Hormone Replacement Therapy Orlando

Hormone Replacement Therapy Orlando

A Story by Hormone Replacement Therapy
"

Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy Specialist

"
You may have heard about research studies showing that HRT can increase a woman’s chances of developing heart disease and certain types of cancer. Virtually all of these studies were based on “traditional” HRT and the use of synthetic hormones developed and manufactured by pharmaceutical companies. Synthetics are very different from the natural hormones our bodies recognize as their own. At HRT Orlando, we use only bio-identical hormones derived from plants and other natural sources. These are an exact match of the hormones our bodies naturally produce, so they behave in exactly the same ways, without the dangerous side effects of synthetics. And, rather than taking the “one dose fits all” approach you’ll find at other practices, Dr. J will prescribe a precise blend of bio-identicals customized to your unique physiology and needs.

© 2023 Hormone Replacement Therapy


Know That I Too
We are never alone (a poem for mental health month)
FREE author website
Authors are creating beautiful personal websites with Myauthor.space for FREE! Try us before you spend $1000s of dollars

Author's Note

Hormone Replacement Therapy
Fortunately for many women experiencing the unexpected changes brought about by perimenopause and menopause, bioidentical hormone replacement therapy, or BHRT, can help alleviate the unpleasant symptoms that accompany aging.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

35 Views
Added on September 26, 2023
Last Updated on September 26, 2023
Tags: Heath, Hormones, Medical care, Fitness

Author

Hormone Replacement Therapy
Hormone Replacement Therapy

Orlando, FL



About
HRT Orlando is your go-to destination for all of your hormone replacement therapy needs. We are proud to serve the Orlando, FL community and beyond with our top-quality hormone replacement therapy ser.. more..