BATCH Music

BATCH Music

A Story by Life and Love
"

Best friends whose journey they achieve will open up the true meaning of their life. Join them as they give us inspiration and to give wonderful keys for happiness!

"

   "I never dreamed having a cat in my house” Emma said as she cleaned Mimi’s mess into her bed room floor. It was bought by her grandmother when she reaches the age of fourteen. Emma never loved a cat, she use to call it as monsteralien. Thinking that it may eat her. “Emma! Your brother is here!”  Her mother called out as a pile of laundry were folded into her hands. Emma leave her room and gives Mimi an angry look “Stay there you little alien” The car keeps on beeping “I’m coming Henry! Ugh. Just give me a second” Emma reaches for her bag and guitar and gave her mother a kiss. “Honey, watch over your brother and make sure he will hand you the files safe and secure” Her mother said with a worry face “I will mother; I really don’t want to ride with him. His annoying” Emma always shares her thoughts to her mother whenever she feels uncomfortable. “It’s okay honey, he is your brother. His part of this family, try to understand him” Sarah smiled “Emma! Are you coming or what?!” Henry called from the car “Coming!” Sarah replied “Time to go mom, oh, watch over Mimi she’s such a crazy cat” Emma leave the door and saw his brother “That face…” Emma said coming towards the car “Sooo, where are we heading sister?” Henry asks starting the car and pretending like he had no idea “Seriously? Henry, we are going to my professor’s office, it’s around the block” Emma said while looking at her brother “The files...” Emma glance at her brother’s bag “It’s not here” Henry said concentrating at the road “W-wait… It’s n-not here? What do you mean?” Emma is starting to feel annoyed“I didn't bring it… you know what Emma, it’s obvious that you never want to go to that school…”  Emma can’t respond, she never really wanted that school but for the sake of her mother she is taking the risk “You know what…Stop the car”

   The sun was so hot and the people can’t do anything but to stay close to the ceiling “Stop the car Henry…” They parked near the rubber plantation “Okayyy, what is it? Am I right? ” Henry smirks “Why do you care so much about me?” Emma asked with a serious face.“What’d you mean?” Henry stops smiling and take his glance away from Emma“Why do you care so much about me?” Emma repeated “I’m not Emma, you know what, just get in the car. You’re being immature” Henry walked out “You know what Henry… your right…” Her brother stopped walking “About what?” Henry looked at Emma “About that… school, I never wanted to go there” Henry laughs “Woahhhh, that’s weird I’m actually right!” Henry said clapping slowly “So, what should I tell mom?” Emma was feeling sad to the fact that her mother would feel bad or upset “You don’t have to tell her, idiot” Henry hit Emma’s head “That’s not a good idea you know, she’ll kill me I swear” Henry holds his car key “Get in the car” His brother was so serious this time “Now?” Emma asked “Yes, now… You don’t want to smell rubber for the rest of your life, right?  ” The two of them walked out and Emma had no idea where his brother is going to take her. It’s getting Hotter, Emma and Henry stop their ride and park near a small building “SPAJAM?” Emma asks fixing herself “Yup! Your guitar is here, I am here and you are there. What are we waiting for? Let’s go!"They entered the building “What are you up to again Henry?” Emma asks for she doesn't feel good on what his brother is planning.

  Henry told Emma to stay close to him as soon as he finishes getting the screening files “This is not a good idea" Emma said taking a look everywhere, she saw a girl holding a flute. Emma said she’ll take a look around “Ok, just stay close” Henry said answering the forms “Hey” Emma said to the girl “Ahm, hey” She responded. “You’re here to make a screening?” Emma asked “Yeah, I am” She look kind  “I’m Emma by the way” The girl smiled gracefully “I’m Zoe, nice to meet you Emma “Zoe has brown eyes, long hair. They talk for a bit, as soon as the forms are done they fall a line for the final screening, Zoe and Emma kept on talking to each other “This is going to be a long hour for us” Emma laughs. Henry was sitting at the corner, texting someone. “You want to meet my brother?” She ask “Sure, where is he?” Emma led Zoe to the chair where Henry was sitting “Hey Henry, who are you texting?” Emma asked holding Zoe’s Shoulder “Oh, just a friend” Zoe looked at Henry Deeply “Hi” Zoe greeted “Right, this is my friend, Zoe, we just met.” Emma looked at Henry “Hey, I’m Henry. Emma’s brother” Henry Smiled, Emma raise an eyebrow to her brother, she always knew that Henry is a bit flirty to other girls. Elizabeth, Henry’s Girlfriend for three years is the reason why Emma never love to go to his brothers own house, and also the reason why Emma and Henry don’t have a Sister-Brother relationship. “I’ll go to the Rest room” Zoe looked at Emma “S-sure” Henry laugh softly and glance at Emma “You’re a pervert” Emma said backing out “What’d did I do?” Henry is always annoying.Emma finds her way back “Where the heck is Zoe?”

   It was almost one in the afternoon; Zoe was walking on her way to Emma “You feel nervous? Don’t worry, it’ll be fine” Emma is saying every inch of that word but deep inside, she is thinking what it would be if she wouldn't pass the screening “I’m a bit nervous too” Zoe is the next one, she can feel her hands shaking “Good luck, I’ll be here” Emma said as she hugged Zoe “Zoe Martin, it’s your turn” The boy said while he holds a paper list of participants, Emma’s brother, Henry is looking at the stage room “Good luck, your next” Henry said with mouth open “I know right, wish me luck big boy” The flute played along the corner, Zoe is a good player, her eyes close  and her finger pressing every small hole “Wow” Emma said “Woahhh! That’s my friend!” Emma shouted along the crowd “Thank you” Zoe walked down “They seem to love it!” She cheered her “Thanks, it’s your turn Emma, Good luck!” Zoe gives Emma a hug “Emma Reedbird, your turn” Emma enters the room, there were two judges, a boy and a girl with jewelries all over their neck “I’m Emma Reedbird and I play guitar” Emma said with hands shaking “Ok please proceed” One of the judges suggested. Emma started playing, she closes her eyes and feels the essence of the melody, after a few minutes she’s done “Thank you” The judges seem to love her work, Zoe whose at the corner was talking to Henry “Wait, w-what?” Emma rushes down the stage “Henry! I’m done. Let’s go home” Emma said coming towards his brother “Oh, ok.” Henry replied “Zoe, I did it. I heard that we can get the results this week” Emma give Zoe a Gentle smile “Ok, I’ll be waiting then. I’ll give you my number and I’ll text you” Zoe hands her phone to Emma “We better get Going, I’ll call you Zoe” Zoe nodded. The two of them had their way to the car and drive home.

   Feeling Guilty, Emma was laying in her bed listening to some music. She will never forget about the thing she just made, what if her mother, Sarah will find out that she didn't went to her professor’s office, that she made an screening to some unrecognized school. There was a knock on the door “Who is it?” Emma asks, getting up “its mom honey” Emma’s heart trembled, it’s her mother. She’s thinking what to say, what if her mom will ask if how the meeting was, this will probably be the end of everything “'I’m c-coming mom!” Emma opened the door; there it is, her mother ready to ask such thing like; is it great? He love’s your work honey? Or what, let’s pack your bags, Emma’s mind is shaking and not knowing if she’ll kill herself in front of her mother “M-mom I have to tell you something” What?! Oh, no! I’ll kill myself, right now! Her mother entered her room and sat at the bed “What is it baby?” I didn’t go mom Emma is so dead this time “I-I  decided to pack everything mother, I’ll be going next week” Emma felt something in her heart, she lied to her mother, the one who feed her and the one who washes her clothes when she felt sick “Oh! Ok, I’ll help you pack everything honey, I’ll be back in a minute then” Her mom smiled joyfully “Thanks mom” Emma closes the door “IM GOING TO KILL YOU HENRY!  Emma decided to call her friend Zoe, it will make her feel bettter to talk to a friend. She dialed the number “Zoe’s number, oh here it is” Zoe answered “Hello? Who is this?” Emma felt rested or something happy “Hey Zoe, it’s me Emma” Her voice calm and friendly “Emma! Hey, how are you anyway?” Zoe asks, Emma wasn’t sure what to say “I’m doing great, thanks. And you?” Zoe had a moment of silence “Hello? You there?” Emma asks “Y-yeah, I’m here. I’m fine, just a little headache” Zoe’s voice broke “Damn Signal” 

   It’s Monday, time to know the results for the screening “Emma woke up feeling nervous, thinking what she’s going to do if she didn't pass the screening. Henry, the crazy brother of her told Emma not to study to the school where she was supposed to be studying. And now, if she will not make it to that school…Where else will she go? “This is it, maybe I’ll call Henry, He’ll drive me there” Emma finishes her breakfast and told her mom that she will take a walk to the park. Zoe and Emma will be meeting at the building, hoping the two of them will pass. “Henry! Over here” Emma called out afar. The car stopped in front of her, in shock, there was a girl riding with her brother, Elizabeth “Oh no” Emma said slowly “Emma! My little sister, oh, right Elizabeth is coming with us” No no no, Henry not going to happen “She is? O-of course,” Emma said with a plastic, not good, worst smile in history “Great! What are you waiting for? Get in!” They drive back to the building, Emma was at the back of the car and the two were cuddling, Henry, you’re driving, idiot. Emma caught Elizabeth glancing at her. Emma smiled, like she didn’t even care. Elizabeth has huge black eyes, short hair and wearing jeans and Heels “We are here, let’s park right there” Henry said smiling, Emma find it annoying to see her brother being happy with someone arrogant and plastic. They get out of the car “Wow, this is amazing. Wish you could pass it Emma” Elizabeth tried to say while smirking. “Thanks, I hope so” Emma smiled, as they enter the building, there it is, the list of the final students who passed the screening. Emma saw Zoe “Zoe!  In here!” Zoe looked at Emma and walk at the same direction “Hey Emma! “ The two of them hugged each other “This is Elizabeth and of course you already met my brother” She just smiled

  They walk towards the list, Emma and Zoe leave the two “Here, it’s here” Emma said looking at the names “You did it!” Emma said gladly, but her name wasn’t found, she searched for her name and there it is! Number 29 Emma Reedbird “I d-did it! “ Emma jumped out in happiness “After so many days of waiting she can relax and do something easeful “Yay!” The two give the news to Henry and Elizabeth; she will still hate that girl, forever. The two decided to go home and told Henry to live them “Ok, just be careful out there.” And they are gone “Zoe, where do you want to go?” Emma smiled while Zoe fix herself “Anywhere, let’s go to the park! It’ll be a great idea” Emma agreed, they hired a taxi and voila they went to the park. “The school we are going to attend is amazing, I saw it last night at the internet, it’s all about arts and stuffs “ Zoe said handing Emma an ice-cream “Really? Wow, it will be fun for us then, make some new life and new friends” Emma smiled. As the sun rise down the two headed home. Emma stops the taxi in front of their house and saw her mother watering the plants, Guilty as she was on what she felt, she can’t do anything but rather act normal “Mom!” Emma called out “Emma, where’d you been honey?” Sarah asks walking towards her daughter “I went to my friend mom; sorry it took me so long. Oh, right is my brother home?” Emma questioned “No honey, he told me this morning that he and Elizabeth will be having a dinner tonight.” Sarah answered watering the Roses “Okay then, I’ll go inside mom. Just tell me when you need anything” She entered the house and goes straight to her room. In two days Emma will be at her new school, together with her new friend Zoe. This is the new beginning of her life as a teenager. Elizabeth, what if that girl will tell everything to Sarah? Emma will be as dead as meat.  But Emma needs to act normal in terms of this kind of situation.

   “Emma! Are you ready?” Henry is outside the house waiting for her sister. “I’m coming! Just a second” Emma gave her mother a hug and ask if she could take care of Mimi “I will honey, just be careful on your way. I will miss you so much, if only I could come with you” Sarah started to cry, it’s so hard for her to be away from Emma, she’s the only daughter of Sarah, and her son, Henry is all grown up “I know mom, I promise” Emma gave her mother one last hug and there she leaved “Let’s go Henry, right, I almost forgot. Zoe would like to ride with us. She will be at the gasoline station waiting “Sure, why not. You ready?” Henry asks.” Yup! Let’s get going! Atta boy!” They start the car and stop at the gasoline station, Zoe was standing there wearing Jeans and a shirt “Zoe! Let’s go” Emma opened the car and Zoe came in, she greeted Henry, her brother just smiled. Three hours of riding make’s Emma felt sick, it’s hard for her to travel for hours. They slept until the ride was over “Angels, wake up. We are here!” Emma opened her eyes and so did Zoe “Are we? Gosh, Zoe let’s go” They get out of the car and said bye to Henry “This is it; tell mom, I love her so much. I know what I did is…” Emma start closing her mouth as she realize Zoe is beside her “T-tell mom I love her” Emma gave Henry a fast hug, Zoe smiled at Henry “Ok, I need to go. Work starts at eleven, take care of yourself and also your new friend” Henry is Gone and Emma is alone with Zoe “Okay, this is it. Let’s go” The two entered the School, they saw lot’s of teens holding instruments, some listening to music and others dancing “Wow, this is art” Zoe said looking everywhere “The instructor told us that the dorms are upstairs, let’s get going “  Emma use to say that living alone, away from your family is hard more than anything else. “Room 203, great! We are roommates” The two cheered in joy.

