About Pellimore: Traits

About Pellimore: Traits

A Story by Sor
"

Sorta the same thing as Ember's, but with the Fairy I made up that's "me."

"
 Part 1: Pellimore's favorites:
 -Favorite Flower: Scottish Bluebell
 -Favorite Color: Indigo
 -Favorite Animal: Um... (shh! She really likes rodents!)
 -Favorite Food: Banana
 -Favorite Activity: Caring for animals
 -Favorite Hobby: Learning every animal language/ Riding her animals
 Part 2: Pellimore's personality:
 Pellimore is cool-headed, timid, and not strong-willed. Her "I don't have an opinion" personality on certain matters can be irritating. All in all, she really is a go-with-the-flow type. Even if you're panicking, she won't panic with you. She'll most likely say: "That's cool," but not all the time. If it's super urgent, or it has to do with animals, she'll care more.
 Part 3: Pellimore's appearance:
 Pellimore is 4" tall. She's very skinny. She has dark amber eyes, short dark brown hair that comes down to her chin, and small hands. Her feet are also small. She wears an peach short-sleeved top that the left side comes down farther then the rest. At the beginning of the sleeves to the bottom of her chest, there is a pink diamond. She wears a pink braided slim belt. She wears darker red leggings that come down to just below her knee. She has peach clogs with a slightly turned up point at the end. Her wings are shaped pretty much like large slim leaves. Both the upper and lower wing have this look, but the lower is quite a bit smaller.

 

© 2014 Sor


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

110 Views
Added on August 3, 2013
Last Updated on June 10, 2014

Author

Sor
Sor

Boise, ID



About
I love animals! I also enjoy the Disney Fairy stories. Those aren't the only stories I write, just a majority. more..

Writing
After the Fight After the Fight

A Chapter by Sor