : Hey my friend , how are you ?
         MH : Hm , Robert , big surprise to see you here again ( There was no surprise , he was here the last weekend too )
         RC : So how have you been ?
         MH : You know , the usual . I haven't done nothing .
         RC : Didn't you said the same the last time , that you do nothing ?
         MH : I'm not done yet .
         RC : Good one , funny , you seem to be more funny and not so serious as usual .
         MH : Yeah so , how is Bianca , how is she doing ?
         RC : Oh , you really want to know ?
         MH : Yeah , actually I want to know , that's why I asked . Are you gonna tell me ?
         RC : Whoa whoa whoa chill out , I have a surprise for you , as you know Bianca didn't knew where you live , but I told her . But I didn't told here anything else , you know , about what happend to you or ....
         MH : Good , thank you , a lot .
         RC : As I was saying , I have a surprise for you , go into the kitchen , there is someone there with your parents that wants to see you .
         MH : Did you ?
         RC : Yes , just go . Whoa Clara , what are you doing ?
         CH : Yay Robert is here . Will you stay with Clara from now on ?
         RC : Yes I will stay with you if you want .
         MH : You two seem to get along well so I will leave you two alone .
         RC : I will spend the whole day with you , how's that ?
         CH : Clara likes the idea .






















         Well it seems that Robert brought Bianca here , he is a good guy . I will thank him properly one time with a beer or something .
         OH : Good morning Matt ! Someone is here to see you .
         LH : She is a good girl son , keep her .
         BF : Matt ?
         MH : Mom , Dad , good morning . And hello there Bianca . I am glad to see you here , did you come all the way from your home just to see me .
         BF : Yes . Just to see you .
         MH : Mom , dad , now that she is here , I want to spend some time with her alone . If you don't mind . So we will go , can I have some money ?
         LH : Oh of course , here , have a good day kids !
         BF : It was a pleasure to meet you .
         OH : It was a pleasure for us too Bianca , now go , have some fun .
         When we all left the house and go to the city it wasn't just me and Bianca . Robert and Clara left too together , my parents trust Robert to spend some time with Clara and she seems to enjoy whenever he is with her , so why not . And my parents left with Sarah . We left on groups .
         Anyway we had a lot of fun  , we were at the cinema , in the park , we had icecream and many other things we did were fun . I like her company around me , makes me feel better , and this girl can turn me from the serious guy I am in one that makes stupid things just to see her cute smile . How can Bianca make me so happy , now I know , I love her , but , I will not tell her just yet . And I am sure she loves me too .
         Now after some hours is dark and our fun is done for today , so we return home .
         A car was waiting in front of the house , I know who is the owner . He is Daniel Cooper .
         DC : Hey there young man , Matt , how are you boy ? It looks to me that you are doing fine .
         MH : So you brought Robert and Bianca here ?
         DC : Yes , I am guilty of that , no need to thank me .
         MH : Hm , thank you Daniel . But Eve , she is not here ?
         DC : Yes she is , she is talking with your parents . Let's go in the house , everyone else is waiting for us .
         To see all the people I care in one room was something beautiful , to spend some time with all of them is really nice .
         After some time the older people stood in the kitchen , talking , and we the younger one left in the living room , my little sis Sarah was putt to bed by my mother . I was holding Bianca closer to me , holding her in my arms . Not doing nothing , only hugging . And Clara and Robert were the same as us . How nice , only i could find a place for me and Bianca , to live together , that would be nice .























         After another two hours , Bianca , Robert , Eve and Daniel decided that is it the time for them to go . It was a nice day and the night was the same .
         LH : Mister Daniel , anytime you want to come , please do it .
         DC : We will come again , no doubt .
         OH : Thanks for coming , let's do it next week again Eve .
         EC : It is a nice idea Olivia . Goodbye . Robert , Bianca , come , we have to go .
         RC : It was nice to see you all again , goodbye .
         BF : Goodbye .
         And they left , what a day . Such a day is something that I can call a perfect day .
         I spend some hours thinking about what I should do , I think I will start to think of some solutions , something that I can do and earn some money and find a place for myself , a house or something . It's not like I don't like to stay with my parents but I would feel much better if I would find a place for me and buy it . Ah , well , those things can wait , I have enought time . Time , family and friends is all I have , along with the life I had , but this simple life requires experience . Experiene is something that I will gain in time .
         Right now , looking at the stars , I can fell the change that is coming .
         I need a change , and compared to others , I deserve it .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
Another episode of Awake and Alive story

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

366 Views
Added on March 29, 2013
Last Updated on April 13, 2014
Tags: awake and alive ep 7 Matt Harris

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing