I'm sorry.

I'm sorry.

A Poem by MaidenNamedLenore
"

I'm sorry, J. I wish I could tell you how I really see you, how much I really care about you. I'm sorry that I ever thought that you could be how I fantasized you.

"

I thought about finding out where you live once.

Well, alot more than just once.

 

I was going to write down your licence plate and see where you had registered it.

I wanted to know where you slept at night and danced in the day.

I would have gotten up at 5am to see what time you got to school, so I could tuck flowers and chocolate under the window wipers.

I wrote your name anywhere and everywhere I could, so people would know that someone loves you more than enything in the world.

I debated "accidently" leaving my phone in your room to record you, so I could listen to your voice at night.

I was going to take photos of you whenever i saw you, so that I could see your face whenever I wanted.

 

I know how bad it sounds, but I'm just so desperate to hear you and see you and feel you. I love you. More than anything in the world.

 

I'm sorry that I ever had those thoughts about you. I know as much as I want to, we can never be togther. In anyway. I can't give you my blood to pump through your veins, even though I would if you asked.

 

I'm sorry.

© 2014 MaidenNamedLenore


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

226 Views
Added on February 28, 2014
Last Updated on February 28, 2014
Tags: Love, Hate, Obsessed, Sorry, Apology, Fear