   “All students! Please proceed to the cafeteria for some announcements, and welcome to SPAJAM!” The mic is so loud, Emma use to think “Tell me when you’re ready Zoe, let’s go together” Zoe nodded, the two finished unpacking their stuffs “I’m done, might bring your guitar and I’ll bring my flute” Emma took her guitar and walk out the dorm, the school is huge, you can see students wearing eye glasses and some sassy girls wearing short pants “That is almost an underwear” The two of them laugh, as they enter the cafeteria. “Wow, this is wide, don’t you think?” Emma asks curiously, she saw a bunch of foods at the counter part. “I’m hungry Zoe, hope this announcement won’t take long” They sat at the table. A fat cute girl and another two girls are walking on their way “Hey, I’m Angel, and this is my friend Elena and Mina” The three of them smiled gracefully “Oh, Hi, I’m Emma and this is Zoe” The five of them talk for a bit and so did the announcement begins “It’s so great to be talking with you guys. Let’s meet up again later; we will be at the music room. Our first subject” Angel Mina and Elena seemed to be kind; they always laugh at such things. “Ok, it’s so great to be talking with you” Emma said “Bye! We’ll meet again this minute” Zoe laugh, all of them laugh. They went to their dorm and changed in uniforms. Emma’s subject at first hour is not the same as Zoe, so the two of them split “I have to go now, good luck on your first day” Emma hugged her friend; she walked down and enters her first subject. There are kids talking and chatting, she saw a guy. Tall dark and let’s say, his handsome. There’s no other chair to sit at but the other one is vacant. “Thanks god” Emma was about to sit until the boy take’s the chair out. Emma fell “Ouch! That hurts!” The whole class laughs hardly and so did the boy “Oops, my mistake” All of them looked at her, Emma tries to stand up.” I’m dead” she cried.

After everything that happened, Emma can’t do anything but cursing the boy who did such thing to her, what’s worse is that the guy was the one she finds attractive “I’m all stupid and clumsy and AHH!” Emma shouted inside her dorm, Zoe walks in “Zoe, I think I’m dying. My first day sucks, I’m going to transfer now. Just kidding, BUT STILL!” Emma looked at Zoe, she can see it at her friends eyes, something is terribly wrong “What, is. It?” Emma said slowly “IM RUIN!” Zoe cried. The two of them looked like Idiots who didn’t pass the Elementary class level. “There was this boy I find attractive, b-but then, when I walk towards him he told me to stop because my feet stink!” Zoe cried like a little baby monkey “Oh no, honey! You’re not! Give me your feet, I’ll smell it” Emma suggested feeling bad for the two of them “It’s not funny!” Zoe cried again. After hours of suffering, Zoe decided to surf the net. “Oh no, no” Emma looked at the screen “What is it?” Emma ask “It’ your video, your videoooo!” Zoe shouted “It’s not, ha-ha” Emma said like nothing else “IT IS! Oh HEAVEN MOTHER FATHER, Delete this!” They kept on shouting; they sounded like an elephant “Emma, we can’t...” Zoe replied “Right, right. We can’t” The two finds a way to stop this stupid viral video on school. There were comments and stuffs written, it makes Emma wanting to call her mom for support, but she can’t. “Let’s take a rest, tomorrow is another day for us” Zoe said feeling bad “Ok. That’s a good idea” The two slept like they didn’t care, they are tired as of thing. The next morning, after finishing eating their breakfast they change in uniforms and headed back to their classes. “I’m going to act normal, like nothing happened; I’m going to kill that boy. I swear I will……” Emma kept on talking; it was late to realize that the boy she’s cursing was at her back “You’re going to what?”

   “CRAZY LIZARD!” Emma shouted nervously “Crazy what?” The boy asks “It’s nothing...J-just my... wait, why are you here? You’ve done something really bad at me you know!” Emma can’t calm down, she wanted to punch the boy right straight at the head “Oh, right, sorry then, your funny” The boy laugh hardly, his got an eye like a lion, fierce and a pointed nose, almost perfect but for the personality, it’s zero, Emma thinks.  “We are at the same class, let’s walk together” The boy offered, Emma can’t say anything. A cute guy asking to walk with him, can she deny it? “N-no, y-y-yes... I mean…” Emma’s words broke off “You’ll walk with me? Let’s go then” The boy holds Emma’s book and they walk at their room together. Zoe, in the other hand was feeling shy on what the guy had told her. If only she can have a time machine and never tried walking to that guy, it’ll be definitely great. Emma and the (so called) gentlemen guy reach their way to their first subject. Emma glance at him, he is tall “What a perfect face” Emma said like no one is around “Excuse me?” The boy ask, Emma is dead…Again “W-wait what...I m-mean - y-you …” She took the book at him “The painting is perfect…” Emma entered the room; she can hear the boy laughing. After the class, the two best friends decided to eat lunch at the park. “Zoe, let’s get going. My tummy is crying” When the two headed out, they saw Angel Mina and Elena coming towards them, they are smiling and laughing “Emma! Zoe! Over here!” Emma and Zoe walk to the direction. “Guess what? A famous girl is going to attend our school! Isn’t it amazing?”  Emma wondered what it would be, is this school really that popular? “Wow that sounds awesome. Is she here already…?” After Emma finishes her words, the students are now shouting, holding a paper and a pen “Is that her?” Zoe asks mouth open “Yes, that’s her” All of them looked at the girl.

   After a long day, Emma and her friends were enjoying their friendship. It’s been a long day for them to be together “Emma! Have you seen my toothbrush?” Zoe asks while Emma is looking at the new girls Facebook account “Her name is Samantha. Wow, she’s gorgeous” Emma never tries to compliment other’s face. “Zoe! It’s in the cabinet, near mine!” Emma shouted, the phone rang, and it’s her mom calling “M-mom?” Emma reached her phone “Hello? Mom?” There was a moment of silence “Emma? Where are you?” Sarah’s voice was curiousing “I- I’m at school mother, what’s wrong? Is everything okay?” Emma is starting to feel nervous “Why did you lie to me?” A cold air entered at Emma’s room, she can feel her knees falling down “M-mom, I can explain…it’s. Wait did Elizabeth told you?” Emma is right, she shouldn’t have told or taken that girl with her and Henry “Yes, she did. And now you’re screwed! You need to go home, now” Emma can’t say a word, what if her mother would kill her “Mom, I can’t, and this is my life! Music is my happiness you can’t expect me to attend a school with a bunch of geniuses!” Emma is feeling weak over; her mother didn’t say a word “M-mom? I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have…” Before she finishes her words, her mother interrupted “No, you’re right, that’s your life. I have to go. Bye” The phone call was canceled. Emma in the other hand laid herself at the floor. “Emma? What’s wrong?” Zoe asks, Emma didn’t say a word; she hug her friend as it burst out into crying. As soon as this semester ends, Emma decided to leave, her friend; Angel, Zoe Mina and Elena told her not to but they can’t do anything. “I’ll take a walk at the library, I’ll stay up late” Emma permitted Zoe. Emma reaches her way to the library, shocking   as it was when she saw Samantha hugging the boy she was cursing. “What the?...”

