My Hand's Palm Injury Story

My Hand's Palm Injury Story

A Story by Haies Alshammari



















I was sitting in my office swivel chair drinking my every morning coffee, and I heard someone breathing closer to my left ear. I put my coffee cup on the desk and turned my face toward the breathing voice, then I saw a man standing behind me and wearing black clothes, and I raised my head to see his face, but I was able to see his eyes only behind the black mask that he was wearing.

The unknown man pulled out a knife from his pocket and just wanted to stab me, but I stood up and then blocked the knife with my hand and got a deep wound. I suffered from the strike, and my hand began bleeding, and then he tried to stab me again, but this time I attacked him and grabbed his arm, and I had succeeded to free the knife from his hand. After that, I twisted his arm behind his back. The unknown man tried to escape, but I grabbed his neck and then broke it, and he fell dead on the ground motionless.

After the fight, I was exhausted then I looked around me to see from where the unknown man came from because I did not see anyone entered my office from the door!

I looked again to the unknown man corpse, and I saw shocking things... his Corpse disappeared !!!

Also, I saw blood everywhere in the office … on the walls... on the floor.. on the ceiling.. even on the Project Manager's face who was standing at the door of the room was covered with the blood! After that, I heard sirens wailing, feeling an intense headache and seeing darkness covering my eyes until I became utterly senseless as if I were swimming in the outer space!
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


( Tape Rewind )
The truth is;
I got an injury from one of my new desk's boards. The board slid down, and I tried to hold it, but it’s edge cut my hand's palm, and I had created the above story when everyone was asking me about what happened to my hand, and their reactions were just like you when you read it for the first time!

© 2017 Haies Alshammari


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

365 Views
Added on March 2, 2017
Last Updated on March 2, 2017
Tags: Hand, Palm, Injury, story