HER.

HER.

A Story by Hades

                Take a seat and as you know, there of course , a story will unfold. She at first, was my world. Feelings I thought to be true were unfortunately not received. She had this uncanny ability to make me presume the presence of love, but I fear it was lust more so than anything.

        She was my downfall. For the place I was lain was nothing more than the rivet of her shoes. Two-faced and crossed face was she wit such ease. The emptiness filled me more while loneliness kept me company.

                                   Years rolled on, centuries it seemed, and there I was. Empty as could be. Icy and frozen to the core. Then the unexpected occurred. Her. My heart skipped a beat, my hands shook when she was next to me. Only her.

            The evil inside tried to fight this new found light I cherished so dear. She didn't like it so much that she tried to destroy that flower before it could bloom. It worked the first time. Hearts broken and souls shattered. She got her way once again.

      What she did not expect however was Her. Her Who dwelled in my mind for months. Her who made me nervous with shaking palms and feelings of mutual aspect.

         What she did not expect was me. She didn't count on me finally realizing just how much I wanted Her and not she. It did not matter in the slightest what that evil woman did to me. I wanted Her and only Her, and she could not stop me

    The fight continued like any battle would. Though the gore was none, Broken bonds and fallen warriors were plenty. I told she who tried so hard to be greedy,

"You do not feel. You do not want me. I'm afraid our time is done. I am not a trophy to be locked away and used when you shall see it to be fit. I will not suffer your fate. I want her. Only her. She makes me feel alive with love and burn with pure passion. HER, who makes me whole and feel alive once again. Goodbye old friend."

  That was all though not in  full detail of course, but if there is a lesson you can take from this odd little telling, it would be that you and only you can control how you feel. You do not have to suffer at someone else's hand. Fight for what you want and don't drown in someone's loneliness.   Getting knocked down is the easiest of deeds. Standing up with someone you love more, now that's a feat.

© 2015 Hades


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

107 Views
Added on August 12, 2015
Last Updated on August 12, 2015
Tags: Hades, Story, Her

Author

Hades
Hades

PA



Writing
Primal Primal

A Poem by Hades


Does it Hurt. Does it Hurt.

A Poem by Hades