  Emma’s life is terrible. Even though that guy ditches her, still she finds him attractive. After hours of staying in the library, Emma kept on leaning her ears near the table where the two were talking, “I know, its tough Nate. But we need to” Samantha said putting her arms around him. “Wait, his name is Nate? Wow, didn’t catch that one” Emma laugh softly “My sister, she doesn’t want you there. She’ll kill me I swear” Nate answered “Her sister?”Emma ask herself ”I know, but we can’t hide this anymore, I love you so much Nate” Samantha cried out  “Such a baby” Emma laugh again, this time one of the books fell “No no no! CRAZY LIZARD!” Emma’s legs were out at the table and her legs were exposed, Samantha saw her shockly, Nate suddenly stand up and run towards Emma “Lizard? Are you okay?” Emma can’t respond instead she fix herself and smiled plastically at the two.”I’m so sorry; I was just looking at the books and suddenly my...Ugh. M-my bag fell and it hit the chair and. The u-uh cliff just…”Before she finishes every word she use to lie, Samantha stopped her from talking “Are you trying to stalk us?” Samantha ask coming towards Emma “M-me? Why would I? I was just looking at the books…” Nate interrupted “Samantha she’s not, like what you heard she  is searching for the books” Nate said urgently, Emma smiled feeling saved “Thanks” Emma smiled at Nate “I-I need to go” Emma get one of the books “You better be, b*tch”  Samantha smirks, from the word Emma heard she can’t walk anymore she called me a b*tch? But Instead, Emma smiled and leaves the two of them alone. Emma headed at her dorm and saw her four friends waiting for her, their eyes were worried like she’s been back from the dead “Hey guys” Emma greeted as on her way to the bed “What’s wrong?” Emma asked.

  Emma rushed at the hospital as the bad news was told by her friends. Sarah, her mother was admitted after being attacked by a stroke. “I’m coming Henry, I’ll be there in two hours” Emma called out. “Zoe, are you sure your coming?”  Zoe nodded while riding the bus. Emma wanted to snap Elizabeth, that girl ruined everything. But she can’t find herself anymore when things like this happened. It’s all her fault, she thought maybe a girl like her is someone whose life in ongoing like a water that flows freely.  As they reach the hospital, her brother was waiting at the door. Not to mention, but Elizabeth was with him. “Henry!” Emma called     out “Emma!” Her brother hugged her. Zoe Quickly smiled and Emma didn’t look at Elizabeth. “How’s mom?” Emma asked entering the hospital “We don’t know yet, I was late after work when I visited Mom, she’s on floor unconscious” Emma’s tears starts to flow. She thinks it’s all because of her. After hours of waiting, the doctor came out “Mr., Reedbird?” The doctor ask “I-I’m here, how’s my mother?” Henry and Emma were feeling nervous for the results. “She’s actually fine, but we can’t say until we examine her” They felt a relief when the doctor brings out the news.”Can we see her now?” Emma asks “Of course” The doctor smiled “But she can’t talk that much she’s mildly weak as of now” Emma nodded as the doctor leaved “You should go in first” Her brother insisted “No, let’s go in, together...” Emma responded but Henry touched her shoulder. “Mom misses you; you know that” The three of them leave and Zoe hugged Emma “I’ll wait outside” Emma entered the room and saw her mother laying in bed, her tears run down “Mom?” Emma cried “Emma? H-honey…” Sarah was weak; Emma hugs her mother quickly and said sorry for everything. “

  “Mom, this is my entire fault. I-I shouldn’t have yelled at you...” Emma cried holding her mother’s hand. “I-its ok baby, I l-love y-you, you know that...” Her mother touched her hair “I love you too Mom” Emma smiled, “Mom, I have something to tell you” Emma smiled “I think I’m in love” The two of them laugh “Really? And who is this lucky boy of yours?”  Sarah smiled “I don’t know, he is a bully though, he ruined my first day” Emma said trying to remember Nate’s face. “Awww, that’s sweet” Emma was very happy for everything, her mother forgives her . When Emma and Zoe leaved the hospital Emma told Henry that she will be out and visit her mother again. “Take care of yourself, and also you, Zoe” Henry smiled “We will Henry” Emma hugged her brother. Elizabeth stays quiet for the whole hour, but Emma thinks from what Elizabeth had done, helped her for everything.  As the two walk out, Emma just smiled at Elizabeth, she just nodded. “Let’s go back Zoe, Angel, Mina and Elena might be waiting” Emma said fastening her seatbelt “Yup! Let’s head home” The two of them reach the school and found the three waiting at the door “Emma, Zoe! How’s your mother” Three of them ask “She’s fine. Thanks “Emma hugged the three of them. When they entered the dorm Emma saw Nate sitting at the chair waiting for her “N-Nate? Angel, what’s this?” Emma looked at them “Well, he told us that the two of you were close and asks if where were you” Emma was speechless “And...” Nate draw near at Emma “What are you doing?” Nate carried her all the way out the door. “What are you doing? Bring me down!” Emma shouted, her friends were shocked “I’m taking you to the library, where you and I can talk” Nate laugh while carrying her “About what?” Emma asked “About everything” And he did carry her at the library.

   “You are so dead! I’m calling the police” Emma tried to fix her hair as Nate put her down at the table “You will? Awww it will be fun” Nate laugh again and sat at the chair facing Emma “I like you” Emma stopped moving “You what?” Emma froze looking at Nate “I said I like you” Nate winks, Emma can’t feel her toes and her mouth is about to fall. “Very funny. Very funny...” She walked down the table and reaches for her flip flops “Where are you going?” Nate asks “Back” She answered “Ok then, I don’t like you anymore” Nate laugh, Emma keeps on walking until Nate finally walks out the chair and run towards her to hold Emma’ shoulder and leaned closer, Emma’s heart beats like a bomb “ What are you doing?”  She asked “Elizabeth is my sister” Emma was shocked “You’re what?” She can’t believe it, Elizabeth was one of her most terror enemy in the world “She is, and that’s why I was worried about you, I heard her saying everything you’ve done to your mom. I know your story “Nate said with a worry face. Emma’s hand won't move, how can it be Elizabeth?  “I- I have to go back…” Emma said “W-wait, I’ll take you back” Emma didn’t respond “Give me your hand” Nate suggested “My w-what?” She can’t do anything; Nate must have really liked her. “It’s cold, mind if I keep your hands warm?” Nate smiled as he led Emma towards the door. The two of them are just walking, no talking thingy that is happening. His holding her hands like they are partners, after a walk Nate stopped near the stairs, “I’ll leave you here” Nate let go of Emma’s hand. “Thanks Nate, for everything” She hugged him, like she didn’t care. Late as she realize that she’s leaning her head at Nate’s shoulder, Nate cough “I’m sorry…I-I was just…” Nate kisses her forehead and winked. Emma is dying. Before she can say a word, Nate left like a bubble.

