Liztek Launches USB to HDMI and VGA Presentation Adapter card

Liztek Launches USB to HDMI and VGA Presentation Adapter card

A Story by GurinProducts
"

Computer professionals, graphic designers, IT professionals, gamers and students are usually have many software to work with and they work on multiple software same time. Working on single screen make

"
Computer professionals, graphic designers, IT professionals, gamers and students are usually have many software to work with and they work on multiple software same time. Working on single screen makes things very complex for them as they have so many windows open at same time and they are not able compare things as required. They always dream to connect multiple monitors to work. Multiple monitors not only ease their work it also increase their productivity.  Liztek 3400D is the ideal adapter to connect multiple monitors with your desktop or laptop easily with the help of an inexpensive USB cable.

 
You can easily connect multiple monitors with the help of Liztek GA-3400D USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI adapter. Up to 6 monitors can be connected with help of this device. Separate adapter is required for each connection. This graphics adapter can be connected to computer with help of USB 3.0 / 2.0 with help of USB cable. And for the display purpose it comes with both HDMI and VGA adapter with the DVI-I output. Resolution up to 2048x1152 (1920x1080 with Analog VGA) is supported via this graphics adapter. Data transfer speed is very good and videos run very smooth with connection. You can have amazing video experience while playing games or watching motion videos. In the box you will get the device, HDMI/VGA connector, USB cable, instruction manual and drive disk. With the help of driver disk you can easily install this on your computer no need to download any additional software. Online driver are also available by window updates or downloading for versions of window XP/7/8/8.1. This device doesn’t have driver for the other operation system like Linux or MAC. This amazing device is available at the price of $45.95. Don’t puzzle yourself with one monitor use Liztek GA-3400D USB 3.0 to VGA / DVI / HDMI adapter to make your life easy.

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

72 Views
Added on July 14, 2017
Last Updated on July 14, 2017
Tags: Graphics Adapter