Awake and Alive ep 1

Awake and Alive ep 1

A Story by TheAdamBryant
"

Robert will understand that the hell is going on . Will Clara learn new things and Matt will have his revenge ? Find out in the next episode of Awake and Alive on WritersCafe.org

"
Characters : 
EC : Eve Cooper
RC : Robert Cooper
CH : Clara Harris
MH : Matt Harris

                                      Awake and alive ep 1


           Robert tells the story
           15 july 2013 , 9:50 pm
           It's so late , i have to go home . A call from my mom , i wonder what is it ?
           RC : Mom , what is it ?
           EC : Son , go in front of our home and wait for me . I'm driving now .
           RC : Ok but can you tell me .....
           I have to go home quick . Who are the one in front of the house ?
           RC : Hey you , who are you ?
           MH : Doctor Eve Cooper send us here .
           RC : What , doctor ?
           MH : Yes , a tall women with long black hair and green eyes .
           RC : She is but ....
           MH : She will tell you when she will be here . But until then she wanted you to bring us in he house .
           I have to stay and wait for my mom , what is happening here . Now my mom is home .
           RC : Mom what is this .
           EC : Just give me a minute and i will explain .
           RC : Mom please tell me what is going on .
           EC : I have some thing to say to you , about what is happening and why i brought these kids here .
                  Well i never told you where i work , i work in a secret laboratory in the city and these kids were creted to be some war weapons or at least weapons .
                  I saved them from that laborator because i couldn't resist anymore to see that pain they are going thru .
           RC : And why you never said me that ?
           EC : I wanted but ..... you were not ready i think .
           RC : Ok you are a scientist , i understand , but why did you bring them here .
           That boy suddenly looked at me .
           MH : Doc saved us from a worst nightmare that if i could i will show you . But i will just tell you .
                   I was inside that laboratory from almost 13 years . And they did something to me , look .
           RC : What is that , put it away .
           Some kind of big claws like a monster from movies have .
           MH : Don't worry i am not gonna hurt you .
           EC : Matt stop that , my son is scared .
           MH : These claws is just one thing , i have some other things but don't worry .
           RC : Ok , what about that girl ?
           EC : She is Matt's sister Clara . She doesen't speak too muck . But when she speaks but she is intelligent .
           RC : She didn't said nothing . Hey are you alright ?
           CH : Yes .
           EC : We have to take good care of her , she doesen't know to muck words or things . Poor girl , that's why i saved them !
           RC : I think i understand , this means she was in that lab from 13 years , how much does she have ?
           EC : 15 .
           RC : O my god , did she was ever outside of that lab ?
           MH : No she was not , we never leaved that lab until this day , i was lucky enought because i have 19 years . At least i remember something about when i was childhood but she doesen't remember because she was only a child .
           RC : How it comes that you can speak and she can't .
           MH : I was always surrounded by people when i was in that lab , i heard the talking all the time . I don't know too much about her but i know she is my sister , i only saw her from a window from all this time and i have seen her everyday going from room to room without any posibility to save her .
           EC : She was surrounded by people too but they treated her different . And try to understand this , Matt is strong and fast he is made for war . And Clara is intelligent , she can resolve every equation of math , physical , chemistry better than me . She is speaking but she is only answers to questins from these things .
           RC : Ok enought for one night to know , what are you gonna . Are they gonna stay here i guess .
           EC : I planed to rescue them a long time ago , a have some clotes for Clara . Could you give Matt some of your old clothes and make him the bed .
           RC : Yes . Let's go Matt .
           I have a bad feeling about this , but i trust my mom .
           RC : Hey Matt i have some questions . What happend there in the lab to you , how bad was it ?
           MH : Trust me i will my revenge , i will kill the ones who did this to me . 13 years of pain , 13 years of suffering will come back to them .
           RC : How my mom helped you two .
           MH: I will be forever grateful to Doc Eve for what she did . She said she will save us and she did it . I almost feel like i have a mom again .
           RC : This is the kind of person she is .
           MH : Thank you for the clothes .
           RC : No problem .
           MH : Your mom is a good person , this is why i trust you too , and i can see this from how you look at me .
           RC : I would love to help you and your sister with everything i can just ask me .
           MH : Thank you . And about what you seen those claws , this is how i am , but don't be worry . These claws and all the things i have are weapons just if i want to .
           RC : Ok .
           He is in that room sitting in that bed looking up at the wall , i will leave him alone .
           Now i am going in the mom room , to see that girl Clara and my mom .
           RC : Wow she looks so cute in that dress .
           EC : Just look at her she loves it .
           CH : Boy , he is a boy .
           RC : Robert .
           CH : Robert . Robert .
           RC : Yes that's my name . She is really like this all the time mom .
           EC : I spend some time with her and when i did i teached her some words , some normal thing but not that much , but now i will have all teh time in the world .
           RC : Yes you do . Why is she touching my face ?
           EC : How cute she is , now you understand why i took them here ?
           RC : Yes i do . She hugs me from 2 minutes already . Could you please stop .
           CH : Stop . What to stop ?
           RC : Stop hugging me .
           CH : Clara likes it to hug Robert , Robert is nice .
           RC : Ok nice , now stop . Bye mom , Clara .
           I just stand close to the opened door listening a little .
           CH : Robert leave , he will come back .
           EC : Yes , after you will sleep .
           CH : Clara will sleep so Clara can see Robert fast .
           She is a littel nice girl , her brother is a little misterious and badass .
           I will go to sleep and i will see what is to come tomorrow .

           Character informations :
           Eve Cooper : Tall , black long hair , green eyes , skinny , 39 years . She is a scientist . Take care of people , always wants to help .
           Robert Cooper : Tall , short black hair , blue eyes , skinny , 21 years . He is Eve's son , he is an artist likes to paint .
           Matt Harris : Tall , black long hair , brown eyes , with muscle , 19 years . He is some kind of a monter , but he is a normal guy until he uses his claws . Has special abilities . Sometines he is normal and sometimes a badass in other words he is a enigma .
           Clara Harris : Small , long blonde hair , green eyes , skinny , 15 years . She is acting like a child almost everytime , she is on her way to understand the world .

© 2014 TheAdamBryant


Author's Note

TheAdamBryant
I know it's not that good , it's only the first episode but don't worry the story will be much easy to understand with every new episode , the picture is of Matt Harris . And i hope you like it , comment if you can , and share if you want . Bye bye

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Thank you for sharing this Alex~ the plot is intriguing, especially as I so enjoyed James Patterson's Angel series... if you havent read, I think you would enjoy tem as they are also of children born from experiments and how they overcome what the world throws at them. Those type of novels do sell. I look forward to the next episode as I am intrigued on where you are going with this. I must admit tho, I was a bit lost there, as the story progressed I thought ahh ok, now I see where he is going with this. Happy Writing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

when i will do the next episode i will send it to you , and thank you for the review
TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

i made the episode 2 , since you reviewed my first episode it will be my pleasure if you will do the.. read more
I like it... just the thing with the capitalization and punctuation marks...

Posted 11 Years Ago


TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

do you think i should continue this story ?
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Please do so if you want to
TheAdamBryant

11 Years Ago

i made the second episode , please read it if you want :
http://www.writerscafe.org/writing/G.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

331 Views
2 Reviews
Added on June 16, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2014

Author

TheAdamBryant
TheAdamBryant

Romania



About
I love to create new things . I love to write something new . I am a very nice person , I really am , and everyone who wants to know more about me , they will find out what they want about me very eas.. more..

Writing