Emma walks at the hall on her way to their dorm, She can’t forget what Nate had done, she can’t  take it off on her mind “ I’m so dead”  When she’s about to enter their room, Emma saw Zoe talking with someone. She hides at the wall, thinking she may be busted again while sneaking “You’re s-sorry?” Emma heard Zoe’s voice while this tall-dark and handsome kind of fella is holding her hand “Yes, I really am. I shouldn’t have done that thing to you” While the two of them talk, the boy done something terribly wrong “What the?” Emma closes her mouth; the boy take’s off Zoe’s Shoes and kisses her feet “ok, I’m sorry. Will you forgive me?”  The boy get up and fix himself, Zoe was speechless. “What did you do?” Zoe’s eyes were shock like someone has been shot. “It’s my sorry, for saying your feet stinks” The boy laugh, Zoe hit his head “That’s not funny” as the two of them talk; Emma decided to go back at the dorm and change herself. It’s nine in the evening; Emma ate her snack and headed to her bed. It’s warm and cozy; her eyes fall until Zoe entered the room “Emma! Oh my gosh, you can’t believe this! He kisses my...” Emma interrupted “Kisses your foot?” Emma laughs “How’d you know?” Zoe asks “I saw you guys, sweet” Zoe threw a pillow at Emma “Ouch!” Zoe laughs “You’re a stalker” Emma agreed, she really is…all the time “I am? Whoa, it was by accident” The two of them talk a lot and Emma opened the topic about Nate, they kept on shouting and shouting because of their partners sweetness. She really was happy for her mother had forgiven her. It was almost time for Emma to forget the pass, time for her to believe that in everything there is always a hope, no matter how long you sacrifice and hides the feeling you never want to let them see.

 

“Emma! Over here! “Zoe called out looking at the doves flying. Emma, Angel, Zoe, Mina and Elena were fetching the doves. “Those feathers are so white!” Elena said feeding them “It’s a symbol of peace and the term for endearment, an affectionate name for your love one” Angel said with her eyes close “For your love one?” Emma ask “Yeah, isn’t it sweet?” They laugh. It’s been week since Emma haven’t heard anything from her brother. “Emma!” A familiar voice called out around the corner “Hey isn’t that Nate? His calling you” Mina looked at Nate. “It’s him? G-give me a second. I’ll go talk to him” The three girls looked at Emma like teasing her “What?” They laugh. She walked at the direction where Nate was standing. “Oh, Hey” Emma greeted, Nate ask directly “I want to ask if your free today? But if not, it’s fine; I can just go back this…” Emma interrupted “No, I’m not doing anything today except feeding those doves, Nate looked at the dove and caught the attention of Emma’s friends, they wave at him and so did he. “That’s great, how about we go now” Nate asked “Sure, it will be nice” Emma looked at her friend they were chatting “Guys! I’ll meet you at the dorm!” She shouted “Ok! Enjoy your moment!” Zoe smiled and her friends. As Emma and Nate walk alone, they pass through the chattering of little children’s “Look at that toy, I use to have that one. It’s funny, it can talk like; Hello! I’m teddy! And I love you! Nate laugh, he finds Emma as a cute girl, simple but can catch your feelings.  They talk for awhile. They walk to the park, laughing and chatting. “So, what are you planning this vacation?” Nate asks “Well, I’m thinking of staying at the dorm, me and my friends ” Emma’s eyes looked directly at Nate’s “I’m going to finish the book I’ve written, it’s almost done” Emma’s dream guy is a writer or a musician, anything at the two. As they finish their chat, Nate and Emma headed back to the dorm.

“Is anybody home?” A knock on the door wake Zoe and Emma. “Zoe, someone’s at the door” Emma took her coat and wake her half asleep friend. “Who is it?” Zoe ask “It’s Henry, can I come in?” It’s only six in the morning, wondering what brings that guy so early to wake somebody up. Emma get off to bed and opened the door, Henry was standing like a zombie “Henry? Come in please” as he entered the dorm he ask and look for Zoe “She’s sleeping, why?” Emma ask in curiosity “I want to give her something, it won’t take long. Just give this one to her” Henry smiled and gives it to Emma “A necklace? It’s cute” Henry nodded shyly “I have to go now, sorry to interrupt your sleep” He leaved the door quickly “Take care!” And his gone “This necklace looks familiar” Emma said. Minutes had pass until Zoe is finally awake “Hey, Henry want to give this to you” She handed the necklace to Zoe “Oh, that’s…sweet” Zoe smiled “I better go to shower” She insisted and left the necklace at the table. When they get dressed they quickly leave the dorm. “I haven’t heard for my brother in weeks, I wonder if how he is now” Emma told Zoe while walking “I’m sure his fine. He can handle himself though. Such a cute boy…”  Emma stopped walking “What are you talking about?...”  Emma notice something different about her friend, she’s been acting weird ever since Henry and her met. “I m-mean he is a tough guy” Emma nodded in agreement “He is, I think” They reach their classes. After a few hours their friends came to join in lunch. Emma notice Zoe texting someone  smiling “Zoe is in love” Mina said while Angel eat her sandwich “Yeah, this morning, Henry gave her a necklace, sweet” Emma confessed while reading her book “Aww, I wish I had one!” Elena interrupted while laughing; Zoe didn’t say a word, instead she keep on texting. “Zoe, where’s the necklace? Angel asks “What? Oh, it’s in my cabinet I keep it” Zoe smiled.

It’s eight in the evening; Emma’s reading a book while Zoe is asleep, she looked at her smiling and fixes her friends coat. As she moved the pillow Zoe’s phone feel off “Ooops, sorry” Emma said quietly, it was time for her to return the phone but someone was calling, it was only a number. Emma can’t wake Zoe up; instead she answered it, before she can ask who it was, a familiar voice came out “Zoe? Are you asleep? I miss you so much, I want to hear your voice, are you there?” Without a word Emma’s hand slip and the phone fell; it was Henry’s voice, his brother’s voice. They’ve been having an affair without her knowing. “This is not true, I-I will j-just g-go to sleep and return this phone b-b-back…” Emma went her way to the comfort room and calm herself “How can this be? My bf? and my brother?!”  There was a knock on the door “Emma? Are you there?” Zoe’s voice called out “Oh, no” She fix herself and tries to act and sound normal. She opened the door and smiled “Zoe, I thought you were asleep. I was just using the comfort room” Emma walk at the bed while Zoe is following her “I was, but my phone fell. It wake me up” Emma’s heart pounded, but still she tries to smile like her friend didn’t do anything stupid “Well, let’s go back to sleep” Emma suggested “Sure, I’ll sleep now. Good night!” Zoe gave her a hug. Emma just smiled. She did fell asleep. It was already seven in the morning, Emma get up in bed while Zoe was already eating her breakfast. She acts like nothing else happened last night. Emma will be so dead if Zoe will find out everything she knew. She’ll lose one of her best friends “Zoe, I’ll be heading first, I’ll eat my breakfast later” As far as she said, Zoe nodded and handed her a sandwich. Emma was very grateful having Zoe as a friend “Thanks” Emma hugged her. It’s better to have Zoe as her brother’s partner than Elizabeth though. But, it’ll be awkward.

