Liztek Hard Drive Docking Station Review By Tech Expert

Liztek Hard Drive Docking Station Review By Tech Expert

A Story by GurinProducts
"

Liztek HDDT1BSBHard Drive Docking Station is easy to use, has decent speed gives and works smoothly.

"
Liztek HDDT1BSBHard Drive Docking Station is easy to use, has decent speed gives and works smoothly.

Hard Drive Docking Station is a blessing for the people having umpteen data loaded in number of hard drives, with HDD station ones can facilely transfer data from one to another drive. Liztek HDDT1BSB is one of the leading device in its segment and has good ratings as well. 


Packaging 
It has got simple yet efficacious packaging keeping the device safe and intact in the box. It has got a thin hard board cover with description and features of product. The upper cover is a slip cover, which glides off to reveal the main box with the brand logo on the top and having the device inside. When you'll open the box you'll find device packed in plastic and next bay housing the USB 3.0 cable and power supply with user manual. 
Appearance 
It has got a jet black color having Liztek logo on the front facet centre. It's made of plastic and appears to bed well built. It has got top loading, making it easy for user to slip the hard drive in and out. It offers spring loaded door for SATA connections and is competent to load both SATA 2.5” and 3.5” drives. On the rear side it has got pretty on/off tab, USB 3.0 and power connection and at the bottom it has got four non slip rubber feet so that it stays sturdy where you keep it.
Specifications 
• Designed with top slot loading supporting both SATA 2.5” and 3.5” drives. 
• Empowered with USB 3.0 giving super speed upto 5 Gbps.
• Easy to connect with desktop. 
• Compact in size and lite in weight makes it travel friendly. 
• It's box includes: Liztek HDDT1BSB single bay docking station, power adapter cable, USB 3.0 data cable and user manual. 
How To Use? 
Simply insert your SATA 2.5” or 3.5” drive into the given slot, when you power on the device it's blue led light will turn on and it will change it's color to purple when any operation on.
Pros 
• Decent speed 
• User-friendly 
• Well built

It's simple and easy to use Docking Station serving it's objective adeptly and is aptly a cost effective device. 

© 2017 GurinProducts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

75 Views
Added on November 7, 2017
Last Updated on November 7, 2017
Tags: Single Bay Docking Station, Docking Station