An accurate history of how the first Roundabout in History was created

An accurate history of how the first Roundabout in History was created

A Story by Haigha
"

The title is also accurate.

"
We have all heard back when we were in school about water cycle. Of how ever young clouds melt into cold droplets to bed a bold river away from their first home, only to fly back up there when the first heats appear, and to fall back down here when troubles have cool down. Another thing we all have heard of is probabilities, and of the fact that every fact is, in fact, never impossible, according to factual relativism. 
Lastly, we should all agree that sheep are not among the cleverest of animals, but rather the opposite, even though it is not yet a closed question. 
And that is all that needs to be remembered before the actual story is to begin.
One day, it so happened that above a little town of a bigger somewhere, it was not only rain that soaked the earth (that is where our water cycle lesson comes in handy,) but also five sheep. Probabilities seem to have whispered a bit too loud a tiny part of their infinite book "What to do in the sky for dummies" (if you happened to have trouble with this particular bit of mathematics, you would be glad to know for sure that God does too. Or so it seems for this is an accurate History, and Einstein himself found quantum physics to be a happy mess anyway.). So, yes, as French people would say: revenons a nos moutons. It so happened also that they landed on the ground forming what resembled a circle, and that they were not cleverer that any other sheep walking this Earth.  
These five sheep, I assumed, must have been disoriented: not only because they have just fall down hundreds of miles and where now far away from their sky-shepherd (also mentioned in the book for dummies,) but also because they did not know which sheep to follow, for remember, they formed a circle. 
But after having considered the question, these five sheep shared the same conclusion: they all started to follow the nearest sheep in front of them. One followed an other, the other followed another, another followed another other... thus never breaking the circle they originally formed. They simply kept pacing quite stupidly, or maybe quite brightly, round and round and round again. 
This was of course a certain disagreement for the locals who had to accommodate themselves with this living merry-go-round. One of them said, one day:
"I am fed up with this round about!!".
And so the first round-about in history was created. Thanks to sheep's questionable intelligence, water cycle and probabilities. 

© 2017 Haigha


Author's Note

Haigha
I wrote this little thing very quickly on the way to my grandma's, and I figure i would give this site a go, so please tell me anything you like! And English is not my mother tongue, so please point out my mistakes as well! Thank you!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Try to keep your paragraph's clean and separate and also keep a certain flow with your words, you seem to jump from topic to topic in the beginning. Keep practicing, you have good ideas to write about! :)

Posted 6 Years Ago


Haigha

6 Years Ago

Thank you very much for your good advice and kind words! ^_^ I'll do my best!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

95 Views
1 Review
Added on July 19, 2017
Last Updated on July 19, 2017
Tags: nonsense, roundabout, sheep, short story, abstract

Author

Haigha
Haigha

France



About
Hello everyone! I'm new here and is simply someone who has no writing experience whatsoever, and who's only looking for readers and advice! (I'm not serious about writing, but I certainly enjoy it!) A.. more..