Emma and her friends decided to go to Mina’s place, Zoe, is another big problem for Emma, should she sue her or something? “I’m not going to let this happen, I should talk to her” It was the guiltiness Emma was concerned of, guilty on what Zoe would felt. “Talk to whom?” Emma saw Elena standing behind the door “Oh, its m-my…” She can’t say anything “Tell me, Emma. Who is it?” She asks “You know what, it’s nothing…” Emma turned red, she draws her direction near to Elena “…No, tell me” Emma can’t do anything, Elena is her best friend. “It’s Z-Zoe; she’s having an affair with my brother… I know, it’s shocking, I can’t do anything, I-I’m, I don’t know” Emma sigh, Elena was speechless “Oh, my. What are you planning to do then?” You can see that a friend is something that is concerned in everyday of your life. Just like her friends “I don’t know, maybe talk to her or something” The two of them stayed quiet for a minute “You know what…” Elena finally spoke “What?” She asks “Let’s just live it, maybe you should spy Zoe in everything she’s doing” It was not a good idea, that’s what Emma thinks “Should I?... I don’t think I can do that” Elena convinces Emma, so the girl can’t do anything but do as what her friend ask her to. After they went out the room, they are all set to go at Mina’s place. “Is everybody ready?” Angel asked “Yup! All set” A man’s voice makes them turn around, it was Nate and Henry, holding a bag and smiling like some kind of a nursery kids “Nate? Henry?” Emma ask concentrating her view to the two “I know, I know. What do you expect as to do this summer? Play sleeping race?” The two of them laugh “Okayyy! This is going to be fun then!” Mina said taking the bag at Nate and Henry “I hope so” Angel and Emma looked at each other while she saw Zoe glancing at Henry. “This is not going t be good” She sighed

As they reach their destination, they quickly get their baggage out the car. Nate helped Emma do the thing while her friends and Henry continued their way to the house. Zoe was very quiet until the ride was over, every time Henry talked to her, she just smiled. Emma and Zoe shared the same room; they unpack their things and head straight at the kitchen where they decided to eat for lunch. “So, what do you guys want to do first?” Elena asks eating her meat “Well, why don’t we go to the beach? It’s near the house, right Mina?” Henry said looking at Zoe, instead of Mina “Ahm, yeah it is” She smiled “Let’s eat fast, better not be late for the enjoyment!” Angel said finishing her food. After a long walk they reach the beach, they stayed there for about five hours, until they were tired, and it’s already evening. They built a fire while eating marshmallows they talk a lot. Nate sat near at Emma and Henry sat near at Zoe, she’s not saying anything “I have to go to the rest room” Zoe permitted standing up “Oh, sure” Mina said “You want me to come with you?” Henry ask her “No, no. I’m good” Zoe leave her friends, Emma whose sitting next to Nate told him that she needed to go to “Sure, just be careful” Nate said holding her up. Emma followed Zoe, she is not walking at the restroom, but instead she stopped near the road “Where is she going?” Emma asked herself. A car that stopped in front of her, a man came out wearing a tuxedo, Emma take a close look, it was her brother, Henry. In shock she hides near the wood where no one can see her. “Oh my!” Emma closes her mouth Hey!” Zoe said hugging Henry, he kisses her right after and they entered the car. They stayed there for about thirty minutes, Emma didn’t leave. She misses her brother, it was three weeks since she haven’t heard anything from him. The two of them got out and Zoe said bye to Henry. Emma followed Zoe, she stayed quiet.

Zoe walked around the woods, Emma followed her “I’m so dead right now, I swear I am” As Emma walk, Zoe stopped “What is she doing?” Emma ask herself with a soft voice “Whose there?!” Zoe ask shouting, Emma quickly hide in the woods “Show yourself!” She shouted again, this time Emma didn’t realize a frog was hopping beside her. It leaped around her shoes; Emma is shaking while covering her mouth until it finally reaches her legs “OH NO! NO! GET OUT!” Emma started to jump, Zoe saw her shockly and speechless “E-Emma?! What are you doing here?” Her friend ask looking at her straight in the eyes “Z-Zoe, I was just uhm… looking at the…” Emma don’t know what to say to her friend “You saw it? Everything?” Zoe is starting to feel angry “No, Zoe, I was just…” Without any words, Zoe quickly runs away “Zoe! Let me explain!” Emma shouted trying to reach her. When Emma returned to her friends, she spot nothing but her friends sleeping. She did not see Zoe over, “Where the heck is she?” Emma asked herself .It was already seven in the morning when all of them are ready to pack, “Emma, did Zoe came home alone last night?” Elena ask her “I don’t know, she saw me spying at the woods with her… and I saw Henry” Elena’s eyes were shocked “You did?! Oh my, that’s rough” She can’t do anything but to think of a solution to solve this kind of problem.  Henry walked towards them and ask again if where is Zoe, Emma didn’t tell him everything but instead, she told Henry that Zoe was not feeling well and decided to go back first. They ride back at their school. It was an hour of ride. They fell asleep and wake up immediately as they reach their way, Nate said goodbye to Emma and Henry leaves a message for Zoe “Tell her to get some rest, I’ll bring her fruits, oh, I almost forgot. Tell Zoe I love her” Henry said while smiling, he really is in love with Zoe “Ok, I will” Emma smiled at him.

