My life

My life

A Story by Half Dream
"

Not finished yet :(

"





I always was a child going by the days and racing against time and do not leave behind only memories..

Life blown away by a harsh and difficult tests, and slapped me most of the times..
It slapped me every day that fate adverse..
And a bitter pain killed me which I do not know its origin as a piece of ice dissolve every day in the arms of pain.
I was a child once shot down from her doll and declared war on them .. a psychological war led me to the caves of the isolation,
Walked me to the basements of agony ..
I strode my steps on the crumbs of glass mirrors..
My childhood, they throw a shadow on the ground floor burdens were treated days as a child..
He Did not forgive my mistakes.. Showered on the problems and misfortunes of my days that are no longer the sun sneak my room window..
After it suspended the opaque curtain of fear ..
 Extraction and shaping of each phase and the other total overlap.

Now when words are not parallel to the moments, minutes, hours and days
 and weeks... And years of fear, anxiety and psychological distress and suffering ..
Honest was and still suffering eternal suffering…
I Did not wake up one day and I find myself that I am still in the eighth and that was just a nightmare!
That did not happened to me...
We are born with loaded with pure innocence, we were born hearts transparent and non-memory
Situations, persons..
Distorting and polluting the memory of innocence and purity and darken the breaking hearts ..
Their details their stories and their attitudes and successors of is the impact ..
And when I look to my life I can't manage my face from them and how they are heroes of the novel ..
I Did not open the book and now I bring my pen to write about them!

In the life of every human being and the affect it has not affected their inevitably brought something new!
But today I came to write to me and the word here, a memory of the "suffering"
Were not those of efficiency and skill in the woven
Because they left me whenever I tried patched patches widened..
I get sick because of them.
I grew up and jumble in the maze of life…
I Become unforgiving because no one will forgive me..
I Do not forget the wounds of the severity of my pain..
I do not forgive .. Infiltration of the meaning of hatred to my heart..
There are people who truly deserve, but we hate when we decide that we do!
We also resolve to give space for hatred in our hearts and then us and then in our lives..
Allow it to sweep all the feelings of love and above it and win..
This is what I discovered after years.. that hatred can not only change us..
But one day I decided to get rid of their words and contaminated rogue on my pages..
This was one of suffering.
 Despite all the disappointment and all passed, but I mourn the day, but do not have a love ..
Despite all this, you always get up and broke up the dust worries me and I continue to walk..
But after years I spent say, twelve years of them!
It slapped me and smacks are not parallel..
Today I feel very weak as if I were out of the battle to level..
Or that I resist all waves of the sea for a period of quite a few
Filled the explosion limit ..
Refractive index is unable to end ..
Afraid to the breaking point ..
Tired ..
My legs are no longer hold me 
Now I see me dropped in case of fainting or even coma..

We loaded our books then we pick up a pen..
Then we pained and pour on the white pages
So I always choose the color black in my books featured Members and bags memoirs.





















.

© 2013 Half Dream


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is a truly amazing piece of writing.

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2012
Last Updated on January 7, 2013