My 4% ?

My 4% ?

A Story by Greenwindbreaker

My 4 % ?


        One  hour a day. Seven hours in a week. That's more then 4%  of the time, more than you think it is. If you success to reach that 4% on week level, you achieved much. That hour a day is yours just yours. In it there are just your thoughts, your inner speech, your frears, your worries, your thinking. You. It seems easy, doesn't it.  Try it and let me know how it was. Could you write one page of your thoughts in your own words? To write done things you think you got only by yourself. You didn't hear it, didn't read it anywhere. Nobody told you that. You didn't dream it. Remember when you were a kid, how you use your own words, fiction words, to describe things around you. Weren't you happy when you knew that only you know their real meaning? Aren't you smiling now when you think about it, trying to remember? Where did that disappear? Your words, your thoughts, your childish smile? In school? On college? Workplace? Do we need to get rid of them by getting older? Can we keep something from it? Why can't we keep  all of them? Why shouldn't we go back to factory mode? Erase all the junk files we getter up on our way. All their cookies we weren't aware we agreed to them.  Try to reset, take a pen and let’s see what has left...

© 2020 Greenwindbreaker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

9 Views
Added on April 22, 2020
Last Updated on April 22, 2020

Author

Greenwindbreaker
Greenwindbreaker

Zagreb, Croatia