“Zoe? Are you there?” Emma asks knocking at the door, before Emma knocks again, the door opened and Zoe’s face finally expose “Zoe? I’ll come in” Zoe didn’t said anything but direct her way to her bed “So, did you get home safe last night?” Emma ask putting her bag at the table, Zoe stayed quietly and nodded without looking at her “Zoe, I know you’re mad at me, but…” Before she can say another word “Stop, just stop. You know what? I’m really mad at you, about everything. I had a relationship with your brother and you are trying to stalk us, I thought you are my friend? How can you be, so selfish?”  Hearing the word selfish makes Emma open up her mind, how can Zoe be the one angry at her? Zoe was the one who hide something controversial at Emma “Ok, I’ll stop. But just so you know, I’m your best friend, and I’m with you…”  Emma said until Zoe get’s up and face her “Best friend? I thought you were just my friend” Zoe laugh, how can she said that to Emma? Without any word, She slap her “What’s wrong with you?!” Emma ask angrily “What’s wrong with me? Well, everything is wrong with me. My life, my love, and my jealousy!” Zoe cried and leaves Emma like a bubble. She can’t believe what just happened, she walk directly at the shower and cried there like there’s no end. It was already evening, Zoe is still not home. “Emma?” A voice around the door called out “Who is it?” Emma answered “It’s Henry, is Zoe in there?” Which Henry? Her brother or that student (in love) guy, but to realize, it was Henry, her friend “Ok, just a minute!” She opened the door and saw Henry standing and holding a bunch of fruits. His face is like a baby, kind and gentlemen. Emma told him again, that Zoe take a walk and will be back later “I should wait for her then” Henry said “W-well maybe I can just give her the fruit when she returns” Emma said looking at Henry, Henry agreed and leave her.

“Awoooo!!” The dog’s voice is scary as hell “Where is Zoe?” She wondered, it was already twelve midnight, her phone rang. She quickly answered it; a number appeared “Hello? Zoe? Is that you?” Emma asks without thinking a minute.”I-it’s Henry” Henry’s voice was drunk “Henry? Where are you? “She walks out at her bed “I-I ‘m at the b-bar, with a girl. She’s pretty like an angel” Henry laughs and a girl’s voice appeared “Henry? Come here you cute boy” The voice was familiar “I’ll go there, right away, you are coming home with me” She cancelled the phone call and headed straight at the bar where their school only have .And there she was, girls wearing sexy shorts, almost an underwear “Wow, now where are you Henry?” She looked around and there she spot Henry, holding a canned beer, she quickly run forward and before she can say anything, a girl kisses him right away “S-Samantha?” She’s wearing a bra and a sexy short “Emma! My friend!” Henry yelled out, Samantha saw her “H-hey! So you’re here…  ”Emma said not looking at Samantha “We’ve met already, right?” The girl asked “Have we? Oh, right. At the library” She shakes her hand “Yeah, I’m with Nate that time.” Don’t mention his name you idiot, Emma thinks. Henry was half asleep, Samantha was sitting next to him “I should take him home, I mean right now” She permitted Samantha “Are you his girl friend?” She asks “No, no I’m not, I’m her friend.” Emma said lifting Henry up “Sure, just take care of him” She smirks and kisses Henry again, such a flirt “Ok, Henry! Wake up!” Emma carried him “Ok, bye Samantha! I lo…” There he sleeps while Emma is holding his shoulder “We have to go, nice to see you, again” Emma smiled “Sure” She answered walking away. When Emma and Henry are at the street waiting for a cab “I love Zoe, so much. With my whole life, she’s my everything I LOVE YOU ZOE!” Henry yelled loudly, the people were looking at them “Lower your voice!” Emma said holding him steadily “Why can’t she love me?” Henry asks like a little baby “Well, she’s just…”  Emma can’t do anything but to stay quiet, Zoe loved his brother and Henry was very in love with Zoe “There’s a taxi” They entered the car and headed their way. Henry was asleep. Minutes passed and they stopped right away in front of their school “Here, keep the change” Emma said, handing the money at the driver. “Henry! Wake up! You’re too heavy!” Emma is not that big to carry a huge guy at her back “I-I am!” Henry said while his eyes close “I love you Zoe!” Henry yelled again while entering the school “Ugh, just stay quiet. Will you?” Emma suggested him. They reach the dorm, Emma doesn’t have Henry’s keys at her so she decided to stay a night with Henry at Her dorm, she quickly opened the door. “Emma??”  A boy’s voice makes her  turn around “N-Nate?” She drops Henry at the floor “Ouch! That hurts!” Henry said “S-sorry! Nate, I was just taking him at my dorm, and I don’t have his keys so…” Emma said with her eyes shockly “Wow, well he can sleep at my dorm though” Nate offered “It’ll be a great idea, but my…” Emma didn’t finish her words until Nate carried Henry at his shoulders. “Thanks, I’ll go get a towel for him” Emma entered the dorm and quickly leaves when she found herself a towel “Nate, hey. How is he?” Emma ask looking at Henry “Well, he is too drunk. What a big guy” Nate laugh, Emma handed him the towel. They stayed there for about a night “You should sleep” Nate said looking at Emma’s eyes that is about to fall down.  “Huh? No, I’m not sleepy at all” Emma laugh “Yes you are, I’m going to sleep also” Nate handed Emma her bag “Ok, I’ll be heading then” Emma gave Nate a hug “Take care, don’t let the monster eat you” He laugh “Really” Emma leave and turns back to smile.

