Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Beings of love and light

Beings of love and light

A Story by Greg Skura

As beings of love and light existing in the physical realm we have the essence of the creator resonating through us.

We are beings of light on the atomic level, microscopic points of light energy. 

All materials in the universe are composed of an atomic nature.

If you consider the fact that energy is neither created nor destroyed, it only changes form.

Than the radiant energy that is coming from the universe, is as old as the point of creation.

We are truly star dust in a gaseous, and liquid, and somewhat solid form.

 

Love is the primary vibration of the creator that set forth an ever expanding continuous moment of consciousness.

The creators’ expression of love emanates from all that is.

Life is driven by our desire nature that makes us long for the love of another. When you find that individual you feel the state of your heart is enlivened, it changes the way you view the world. The key is to remember this state of heart, to re-enliven the feeling and recognize that it always existed.

Quiet your mind with the sound of the A-U-M and sense it with your heart pure and experience it.

 

© 2013 Greg Skura


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on April 2, 2013
Last Updated on April 2, 2013

Author

Greg Skura
Greg Skura

Pickering, Durham, Canada



About
Everything is Impression and Expression how we Interpret our Impressions will determine our Expressions! Existing as a Soul in Form I Know that Everyone is Worthwhile Whether they Know it or not! .. more..

Writing
Droplets Droplets

A Poem by Greg Skura


I Am I Am

A Poem by Greg Skura