Hope

Hope

A Story by Unidol16
"

Don't ever loose hope. Light is just around the corner.

"

The city kids looked up at the sky, seeing a myriad of hues ranging from blue to green, pink to orange. Mesmerized by the magnificent power of the nature, they gaze upon the northern lights with mouths wide open and unblinking eyes. Completely enthralled by the dance the lights put up before them. They hadn’t seen a sky full of stars leave alone the beauty of the sensational lights. But their awe was superficial. Only on the surface. Something that they see but then they forget. Something that exists but has no meaning.


Whereas the girl standing alone in one corner, with such little knowledge but greater wisdom and purer innocence gazed up to see her dark past being overshadowed by the hues of determination, power,  freedom and most of all happiness. Where she can see a hope for her future, a colorful future indeed, where her dignity and pride is not reduced to ashes by the cruel world.

© 2017 Unidol16


Author's Note

Unidol16
What do you think of this snippet? Leave a comment and let me know. Thanks.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on January 8, 2017
Last Updated on January 8, 2017

Author

Unidol16
Unidol16

Dehradun, Uttaranchal, India



Writing
Unloved Unloved

A Poem by Unidol16