Moonlight Rain

Moonlight Rain

A Story by Gwyn
"

This is a story about werewolves, family, love, and learning to let people go.

"

Prologue:

The wolf stood still as a statue, just gazing at the moon. It then lifted its great gray head and howled a long, slow, solemn howl. As the howl reached its peak, three more wolves appeared out of the forest. They, in turn, came and stood at the shoulder and back of the wolf. They too then started to howl. They sat like that for hours, telling their secrets to the moon. When they had finished, the gray one growled to them. “Come, it’s time for the hunt.” They ran off into the forest, one East, South, North, and West.

~

As they returned to their den, they each set down the smallest kill that they made. The gray wolf picked through them and rewarded the hunter with half of each of the other small kills. The hunter’s ate the other halves. They split the largest kills evenly, the Alpha getting half of the largest, and the others being divided equally. After this had gone on and every wolf was full, they all slunk off to their separate dens to sleep. The next day the cycle would continue. Until the moonlight rain fell.

© 2011 Gwyn


Author's Note

Gwyn
This is just the Prologue of Moonlight Rain. There will be more chapters coming soon, and please just comment on anything.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

sounds good

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

This could lead into the next werewolf style. Even though it is just the prologue I found it quite spell bound and as though I already know a bit of the pack.

Keep writing can't wait for the rest.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

interesting

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

140 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 21, 2011
Last Updated on December 21, 2011

Author

Gwyn
Gwyn

About
I love writing anything: blogs, books, essays, whatevs. Writing is, like, my life. Anyway I have lots of books, blogs, and buddies. The three B's =D. I'm an awesome and fun spunky person. more..

Writing
??? ???

A Story by Gwyn


First Kill First Kill

A Poem by Gwyn


The Darkness The Darkness

A Poem by Gwyn