Rainbow Jigsaw

Rainbow Jigsaw

A Poem by Guanarito
"

For a contest about the concept of needing rain to make a rainbow.

"
Colors need to breathe. They need space. A twisting of shades of ink, pale borderlines that aren't quite colors tickle the fringes of human conscience. We know and feel these colors in our heart yet we cannot see them. A sprinkling of mist brings all this together, when golden rays strike a delicate dew mist you can see a true divinity, untapped beauty. Every color in every shade burn together in a shimmering matrix of light, the mist fuels the colors. Just like the human mind needs stimuli to create. An art piece, an aquatic veil, hung in silken tapestry in great gilded halls of sky and cloud, a clear creative stimuli. It has moved the hearts of man long before pen could be put to paper, back before we lived in homes, when we freeranged out in the vastness of the sky. Stars and rainbows were not just balls of gas and light tricks, they were divine, gods, demons, spirits and even mythical beasts, they stalked and haunted us in the most precious of ways.
"There is no rainbow without rain."

© 2014 Guanarito


Author's Note

Guanarito
Just a simpler piece. Rough I know.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

161 Views
Added on June 21, 2014
Last Updated on June 21, 2014

Author

Guanarito
Guanarito

Chicago, IL



About
Just a guy who is relatively new to writing and who wants to get better and learn. I write mostly short stories, philosophy, and some rap lyrics type stuff. I'm pretty random and inconsistent with my .. more..

Writing