Life

Life

A Poem by hania azhar
"

Living your life to the fullest

"

     There’s a point in your life, when you don’t care. When you don’t care, if someone is bothering you.  When you don’t care, if everything is going wrong. That is the point when you start living your life your way. Everyone's criticism doesn’t bother you anymore. You just live your life. Because, good things will happen in life. You just need to be patient to see that time in your life. Living your life like you wanna do it makes life much more beautiful. Your life becomes interesting. Eventually you come to know the real purpose of life. And how YOU want to live it. Spending your life is not the right thing. Live your life to the fullest. That is when you will know what life is.

© 2016 hania azhar


Author's Note

hania azhar
What do you think?

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very simple and clear. A message which is put across very precisely without any dramatization... Straight and clear. Perfect👍

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

8 Years Ago

Thank you for your encouraging review Patricia. I am glad you liked it. :)
Well said. That must be the motto of every person living on earth, to live his life as he wants.
Flow of writing is beautiful. Keep writing.
Will be looking forward to read your other writings

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

8 Years Ago

Thank you Usman. Your review encourages me alot. Thank you :)
Very rightly said. Often we spend our lives wondering what others will think and say. Most of these people are lost in their own world. It is their past time to criticise.
Living life our own way makes one happier and more contented.

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

8 Years Ago

Yes. I am glad that you also feel that way. thank you :)
powerful and inspiring words.
well done

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

hania azhar

8 Years Ago

thank you so much for your kind review :)
Happy hours

8 Years Ago

you're welcome.. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

135 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 24, 2016
Last Updated on April 24, 2016

Author

hania azhar
hania azhar

Rawalpindi, Pakistan



About
I am 17 years old. I write because writing gives me pleasure and it lightens my heart. I want to be a great writer one day and this website could help me do that. :) more..

Writing
Not that Not that

A Poem by hania azhar