A Fairytail Set in Hell

A Fairytail Set in Hell

A Poem by Forbidden love

You said you loved me

and that you truly cared

you said you'd never leave,

you'd always be there,

i never had to be afraid

because you would be my protector...

i thought there was something

between us i guess a kind of magic

because no matter how tough things got

and how much we cussed, we'd still end up

hugging..

over the year i soon realized

it wasn't magic at all

because instead of huggin and lovin

you was punchin walls

i knew i must've done somethine wrong although what i didn't know so i just sat there and tried to be the best there was in this cold world.

day in and day out things just got worse but insterad of hitting walls you just hit me first.

i sat there and wondered why would you do this?

you said you loved me, but i guess that was just bullshit...

see love heres how it is, i loved you and wanted to have your kids.

the minute you laid a hand on me i feared for my life now theres no chance in hell i'd be your wife...

speanding my days afriad i'd see you, afraid you'd hit me, afriad you'd be you.

No longer will i be scared because i now have something i lacked and that is strength, courage, and belief in myself!!

© 2008 Forbidden love


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is sooooooo good. I absolutely love it. This is the poem every abused woman needs to read!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Being hit by people who love you and you trust sucks. O.K. being hit always sucks. It just sucks worse from someone you love. You have a very straightforward way of writing that I relate to. I enjoy your poems. Good job!

Posted 15 Years Ago


I GO THROUGH SATAN TO GET TO GOD. IF ANYONE ASKS ABOUT GOD, SAY, YOU WILL HAVE TO GET THROUGH SATAN BEFORE YOU GO THROUGH GOD. AT THE GET GO. OK. THEY KNOW. SAILORS TOPS AND SHOPPING SPOTS MAKES IT HOT.

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

134 Views
3 Reviews
Added on May 23, 2008
Last Updated on June 22, 2008

Author

Forbidden love
Forbidden love

Key West, FL



About
I'm Cuban and I've come to be 17 years of age. Life on this place we call Earth is crazy. Need know more? Just ask.. more..

Writing