It was already morning, when Emma woke up, she saw Zoe sleeping at another bed “Zoe?” Emma ask her. Zoe move and saw Emma, she didn’t say anything but instead she go back to sleep “I know your awake, I just want you to know, I miss your laugh and all the things we’ve been together” Emma said slowly walking out, when she was gone Zoe’s tears starts to flow. Weeks pass and nothing changed, Henry keeps on inviting Zoe to his parties. Still, the girl never responded. Emma and his brother never talk also, but Emma’s mom, Sarah had a phone call from her daughter to ask if how she was, as an answer her mom told her that Elizabeth and Henry broke up. Of course, Emma knew the reason. Angel, Mina and Elena are worried about Zoe, she never talk to them but tend to be alone. Emma once saw her brother, Henry and Zoe meet at the bar, it was a days later when her friend, Henry and Emma became that close after she took him at the same place.”Emma! You want to come with us? Mina and I decided to be at the library till night, group study” Angel offered taking her bag and her book at the table “Actually, I can’t. Me and Nate are going somewhere, I’m sorry guys, I really want to come but, this guy is killing me” All of them laugh “Well, ok then. Just take care of yourself! Don’t let that guy eat you” Mina said quite laughing “We have to go, see ya!” They left and only Emma was alone at the dorm, she and Nate will be going to the garden near their lot; it will only take a few minutes’ walk. “Emma? Are you ready?” Nate is on the door knocking and waiting for her “Yup! I’m coming!” Emma answered. They went on their way. Talking with Nate is such a good thing, since Zoe and Henry might be together. It’s a bit comfortable for Emma to be with someone. “I haven’t seen Zoe for days” Nate said killing the mood “Oh, well she’s getting busier for her studies” Emma reasoned him. They sat at the bench; Emma’s shoulder was touched by his. “It’s a good time being with you Nate” Emma smiled not until she saw Samantha walking towards them “Nate!” She called him; I damn hate her “S-Samantha? What are you doing here?” Nate ask standing up “Well, I was just taking a walk until I saw you together with… this girl” She answered looking at Emma like planning to eat her for dinner “Ahm, hey” Emma said looking nervous, Samantha didn’t respond. The look in her eye will make your heart beat faster than ever. Terrifying as fire. “Are you two dating? Samantha ask searching directly for an answer “M-me? Oh, well I was Ahm…” Emma doesn’t know how to respond at her, she can’t say the two of them were dating. It’ll be awkward in ever, Nate interrupted “Yes, we are dating. So if you’ll excuse us, we’ve got some place to go” Nate gave him a terrific smile and holds Emma at her shoulder. Samantha’s looks are so angry and also, shock to the fact that her ex- boyfriend is dating a weird, simple, unlikely her girl. Emma in other was speechless. We are dating?! Oh my God! I’m dying!! “Isn’t it funny?” Nate said looking at Emma “What’s funny?” Emma asks “Well, I just said that we are dating. Officially” Nate laugh, god his so cute, Emma’s mind is so refreshing right now “Y-yes you just did, and it shocked me” Emma answered horrified. The two of them laugh, on their way home. Nate Bring Emma back at her dorm. She can’t forget about the things that happened at her that day “What will Samantha do to me?” She asks herself nervously. As she entered her dorm, Zoe wasn’t home. She can be at her brother right now, where else can she be? Asking herself. Preparing herself to bed, her phone rang. It was Elena calling “Hello?” Emma answered “Emma! It’s Zoe, she’s with your brother right now, they are fighting and they don’t know I’m here. I was just following Zoe, I’m a bit curious about her and this is what I came into. You better come, now!” The phone call was cancelled “Fighting? How can this be?” Emma quickly changes in clothes and drives on her way, Elena texted the address and it’s where the place Zoe bought her an Ice-cream, it’s near the park. She stop the taxi near to the said place and saw Elena waving at her “Emma, there they are” Emma saw Zoe crying and kneeling at her brother “Why is she kneeling?” Elena ask “I don’t know, wait... Is that the necklace Henry gave her?” Emma asks taking a closer look, and yes it was. A necklace which Henry gave her. “Why is she giving it to Henry?” There was a moment of silence for the both of them “Henry, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have taken it!” Zoe cried so hard kneeling at Emma’s brother “Taken it? You’re sorry?! Fvck it Zoe! You know what? You love that boy; I can see that by the way you look at him!” Wait, Emma loved Henry? Emma’s mind is starting to feel rumbled “I don’t, you’re the one I love! I swear you are Henry!” She hugged his legs, before Zoe can say another word; Henry snapped her “Were done! I shouldn’t have dated you, moron!”  Emma wanted to cry when she saw her best friend get snapped by her brother, how can that be?  Henry never hurted a girl that much, it’s true that a boy like him is a psycho. The car leaves and Zoe laid at the grass crying hard while hugging Henry’s necklace. Emma can’t stop it anymore, she run towards where her best friend was laying and quickly hugs Zoe “Zoe? Honey, I’m sorry! I missed you so much, I’m sorry for everything!” Emma cried hugging Zoe very hard “How can you love my brother? His not good enough for you!” Emma said looking at Zoe’s face, it was filled with tears. Zoe didn’t say a word until… “It was for you, I loved him for you” Zoe answered with her face serious and concern “For me? W-wait, why me?” Emma asks Zoe trying to analyze every word she just said “Samantha, that girl told me to let go of Henry or else she’ll do something terrible to you and to my friends…  I can’t do anything but to follow her…She said that your brother is a close friend of her and told me to seduce him and make him and Elizabeth broke up… ” Zoe cried again, her tears were falling at Emma’s clothes “She hated Elizabeth and she wanted to take away Henry from me…” Emma cried so hard for every word she just heard, Elena hugged Zoe and wipes her tears “Ok, you know what Zoe? Let’s go home and talk about thi…” Emma interrupted while Elena is talking “No, I’ll go at Samantha, right now. I’ll talk to her about all of this” Emma called a taxi “Elena! Take care of Zoe, I’ll be back after I talk to this unforgiving girl” Elena nodded “Emma! Be careful” Zoe smiled, her tears are still falling “I will Zoe” Emma said and getting ready to leave. She knows where Samantha was, she’s staying at the bar every night. As soon as she found her way it was a perfect timing when she saw Samantha dancing at the dance floor, without any word she grab the girl right at her dress and threw her at the table “You jerk!! How can you do this to Zoe?!” She grabs her hair and kicks her stomach “What? Come on loser, I know your story. You want me to tell them?” Samantha said laughing hard like a vampire “Tell them? I don’t care what you will tell them, cause I am aware of what I have done” Emma kicks her again “Emma!” A familiar voice called her “Angel? Mina?” The two of them were holding beer “What are you doing here?” They asked “This girl her done something really bad at us, at Zoe. And I swear to god I’ll throw her right at the bridge” Emma said breathing hard “Woah woah, slow it down. Let’s go back to the dorm and talk about this” Mina suggested, Emma can’t do anything but to say her last word to Samantha “Tell you what, you are so selfish, arrogant and uneducated. You just make yourself look like a loser” Emma leaves her, thinking that it was a  lesson for Samantha “Let’s go back Emma, you look terrible”  Angel said looking worried .They headed their way back at the dorm, Emma saw Zoe and Elena at the bed talking, they saw Emma with a scratch in her face “What the?!” Elena and Zoe said makes their way out of the bed and get near at Emma “I’m sorry this happened” Zoe said while looking down “No, it’s nothing. Just a scratch though” Emma smiled and give herself a huge smile, it was so good for them to be together again. From that moment on, Emma and Nate started dating for real. Zoe and Henry confess their true feelings. Angel Elena and Mina continued living as a single, laughing girls and Samantha leave their school and never showed up. Henry, Emma’s brother talk to Emma and find out anything Samantha have done, it was hard for him to believe but he was force to apologize to Zoe at the right time. You see, all things Emma and her friends, Zoe, Angel, Mina and Elena experience are all lessons, without them they are nothing. Nothing but emptiness and sorrow. Emma use to think that what she learned in everything we do, we always need to face it, learn it and learn to love it, Her mother, Sarah was very proud when Emma receive the most “Cutest guitar player” in school. Emma believes that in every dream you ever want…well, just stay there and trust that the wonderful keys will help us to open the close doors that can lead to everlasting love and hope…

© 2015 Life and Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

253 Views
Added on March 4, 2015
Last Updated on March 6, 2015

Author

Life and Love
Life and Love

In your dreams, in my mind



About
Why cant i fly? I mean like, i want to. Fantasies are magical, interesting and truthful, anyway! How are you today? Person whose reading this, i'm Agayan, yup! My name is really weird, don't even ment.. more..

Writing
Music Music

A Screenplay by Life and Love