1st Story in Contemporary Polytheism Bibul

1st Story in Contemporary Polytheism Bibul

A Story by Mathieu Curry

Below is the Polytheism story I wrote, I call it Aust�-ja's Polytheism Love Story. The story is the 1st in the Polytheism Bibul, I plan on tinkering with some of the werds, perhaps with some Frysk or Luxembourgish. The 🌊 year is 0 of Contemporary Polytheism and changes sometime in September, but not in writing until Jan 1st.

Cycles of time pass as the modern gween electric 🛥⛵️ in the bay of a ouestern (western) French port town move about, offering a much desired acoustic sound under their hoods. The town is famous for offering the artistic krafts of la France for the rest of the western 🌎 to see.

Heute (today) Aust�-ja, whose name means 'Goddess of 🐝🐝' is becoming anxious as she is seeking her Dutch ❤️ of twee (two) years. Their favorite animals are Française 🐦🐦, as their 🐦🐦, like the Français, don't use their final word sound: it's a chirp sound like 'twee,' not 'tweet.' Lesser known to many outsiders is that the Arabian migratory vaart (voyage) 🐦🐦 must learn Français or other European sounds, otherwise it's a backword sounding 'tweet,' sounding like a 'teewt.' The sound is not real charming, but can be a cause for laughter, une occurrence rare on dit.

Aust�-ja had been waiting specifically twee years for more intense courtship: 🐦🐦 and the 🐝🐝. Heute marks twee years, twee months and seven days. She hopes she shall become a mother within a year. She knows life enjoys life within itself. She has been preparing for an offering of a new being, a being that will help 'perpetuate a species so beautiful it, like fire, might have to continue to exist an ∞ amount of years' by learning a few skills that will ease the burden on her lover.

Little known to Aust�-ja is that her mariner mate is on a corps mission this evening. He prefers an early 🌹🌷🌦 child: 'early 🌹🌷🌦 children learn language as 🌹🌷 bloom, 🍃 form, and 🐦🐦chirp once again,' he thinks. He has bought hand crafted soap made with some raw 🍯 to prepare for the special evening. They both enjoy it with raw 🍯, they once stated it in a letter in Français. After their 🛀, and their summer ritual of checking for fresh 🍊🍎🍐 in the neighborhood jardin, the sandy blond, blue eyed lover takes Aust�-ja to a fairly quite area not to distant from the coast. It's by a rock formation with 🌳🌳 near where he shall explore, caress and till her jardin, and in passionate time fertilize her female blossoming 🌷. Nature shall abide in all likelyhood...'only if we hear a twee or tweet,' there mutual energie believes.

They lie together under the 🌜 for a few hours that pass so majestically. The evening is cool and the sea is kalm. Aust�-ja quietly offers a prayer to Damabiah, for she knows knows if you put his initial at the end of a Français thank you it's 'sea seed' (mer-ciD). Some time passes with 🌬 from the northwest. Before they discuss leaving her lover also prayed. He has called upon secrèt Franco-Dutch-English mariner energie: Mar-I-Ren-S, a calling for mère (mother) eieren (eggs) energy, with a prayer to ♄ (Saturn) . He desires new healthy life. Male or female would 🐝 fine to him, he is prepared to invest proper energy into harmony.

We must 🐝 beautiful enough...things must 🐝 quite beautiful.

The End

credits:

The Acoustic Hoods - Cycles of Time

Dhalia's Tear - The Transition

Damabiah - Flower's Planet (Hernan Cattaneo and Martin Garcia remix)

and to all golden offers of support.

Copyright 0 of Contemporary Polytheism, Father Mother Curry.

© 2018 Mathieu Curry


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

The gal in the stories name is Auste(with a dot over the e)ja.

Posted 5 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

30 Views
1 Review
Added on July 16, 2018
Last Updated on July 16, 2018

Author