The Unforgivable

The Unforgivable

A Story by Hannah

    I sat there in agony. I couldn't believe what just happened. As my cellphone slipped from my hand, it droped to the cold concrete ground and the glass shattered. I guess since it had been dropped and thrown so many times before, I should have expected it to break. But that was not what I was thinking about then. Finally I saw the blurry red and blue lights in the distance. The feeling I was expieriencing was relief that my call of 911 had successfully come through, but at the same time, I felt regret. I wanted to die, and get all of the pain over with.  

 

   I looked beside me and could only see my little brother, laying there with new wounds on his head.  Mother told him to put his seatbelt on, but now he's dead. I should have tried to save him, but I couldn't, instead I failed. My mother must have flew through the windsheild. Before I knew it there were people surrounding me. They were trying to communicate with me, but I could not hear them. That's when it happened. My eyes slowly closed and I lost control. I was in complete darkness.

 

   Finally I had opened my eyes once again. The light of the room was very bright and fuzzy, but as I started to regain my consciousness, I relized I was ok. The nurse turned to me and explained to me that in the car accident my mother and brother had perished, but I survived. It was a delivery truck that had crashed into us after the driver lost contol of the wheel. I will never forgive that man, even if it wasn't his fault. I would do anything to bring back that night and change the outcome. Then I would be happy, I would have my family and my life back.

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

© 2012 Hannah


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hopefully this is fiction... In form it reminds me of Baudelaire's Paris Spleen, one of my fav's.

Posted 11 Years Ago


This comment has been deleted by the poster.
Hannah

11 Years Ago

Yes it is fictional, and thankyou.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
1 Review
Added on September 27, 2012
Last Updated on September 27, 2012

Author

Hannah
Hannah

Canada



About
hi, my name is Hannah. I am 16 years old, and enjoy to read and write. I also love music, drawing, and painting. I can play piano and guitar. I absolutely love anime/mangas. My favourite season .. more..