There is Something You Don't Know: Opening

There is Something You Don't Know: Opening

A Story by OfficiallyHannahQ!
"

Monologue about

"
Don't tell me how to live my life. Come on, what do you know? Nothing! Exactly, that's what I thought. You run your mouth about things you don't know about. Whispering secrets that were never yours to tell. Just shut up! Stop mumbling. Stop fumbling. Stop being so ignorant. Stop being so indignant. 

Why should I treat you fairly anyway?! I see no reason to. I see no  point! My life is not meant to be what you want. My life is not meant to be what you need! Just shut up I can hardly hear myself think!

The way you strut around like you know my secrets. You strut around like I matter to you. Well, there are some things you don't know. There are some things you can't know, but maybe I will tell you this.  

I despise you. 
Didn't see that coming? Well... Maybe you should have! Maybe you should have known better than that. I see the way you look at me when you are sure I'm not watching. I hear the things you say. The things you plot. So I will never trust you and nothing you say will ever have substance. I cannot stand your confused look. So befuddled as of I has shot you in the leg even though you had no idea who I was. 

Well it's not like that. I did what I did because you are a monster. And I will keep making sure I push you down every time you try to stand up so you can bring someone down.

 I know something you don't and it's that you are the most insensible and impractical of all the fools I have ever known. And beside that there is no other point to a single word I have spoken.

© 2014 OfficiallyHannahQ!


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on April 14, 2014
Last Updated on April 15, 2014

Author

OfficiallyHannahQ!
OfficiallyHannahQ!

CA



About
Creativity busting from the seams! A 20 year old girl with a love for Tolstoy, Bronte and Austen. Comment, review or concerns? I'm available at [email protected] more..

Writing