About Ember: Traits

About Ember: Traits

A Story by Sor
"

Think you're not fully educated on Ember's character traits or what are Ember's favorite things? Find out!

"
 Part 1: Her favorites:
 -Favorite Flower: Pansy
 -Favorite Food: Sunflower Kernels 
 -Favorite Color: Violet or Dull Yellow
 -Favorite Animal: Dragon (you'll figure out later)
 -Favorite Game: Tag
 -Favorite Activity: Making Different Kinds of Rainbows
 -Favorite Hobby: Teasing Terrence about his crush on Tinker Bell
 Part 2: Personality:
 Ember is spunky and mischievous. Her way at looking at things is usually on the bright side, except when she's got a good reason not to be doing so! Even though she can seem rude at first, she really is caring and kind. When you first see her, she may seem too friendly or outgoing, but it sure can come in handy!
 Part 3: Appearance:
 Whoa! Did you say she's one footed?! Yes, that's true. Ember has one foot with three toes on it. The front right one (since there are two front ones and one back one) is longer than the rest. She has a long slender curved beak that's light green. Her fur is grey. She has light blue eyes and a yellow tank with a sunflower seed on it. Her ears are internal ones, so no noticeable ears on her. Each toe, I might add, has a claw. The right front one again, being longer than the rest. She has slightly shorter wings. The curve up toward her head, then they curve down and away. Near the bottom of her wings there's a bump, giving more a butterfly-like look to her upper wing. Her lower wings are just small leaf-shaped parts that curve down at first, then do the leaf-shaped thing. She's also 5 5/8" tall.
 Have you ever seen Magnetix? Well, that's where I got the idea. Take one large marble, then put one rod on it. Then put a small marble on the rod and another rod on the marble. That's her head. Take one other rod and stick it somewhere else on that large marble. Take another large marble and put it on the rod. Now you've got some of her body! Take one last large marble and stick it on the rod. Put three rods on this large marble. Make sure two face forward, and one faces back. Put on the front right one (if you look at it from the back) a small marble. For the finishing touch, put one rod on this marble. Now all you got to do is imagine wings on it!

© 2013 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

138 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on August 3, 2013

Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor